Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making the clean pass!!!

Go down 
+9
jusputitonmytab
Koolaid
Konasumi
MiNd
lBrawnyemperoRl
Clutch927
KraZe
bukkaz
swanmeat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kuro_Yoshh
Wakaba
kuro_Yoshh

Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Always made clean passes. I give the other person the position back if a collision was involved.

Although the majority of the time: If I don't gain enough distance to avoid it after the pass, I get rammed/spun on the next corner because public rooms suck Neutral

Last edited by kuro_Yoshh on Thu May 30, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:59 pm

^ I know what you mean by getting spun out in public lobbies man. But none of us here are like that so your ok here Smile
Back to top Go down
kuro_Yoshh
Wakaba
kuro_Yoshh

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:07 pm

bukkaz wrote:
^ I know what you mean by getting spun out in public lobbies man. But none of us here are like that so your ok here Smile

Good to know! & also good to know I'm not the only guy that comes across the idiots in the public lobbies haha
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Haha we all come across them. When it happens to me I just bully them for the rest of the race Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I nudged a few people the other day and they rage quit!!! It happens I'm in a supra
Back to top Go down
kuro_Yoshh
Wakaba
kuro_Yoshh

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:45 pm

bukkaz wrote:
Haha we all come across them. When it happens to me I just bully them for the rest of the race Laughing
Hahaha you & I are very simliar then cuz I do the same thing :p

Clutch927 wrote:
I nudged a few people the other day and they rage quit!!! It happens I'm in a supra
lol wtf? How does a nudge empower somebody to rage quit?
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:59 pm

I don't have the patience to read through all three pages, but in my experience, it's just the first section of the NDH where people get crazy, between the starting cones and the first straight - and when there's 6 cars trying to fit through 25 mph hairpins, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:54 am

I'm talking about ODH goin for the overtake on the last corner ad the guy not giving you enough space so you take it, that type of nudge lol but no hard feeling a it was just a public lobby
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:09 am

It gets pretty epic when you get a couple decent drivers hitting those first hairpins and going 2-3 wide through some of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:24 am

Lol I love it when that happens Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:26 am

Me 2. thats just super tense then Smile
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:49 am

Certainly I hold my line through hairpins if there's someone beside me - problem is, I drive FWD cars, and if I'm in the inside and trying desperately to get some extra corner exit speed for the next corner...well, you know.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:55 am

Never try anything desperately. Thats usually when crashes happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the clean pass!!!   Making the clean pass!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making the clean pass!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2