Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza 5 - Bathurst!

Go down 
+17
Mulchy
Koolaid
Ace Doriftar
Mark Rafa P
bukkaz
Ialyrn
Obelisk
lBrawnyemperoRl
jusputitonmytab
WagoDan
King914
SaintedPlacebo4
StrawberryGL
CRA Erebus
KraZe
betadood
MiNd
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:10 am

Oh I don't play on a wheel, and I also don't plan on getting the xbox one. I was just trying to say that a lot of people don't want to spend that much money on a new console or steering wheel right now.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:46 am

betadood wrote:
Oh I don't play on a wheel, and I also don't plan on getting the xbox one. I was just trying to say that a lot of people don't want to spend that much money on a new console or steering wheel right now.
The people that I am mainly talking about, are the ones that have pre-ordered both FM5 and an Xbox one; who also had the assumption that their fanatec wheels would work on the new system. There are a few that have only recently bought fanatecs (before may of this year), also with the assumption those wheels would last them a good few years of gaming on the X1, and even a few after the X1 announcements.
I did the smart thing because I was late getting a wheel this time, I got a £47 MS wheel knowing full well current gen controllers wouldn't work on the next gen. It was the same with the xbox to xbox 360.
As I said before though, I can fully understand why fanatec users feel let down. I would if I had paid that amount of money for a full on fanatec rig, but I would also accept that it wasn't designed for use on the X1, because frankly the X1 wasn't even in development when Fanatec made their initial X360 wheels.

From what I can gather from MS official video regarding wheels, they have made so many changes to how FFB works on the new system, that newer wheels designed to work with it will provide the best experience. I know right from the original Xbox that Microsoft have had a heavy hand in 3rd party accessories to ensure 100% compatibility with the system, all to make sure the end users has the best experience. I have to be fully honest here, ive always had that good experience with the xbox. On my old PS2 I had countless problems with not only Sony branded accessories, but also 3rd party ones that just wouldn't work as intended. Hell I even had to use a swap magic just to play the games from the end of the PS2 lifespan because the "firmware" was too out dated in it (day one PS2).

The thing with the cars though, I 100% will be disappointed if for example the Nissan S chassis cars arnt in FM5. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me though, I certainly wouldn't be saying things like "I am disgusted with the way T10 are handling things!!!!". A lot of people are using the word "disgusted" a lot, not only on the FM forums, but in lots of other places to describe anything Xbox One related. Its just getting a bit tiresome now. There are even youtube videos and blog posts screaming for an all out boycot, not only on certain X1 games, but also the X1 in its entirety.

Plus I was just in a very bad mood last night, and with the unique way the forza forums is run..... well lets just say that you cant exactly get things off your chest there without upsetting someone. At least here people can understand differing viewpoints on things.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:03 am

Not just Bathurst apparently...

We Spa now.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:05 pm

The sounds have improved a lot. I must say it looks gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:00 pm

oh damn this is gonna be one sweet sounding AND looking game.

i wish they showed of some tire smoke effects. i hope they finally kick it up in that department
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
oh damn this is gonna be one sweet sounding AND looking game.

i wish they showed of some tire smoke effects. i hope they finally kick it up in that department
I also hope they patch the freaking issue with the excessive exhaust flaming.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:03 pm

i dont have that. i barely see some backfire on my cars even when i go full upgrade
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
i dont have that. i barely see some backfire on my cars even when i go full upgrade
No, in Forza 5, the F12berlinetta has this bug where the exhaust keeps flaming over 8000 rpm.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:57 pm

oh ok now i know what you mean
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Saw that already. Took em long enough to get that car added.
Back to top Go down
Ace Doriftar
Wakaba
Ace Doriftar

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:54 pm

I hope that they fix the R32 model (front end is off). Add race modifying (a la NFS Shift: 2). Increase the rim/bodykit selection and lastly keep the Ford Falcon and add some new and old Holden's, there is Bathurst after all!
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Although those cars are awesome I feel like the Atom and KTM Xbow will become cars just like the lotus on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:29 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
on the mountain.
Fujimi Kaido hasn't been confirmed... just sayin'
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm just assuming that it will be, otherwise it won't have much of a presence on the forum anyway lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm

GUYS IT'S HERE:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:22 pm

NECESSARY DOUBLE POST:

Apparently this is the Official track list... prepare for butthurt
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by KraZe on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace Doriftar
Wakaba
Ace Doriftar

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Tha fuck is thiz shit! I am fucking done! When I heard that they would have Spa I was psyched, Mount Panorama only added more fuel to that racing orgasm, but cutting the MUTHA FUCKING NURBURGRING!! What is wrong wit thees mutha fucka's?!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:57 pm

UPDATE:

Apparently the car list is going to be closer to 200 cars versus the 500 cars we had in FM4, let alone the 1200 cars that will be in GT6.
Back to top Go down
Ace Doriftar
Wakaba
Ace Doriftar

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:59 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE THEEEEEEEZE CUNT MUTHAFUCKA PINHEADZ!!!
Seriously that means they probably wont even have the Holdens or the Ford Falcons. If there was anything I was most excited for, ti was racing these bad boys against each-other at Bathurst. They also definitely cut my favorite Gr.4 racer, the Pantera...FUCK THEM!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Okay if they're adding Bathurst they most CERTAINLY kept the V8 Supercars. T10 isn't completely retarded.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Quote :
Tracks cut: Fujimi Kaido
Quote :
Fujimi Kaido
Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 3lfWpIh

T10 you're dead to me.

And you haven't even told me you cut the first and second gen RX-7's yet.

Spoiler:

Last edited by StrawberryGL on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 pm

More info:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-06-why-forza-motorsport-5-has-less-cars-and-tracks-than-forza-4
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:14 pm

After the initial shock of seeing Fujimi on the cut list I went back to look at the others

Tsukuba, Motegi, Nurburgring, Suzuka, Rally Di Postiano

I'm so done. Forza has nothing to offer to me anymore. I haven't been this mad in a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:17 pm

They decided to redo the tracks with full laser scans and remake the cars using the XB1 engine so virtually NO content was passed over form previous Forza games, which explains the little content. Turn10's new motto is "Quality over quantity" or basically "fuck you Poliphony Digital". The plan sure backfired on them alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 - Bathurst!   Forza 5 - Bathurst! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 5 - Bathurst!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next