Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No more Forza for me :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Tofu Delivery Driver
Nate

No more Forza for me :( Empty
PostSubject: No more Forza for me :(   No more Forza for me :( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:27 pm

So my Xbox has actually bit the dust, so I'm done with Forza seeing as I've had all sorts of issues with my account, I fancy a change anyway and Playstation has some nice exclusives to try out Razz

I'll be getting a PS3 come new years and moving onto GT6, just wanted to know how many people run GT6 on here, I know there isn't any touge circuits or anything "yet". I hope with the introduction of the course maker we can make something close.

I saw a video on Youtube of some people running Bathurst's technical section as a touge track, looked quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: No more Forza for me :(   No more Forza for me :( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:06 pm

We usually run Nurburgring and Matterhorn.

I will be looking into the section on Mount Panorama and seeing if that will be a good section.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: No more Forza for me :(   No more Forza for me :( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:56 pm

I play gt6 sometimes but it cant be as competitive as forza because you cant challenge a friends time or whatever but its still kinda fun to just race people so might see you on there if I decide to play gt6 again Smile
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: No more Forza for me :(   No more Forza for me :( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:05 pm

I would imagine that GT6 will be less of a leaderboard game and more of an event and battle game.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: No more Forza for me :(   No more Forza for me :( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Lol thats what I was trying to say just couldnt find the words XD
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: No more Forza for me :(   No more Forza for me :( Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:44 am

Im on gt6 too every now and then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more Forza for me :(   No more Forza for me :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more Forza for me :(
Page 1 of 1