Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop

Go down 
+10
Koolaid
KraZe
jusputitonmytab
Clutch927
Obelisk
that slime kb
kirk707
Edward40Hands
V19Triumph68V
lBrawnyemperoRl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Your intellect just in general astounds me.

Heres a wall of text for you.

I made sure to number it out for you, make sure you read it nice and slow so you can understand why you have made yourself look like an idiot.

1. I dont rant about shit I dont know about, get it straight.

2. There is a soul reason I have not sent you an xbl friend request is because I dont like how you portray your self on the forums.

3. As you can see I am a MOD here, my job is to read everything on this forum, which is how I've come across your many cocky remarks.
I mean hell my last xbl party with you, you were bragging about big your damn tv was.

4. WOW, you seriously thought I was talking about strategies while Hot lapping?! Are you daft??
What other strategy other than "driving fast" is there when you're the only one on the damn track??
English 101, Context Clues, Battle thread equals Battle talk equals talk about Battle Strategies which i guess you dont know about since it didn't cross your mind.

5. So wait, what are you trying to say?? That you've been playing forza longer than I have and that you're some how still slower than me?
Man, thats a mystery in itself, I'm still confused as to why that is but its a cool story, you should tell it again so i can try to comprehend it better because I'm of course stupid.

6. You didnt even show up for our A class ODH battle because "My girl was over"
So can explain to me why you want unofficial battles again?
Are you scared to have a loss on your battle record?
I mean, that the only logical explanation honestly.
Look, that shit was scheduled and you still couldnt even spare 4 minutes to race?
If this was an official battle or an event, you would have lost because your girl was over, not that you wouldve won anyways. Laugh Out Loud.
I took time out of my schedule just for nothing to happen, thanks for wasting my time, its very much appreciated.

7. So you say your 39 was a fluke.
Are you sure you want to run me?
I run 39s regularly in an evo6 while hitting walls and I am no uphiller
Do you want to call it "Unofficial Battle" as well??

Hey guys look at me, I can be cocky and not give a fvck also!
Dont push my buttons, i will make you look stupid.
And to think this all started because someone was insecure about someone else's car.
I'm not even mad, im just telling it how it is.
Someone is insecure and scared is how i see it.

(Koolaid style)

1.stop insinuating what you "think" (nice keyword right) I'm trying to say, did I say that I've played longer then you??? And I definitely didnt say I was faster.

2. Whose the cocky one now??? (Don't lose count of the numbers I wouldn't want you to miss the punch line) I quote "5. So wait, what are you trying to say?? That you've been playing forza longer than I have and that you're some how still slower than me?" (Go figure)

3. I sincerely apologize for missing an unofficial battle with mr. Koolaid sama himself, I'd much rather play with my gf (pun intended) then play with some egotistical grown-up who gets his rock soft by playing video games my badd

4. (We're almost done) I wasn't insecure about anyone's car!!! I was just curious what drivetrain he chose!(There you go insinuating again tsk tsk)

5. And last but not least official battles, my first official battle was against strawberry (he is a badass/vet on dha touge), and I ran against him in a supra (which at best can run a high 38's), now lets do a little math shall we, an rx7 (that's an FC koolaid) can run what..........I guess 35's at the highest, and a supra can run high 38's (at best), that's a 3 second difference ( meaning at least over 300 feet difference at the finish line) that being said mr. Koolaid there was absolutely no way I could've won (bite me I was running 39's at the time), I still raced him though, not for the W but for the experience. That was the reason why I wanted to race you bc you are fast I could learn from battling someone of your caliber, but now all I want to do is beat you (aka embarrassing you I front of the other vets that you won't name Wink)

6. Just a random side note its cool your a moderator, you got authority yay you

7. Now that we all know you can count to 7 (that's S-e-v-e-n), after I'm done racing your team, I'll go play with my gf, wash my new rx7 (oh yeah that's FC again), and then I'll come find you Wink

How's that for cocky

Last edited by Clutch927 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Clutch927 wrote:
Koolaid wrote:
Your intellect just in general astounds me.

Heres a wall of text for you.

