Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tuning an AE86

Go down 
+12
Clutch927
galeforce97
lBrawnyemperoRl
Obelisk
ZeroFoxGiven
bukkaz
Koolaid
MiNd
Ialyrn
KraZe
StrawberryGL
mitch_wolf
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 pm

With practice I brought a supra from a 4:44, to a 4:38.7** once I got carried away with my skills I neglected to practice and went I started racing again I couldn't get lower then a 4:41, it really does take practice and that's all I can say. Everyone has a car that they love on this game whether it's a naturally fast car or a "tune me up and I'll go fast" car find that car for you and drive the hell out of it, open public lobbies make friends and it'll all work once you do the hard work which is practice!!!

You'll be alright kid my Gamertag is Clutch927 add me I may be able to help
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Whole lotta truth right there
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Supp gorgeous!!!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Waaaaay too much sweety Wink
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Ok clutch927 i will and kraze yeah I actually was about to make a new time without crashing but if you know the corner I've been talking about where my rear tires suddenly slipped you'll know where I lost it and got a 4:42 but if I hadn't lost it i could have possibly got a 4:39 to 4:40 i was hoping to and I could keep trying and which I will tonight when I get on at 7:00 pm eastern time heh also i wan't to become part of a team but there isn't any luck so far
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:05 pm

And I read earlier kool-aid lost all hope in me I guess everybody feels the same way after my stupidity from earlier Sad
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Main thing is that you dont lose it. Especially if everybody else would
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Yeah I suppose so
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Gotta be more independant of other peoples opinion. If someone doesnt like. Alright then on to the next one
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Yeah you z r right and who knows maybe if I improve more and get passed the average time kool-aid might think different of me again
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Don't worry about what Koolaid thinks of you.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Thanks Smile i just want to get better and faster so that way none of my friends who are power craves can keep up lol
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:59 pm

You never listened to anyone who actually tried to help you which is why i think you are a complete moron.
Don't come here with your real life drama, its the internet, no one fucking cares.
I'd like to think of this community as a happy environment for touge racing, so why the fuck are you expressing your anger out on people on this forum??
I can assure you many of us have plenty of real life issues but this forum is a safe haven where none of it is necessary.
Oh you're angry for no reason, I'm just going to call you out and make fun of you because you are ruining it for everyone.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Hurtfull....
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:45 pm

^Too bad, it's the internet.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:51 pm

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:29 pm

The first statement is my opinion about you, which you should already know.
The second statement is the problem you are causing.
and the last statement is my solution to dealing your bull shit.
Hurtful? Give me a break, Im doing the forum a favor.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:52 am

By dragging this on when I ended it earlier yeah right your just continuing it
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:28 am

mitch_wolf wrote:
By dragging this on when I ended it earlier yeah right your just continuing it

This is the internet, and unfortunately you will see things you don't like occasionally. Especially with how abrasive you have shown yourself to be. People have given you the tips you need to get better, and given you tunes too boot. You need to accept the truth of the matter, and that truth is your driving skills in game are what hold you back. But I think the biggest issue you are facing comes down to your attitude, which will affect what you can do within game. If you are not calm while trying to play any game, it will make you play badly.

mitch_wolf wrote:
You know my autism has caused a learning disability but you guys just don't seem to give a fucking damn well do you know what? Whatever I'll go on my own then

As for using Autism as a crutch, and that it is affecting your ability to learn new skills. That is a load of horse shit, quite frankly. And you know it! First you use been gay and your dad not been nice to you as an excuse, now it is Autism. My nephew is Autistic, and he has ADHD too boot. He is 16 now, and he is fairly good at racing games (including Forza). Was even able to pick drifting up to a good standard within a few days of practice (on Fujimi on FM3, well before FM4 released), and then make a mini montage on his laptop to show me. He also plays the guitar, and last time I heard him play, it was mightily impressive. Been autistic doesn't stop you from doing or learning jack shit. What does stop you learning or doing something, is spazzing out every 5 minutes at people who have given their free time to respond to you, and to help you out with tunes and explanations of how to get better. And then acting like a complete fucktard. Your only issue is this, you act like a kid, so people who dont give a shit like myself and Koolaid, will bitch slap you till you gain some semblance of sense. Grow up, and get over yourself and your personal issues. We all have shit to deal with, and the world (and this forum and its members), dont revolve around you.

