Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making my way back into Touge.

Go down 
+5
Smooth92
StrawberryGL
bukkaz
Mulchy
Alfonzo101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

Making my way back into Touge.  Empty
PostSubject: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:31 am

Welp, making my way back into touge. Been a while since ive ran on Kaido so im just testing out some cars at this point, trying to stay away from my infamous 'Angel' 69' Fairlady Z that I ran about a year or so ago. I remember the battle between me and betadood(Team battle, KKTR vs ??). Seems like it was yesterday. I won that battle but not by much, Beta's AE86 was nothing to play around with on the hill.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:40 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Welcome back Smile im an 86 racer and wouldnt mind doing some runs with you sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:08 pm

I remember you from GTxS, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:48 pm

I remember the team that myself, Sito Rocks, and IronPhenixDee faced. The team name was GTXS led by IVYTRAE. It was KKTR vs GTXS. Im sure Mindcharger remembers it, cause I think he was in the lobby with us Smile
And I haven't quite got a tune for it, but im loving the S2000, but cant get it under a 50.
Back to top Go down
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Oh, and my GT is OG Alfonzo101
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Dont know you but glad to see someone returning to touge, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Im going back to the Fairlady, this monster is like home. Lol
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Added you
Back to top Go down
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Accepted request, trying to get my times back down in this Fairlady
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Another Z driver eh? What's you best new dh in it?
Back to top Go down
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:47 pm

My best new dh time before I quit was 4:39. New times aren't looking so hot, enjoying the FC and the AE86 though
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Welcome back add me.gt is that slime kb
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Alfonzo101 wrote:
My best new dh time before I quit was 4:39. New times aren't looking so hot, enjoying the FC and the AE86 though

439 is the mark of when you're starting to go fast! so that's a good time. The Z is a great touge car, and fits my style like no other car. Though it isn't for everyone, it requires some unorthodoxy to push its limits. That's cool though that you're feeling the FC and 86, those 2 cars take a lot of skill to push hard.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:00 pm

"SUPAH LATE BRAKING TECHNIQUE!"
Back to top Go down
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:00 am

I must be doing something right, just got my RX7 FD down into the 45s. I failed so many times though, so I could have easily ran a 42-43. Loving the grip this thing has, so much grippier than the Z.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:42 am

I think they are as grippy as eachother tbh but they are both great cars
Back to top Go down
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:05 am

They are both great cars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Next time im online and see you online i will invite you to a lobby and we can do some runs Smile I will be in my 86
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:54 pm

bukkaz wrote:
I think they are as grippy as eachother tbh but they are both great cars

The Z will kick you around a little more but has better acceleration. The FD sticks to the ground easier but is a little more sluggish. Both are pretty easy to handle though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:59 pm

I drove the z for the first time last month and it just gripped n gripped but I wouldnt want it as my main car
Back to top Go down
Alfonzo101
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:20 pm

I don't really see the FD drop below my Z's 39 until I get about midway, then it really starts to slug around and I begin to slowly drop away from my Zs ghost. Im sure if I had a lot more experience with it I could get myself to stop slugging through about midway, cause I did the same thing in the Z. Lol. Its not the car, its me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Both the Z and FD are capable of hitting 33's in B class NDH
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Both Ed and Speedhunter are close to 32s with them though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making my way back into Touge.    Making my way back into Touge.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making my way back into Touge.
Page 1 of 1