I made sure to number it out for you, make sure you read it nice and slow so you can understand why you have made yourself look like an idiot.

1. I dont rant about shit I dont know about, get it straight.

2. There is a soul reason I have not sent you an xbl friend request is because I dont like how you portray your self on the forums.

3. As you can see I am a MOD here, my job is to read everything on this forum, which is how I've come across your many cocky remarks.
I mean hell my last xbl party with you, you were bragging about big your damn tv was.

4. WOW, you seriously thought I was talking about strategies while Hot lapping?! Are you daft??
What other strategy other than "driving fast" is there when you're the only one on the damn track??
English 101, Context Clues, Battle thread equals Battle talk equals talk about Battle Strategies which i guess you dont know about since it didn't cross your mind.

5. So wait, what are you trying to say?? That you've been playing forza longer than I have and that you're some how still slower than me?
Man, thats a mystery in itself, I'm still confused as to why that is but its a cool story, you should tell it again so i can try to comprehend it better because I'm of course stupid.

6. You didnt even show up for our A class ODH battle because "My girl was over"
So can explain to me why you want unofficial battles again?
Are you scared to have a loss on your battle record?
I mean, that the only logical explanation honestly.
Look, that shit was scheduled and you still couldnt even spare 4 minutes to race?
If this was an official battle or an event, you would have lost because your girl was over, not that you wouldve won anyways. Laugh Out Loud.
I took time out of my schedule just for nothing to happen, thanks for wasting my time, its very much appreciated.

7. So you say your 39 was a fluke.
Are you sure you want to run me?
I run 39s regularly in an evo6 while hitting walls and I am no uphiller
Do you want to call it "Unofficial Battle" as well??

Hey guys look at me, I can be cocky and not give a fvck also!
Dont push my buttons, i will make you look stupid.
And to think this all started because someone was insecure about someone else's car.
I'm not even mad, im just telling it how it is.
Someone is insecure and scared is how i see it.

(Koolaid style)

1.stop insinuating what you "think" (nice keyword right) I'm trying to say, did I say that I've played longer then you and I definitely didnt say I was faster.

2. Whose the cocky one now??? (Don't lose count of the numbers I wouldn't want you to miss the punch line) I quote "5. So wait, what are you trying to say?? That you've been playing forza longer than I have and that you're some how still slower than me?" (Go figure)

3. I sincerely apologize for missing an unofficial battle with mr. Koolaid sama himself, I'd much rather play with her (pun intended) then play with some egotistical grown-up who gets his rock soft by playing video games my badd

4. (We're almost done) I wasn't insecure about anyone's car!!! (There you go insinuating again tsk tsk)

5. And last but not least official battles, my first official battle was against strawberry (he is a badass/vet in dha touge), and I ran against him in a supra (which at best can run a high 38), now lets do a little math shall we, an rx7 (that's an FC koolaid) can run what I guess 35's at the highest, and a supra can run high 38's (at best), that's a 3 second difference ( meaning at least over 300 feet difference at the finish line) that being said mr. Koolaid there was absolutely no way I could've won (bite me I was running 39's at the time), I still raced him though, not for the W but for the experience. That was the reason why I wanted to race you bc you are fast I could learn from battling but now all I want to do is beat you (aka embarrassing you I front of the other vets that you won't name Wink)

6. Just a random side note its cool your a moderator, you got authority yay you

7. Now that we all know you can count to 7 (that's S-e-v-e-n), after I'm done racing your team, I'll go play with my gf, wash my new rx7 (oh yeah that's FC again), and then I'll come find you Wink

How's that for cocky

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Your bickering with Koolaid needs to STOP before I call in Mindcharger.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Excuse me for defending myself
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 pm

But youre not, now youre just spouting nonsense, give it up
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 pm

This goes for everyone, No more arguing or bickering.

The whole point of this thread was a battle, not to argue. If you want to talk about rules/car choices/etc, do it via PM's or live.

Now, Since I already see from the OP that it says the challenge is accepted, the only thing left is results. So I'm doing you guys a favor and saving everyone from more arguing by locking until I hear a result of the battle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4