Even though I am just as sick of this rubbish as Koolaid appears to be, add me on xbox live and I will try to help you out with someone to practice with. But since I am an adult and have other things to do throughout the day, and have a gaming pc and Xbox 1 also, don't expect me to be online every day.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 am

I never used being gay as an excuse i was made fun of for being gay by the team that has that driver that bumps people and I got pissed off at them and that's why I also want to get better and aster so I can beat them to the ground ok and geez when I ended my life conversation earlier and apologized i was hoping that'd be the last I heard from anyone else about itit guess I was wrong :/
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:13 am

You may not have outright used been gay as the issue at first, but that became apparent in your older threads as the main issue for you piss poor attitude. This time around you are using Autism as the main reason for your continued piss poor attitude and lack of ability. You just dont seem to get it that practice is your only way forward, both on your own, and with others. Practising on your own allows you to improve your time attack line, and practising with others allows you to improve your race craft. Both are integral parts of getting faster in forza. But if you continue to act like you are, and keep been a fucktard in the process. Well, peoples patience around here will wear thin again, as it is already starting too. You are lucky in the fact people are giving you an opportunity to return after the last time you was here, but you are on a very fine line of messing that up again. I can guarantee that people wont let you come back from it again if you carry on.

We are a helpful lot, but we will return any abrasive attitude tenfold; as you have already found out in the past. Obelisk knows that better than anyone, and only in recent months can he understand why a lot of us on here have ripped into him in the past.

If you really want to move forward, drop the attitude, stop blaming your car choice and tune, stop blaming anything other than your driving ability. I might only be able to hit a 4.42 at the moment, but my fastest time is a 4:38. I have lost 4 seconds due to lack of practise. If you are really hitting a 4:42 at the moment, then that makes me the perfect person for you to practice with; as my current 4:42 is consistent. As in I could turn on FM4 right now and hit a 4:42 without a warm up lap.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 am

My attitude problem is actually from my doner who I don't talk to anymore after... I'm not going to talk about it but I have a hard containing my anger i cant even take jokes so I get angry easily that's the reason why my attitude is so bad but I promise to have a better attitude from now on and I know it's my skills cause last night I was trying to hit the right lines but didn't but I kept trying and I almost got it but I got tired and so did camarosniper we were both driving together
Back to top Go down
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:57 am

Yesterday was a pretty good practice session, and in all but a few corners, I'd say you were hitting your marks. Make it your first priority to try driving cleaner before you worry about going any faster than 4:42. Most of yesterday's runs were decided by who hit fewer walls on the way down. Don't make a pass if you can't do it without contact, don't force your way through an opening that's not there (hairpin #3 yesterday), and try not to overspeed corners when you're chasing. Overall, though, I do see improvement. I'll help as long as my suggestions are acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
mitch_wolf
Tofu Delivery Driver
mitch_wolf

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:03 am

I see and I see what you mean everytime i thought I had an opening i didn't and had to back off and sorry didn't mean to scrape your car when I passed yesterday but I drive in cockpit view so I can't see you on the outside of the car lol
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:14 am

Something for you to have a go at Mitch. Start a custom online lobby and set it to private and invite only, grab yourself a bone stock AE86 from the manufacture page, put one pro AI in an RX7, put the track on Fujimi full (either reverse or normal direction), and race it up and down the mountain. The way the AI drive, it should teach you how to anticipate and overtake. At first the AI may beat you, but as you improve, you will find you catch the AI at the very top of the mountain. Then it is a case of racing it down the other side, and learning how to overtake it without bumping it, or hitting the guard rail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tuning an AE86   tuning an AE86 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tuning an AE86
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next