Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop

Go down 
+10
Koolaid
KraZe
jusputitonmytab
Clutch927
Obelisk
that slime kb
kirk707
Edward40Hands
V19Triumph68V
lBrawnyemperoRl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Nobody worry, Kraze ain't worried.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 am

So it has been decided. Running for the Tofu Shop:

Hillclimb- Kirk- Subaru Impreza 22b

Downhill- Koolaid- Mazda Miata NA
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 am

Kirk RWD or AWD???
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:09 am

Hey clutch, don't worry about it
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:21 am

Yo clutch, RWD or AWD it doesn't matter... so why worry about it?
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:49 am

Alright cool. How we doin it with the outrun. Time or distance?
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 am

Edward40Hands wrote:

Are you serious??? That's just like asking why cars are we running, we gave you that so give me this

@Kraze it might not matter to you but it matters to me
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 am

You cant complain when you guys listed specs of your battle cars in your team thread for every one to see lol
With that we're not inclined to say anything about what we're using or how we're setting them up.
We're not going to make it easy for you guys to strategize against us.
Guess you'll have to find out come race day.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:43 am

Koolaid wrote:
You cant complain when you guys listed specs of your battle cars in your team thread for every one to see lol
With that we're not inclined to say anything about what we're using or how we're setting them up.
We're not going to make it easy for you guys to strategize against us.
Guess you'll have to find out come race day.

Nobody is strategizing anything, and as you can see in plan sight 40 asked what cars were we running on the first page (FYI) and I'm nt trying to do anything special I just wanted to know if he was running AWD or not, I can clearly change my car as long as change it on my team thread, no one is strategizing I just want to know that simple thing, excuse me for seeking information
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Clutch927 wrote:
Edward40Hands wrote:

Are you serious??? That's just like asking why cars are we running, we gave you that so give me this

@Kraze it might not matter to you but it matters to me

LMAO someone obviously didn't get the joke.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:32 pm

I dont know what kind of a big deal it were to tell him if its awd or rwd. Its not like theres any advantage at the start since its a 30roll its not like your giving out the whole cars setup.

@koolaid: youre right. You guys dont have to. Then again what disadvantage are you afraid to get if you do?

FBK races pretty straightforward and doesnt have any evil plans in the back of their mind
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Uhh I dont know if your supra is AWD or not, I only asked what cars Smile which makes sense seeing you guys challenged us to a race, and usualy that involves cars, unless you want to race on foot lol.

Also the outrun rule can be whatever you guys want, its not an issue

Last edited by Edward40Hands on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Wow cry more guys, it was a misunderstood joke lol calm your tits. Also Ed I need to talk to you bout the 22b. And yes, AWD guys! Bickering noobs lol
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Seeking information is to build a strategy and the tofu shop isnt going to make it easy, hence why were not giving it to you.
I would think it would be a pretty smart move to have a strategy against one of the fastest teams on fujimi not to brag.
We were referred to the team page meaning its for the world to see and we wouldve found out anyways.
Changing your car now makes it seem like youre trying to counter our car selection.
And if its not like that I dont see where the consistency is in that post and what the point of it is in general.
If youre as much of an uphill pro as you claim to be you shouldnt be worried about a team that doesnt run the uphill that much

"Just say'n"
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Seeking information is to build a strategy and the tofu shop isnt going to make it easy, hence why were not giving it to you.
I would think it would be a pretty smart move to have a strategy against one of the fastest teams on fujimi not to brag.
We were referred to the team page meaning its for the world to see and we wouldve found out anyways.
Changing your car now makes it seem like youre trying to counter our car selection.
And if its not like that I dont see where the consistency is in that post and what the point of it is in general.
If youre as much of an uphill pro as you claim to be you shouldnt be worried about a team that doesnt run the uphill that much

"Just say'n"

I race to race, I've never used a strategy and I never will, im racing your team bc we want to race (no pun intended). With all do respect who gives a fuck if your one of the fastest teams in FUJIMI, I don't claim to be a fast Hillclimber, I claim to be a Hillclimber simple as that, make sure before you talk about a driver you figure out which prefecture he comes from and what he is about.

I'll be looking forward to our battle someday koolaid, you'll get to see the "driver" you think you know so well

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone and i apologize for my outspoken behavior (i felt belittled and disrespected therefore i defended myself) but like black knight said ill race you straightforward win or lose, I'm here to race, and when we do have this battle that's exactly what I'll do
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Well this is starting to become a much anticipated battle, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:13 pm

^Like the other team battle isn't?
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:16 pm

You're getting all worked up over nothing lol.

You guys kept saying "ed asked about my car blah blah".
yeah, I did for reasons previously stated, and you guys didnt actually tell me anything I had to go look it up myself. So I told you more information outright then you told me.

So please don't try to act so entitled.

Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Edward40Hands wrote:
You're getting all worked up over nothing lol.

You guys kept saying "ed asked about my car blah blah".
yeah, I did for reasons previously stated, and you guys didnt actually tell me anything I had to go look it up myself. So I told you more information outright then you told me.

So please don't try to act so entitled.

I see after the statement you made on page one Knight replied, whether or not you saw it before he replied I'm not sure of but he did lead you in the right direction. My apologizes
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Koolaid even if he changed his car now he'd still have to drive supra since thats the car he chose when the challenge was accepted. our rules say that he has to drive that exact car

and why should we even bother to focus on a strategy? were only exposing us to the risk of being called cheap driver. we simply drive our fastest, if thats enough we win if not we lose and get back to practicing. plus if any of us had doubts or worries that there is a chance of defeating you guys we would have held that challenge back till a later date anyway

@Ed where is the difference in telling you again on this thread what is written on another already then simply referring you to that? The information id have been ready to give was the same.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:47 pm

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Dawson_Crying
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Funny thread lol.

Hey clutch its just a virtual race so dont get so jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Hybrid Comet wrote:
Funny thread lol.

Hey clutch its just a virtual race so dont get so jumpy.

Lets just say my if I were a robot my circuits got wet Wink

I got ya comet
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Im glad you did, btw i def wanna see you racing uphills sometime. I race uphills myself, tho im not as fast as you are, but see ya there someday Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Feel free to watch if you got time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next