Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steering Advice

Go down 
+10
sR Je Six
King914
Avanti
Steinkrunk
StrawberryGL
Edward40Hands
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
Velarys
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sR Je Six
Wakaba

Steering Advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Lol this is funny in my opinion people should be allowed to use whatever they want and fuck what anyone else says about it it there fought if there complaining about it.What if i didnt like the fact that you played xbox its not sitting there for no reason its not going to play itself get over it.
I hate it when people complain about ooo you cant use this or that might as well sit food infront of some HOBO an tell him not to eat it if its there its going to be used "If You cant beat'em JOIN'em"plain and simple as that im done.

#1 way to start an arguement state an opinion wait 5 seconds

By the way i run all ASSIST Off and for the people complaining get over it you don't like people using things block them in your lobbies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
bigfoot
Touge Enthusiast
bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 pm

KraZe wrote:
^I love you.

To be honest I was expecting to meet at least a few other people that also used a wheel (since Forza is a racing simulator after all) so I was kinda shocked to learn no one else uses one on the touge. Neutral It's been like that since FM3 too. If anyone uses a wheel, he's either drifting or circuit racing. But I can't blame anyone for that obviously wheels are expensive!
im just personally too lazy to whip my arms back and forth that frequently lol
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 am

KraZe wrote:
^I love you.

To be honest I was expecting to meet at least a few other people that also used a wheel (since Forza is a racing simulator after all) so I was kinda shocked to learn no one else uses one on the touge. Neutral It's been like that since FM3 too. If anyone uses a wheel, he's either drifting or circuit racing. But I can't blame anyone for that obviously wheels are expensive!

If I had the money to spare, I'd get a wheel straight away. It must be very intense for you, far more so than drifting or circuit racing.

Tried turning the line off for a few runs... I'm 9 seconds off my usual pace thanks to some of the corners with no real braking markers (I love shadows, lol). But I'll work on those corners and get down to where I need to be eventually. My lines are better on the sections I know well, though.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 am

Youll have those sections figured out in no time.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 am

KraZe wrote:
^I love you.

I just bought a fanatec wheel, and making a simulator seat for myself too Smile And i use sim steering and cockpit view nowdays, makes it feel more realistic and awesome aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 am

^ so jealous me wantz 2 Wink just kidding that must be awesome runnin kaido like that
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 am

I dont have it yet, i just bought it so delivery takes few days Smile
Besides, it was used and it wasnt too expencive Smile
Cant wait to drift with it too
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Yeah i think it wont be easy though having to do all that wheel turning clutch kickin and the heel and toe move all that on 900 degree turning angle

Breakin a sweat just thinkin of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mugen SK
Wakaba
Mugen SK

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Im sure after a while you will get used to it, but maybe one day ill get one
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
Yeah i think it wont be easy though having to do all that wheel turning clutch kickin and the heel and toe move all that on 900 degree turning angle

A wheel user needs to adopt this as their XBL motto.

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:05 pm

^No thanks lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Velarys wrote:
BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:

A wheel user needs to adopt this as their XBL motto.

( cough ) ( cough ) KRAZE ( cough ) ( cough )
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:28 pm

KraZe wrote:
^No thanks lol Laughing

Man, way to shoot me down :'( lol.

Konasumi, you read my mind (although that cant have been hard in this case).

There's hope for my idea with Hybrid though >.>

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Hahhah, yeah well i have used a wheel back in the pc days, ts great fun. And the feel you get with a wheel is HUGE compaired to controller, makes you wanna kick the clutch and throw the shifts like mad man Wink
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:03 pm

WHEEL USERS

WHAT TOUGE RACERS THINK I DO:
Spoiler:
WHAT CONTROLLER USERS THINK I DO:
Spoiler:
WHAT NOOBS THINK I DO:
Spoiler:
WHAT I REALLY DO:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Hahhah, that was awesome kraze! Smile I shall join in wheel users club shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
sR Je Six
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 pm

I have a MadCatz wheel and i started touge when i didnt have a wheel so i only use my wheel for drifting because you have advatages over controller drifters (Been drifting sence forza 1) because in touge its just too much turning and i over do everthing on my wheel.
Overbrake/OverGas/Overturn its like auuuhhhhggg
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Hahhah, sound fun Wink

Yeah i cant wait to go drifting with my new wheel. I also have been drfiting for a long time, its huge fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steering Advice   Steering Advice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steering Advice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2