Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop

Go down 
+10
Koolaid
KraZe
jusputitonmytab
Clutch927
Obelisk
that slime kb
kirk707
Edward40Hands
V19Triumph68V
lBrawnyemperoRl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Watch? Oh i meant that perhaps ill meet him someday/night at some lobby. I would wanna watch but i think that the time difference acts up again.
Oh, and you and i still got a score to settle, i had forgotten it again sorry lol
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Still Smile if you happen to be there youre welcome.

Bout that other thing dont worry. Im used to it now
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Hybrid Comet wrote:
Watch? Oh i meant that perhaps ill meet him someday/night at some lobby. I would wanna watch but i think that the time difference acts up again.
Oh, and you and i still got a score to settle, i had forgotten it again sorry lol

Add me bro

And @40 you still haven given us a date
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Due to koolaid going away this week coming up were shooting for next monday. August 12th I believe it is.

@knight, regarding my last post. Youre right there isnt much difference in you pointing me to you team page...at all. which was exactly the logical point I was trying to make; if you wanted to get technical about it I told you more than you told me, haha

I for one like when the tension rises for a battle, but this is silly so lets all play nice now, okay?

Last edited by Edward40Hands on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:33 pm

That week is gonna be full of racing. The weekend. before that is the SUV comp amd then the weekend following is the SR vs FBK battle.
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Bad reply. Edit: bananas
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 pm

@obelisk. There two seperate pairs of drivers racing in both team battles so thats no problem there i think
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:40 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
Still :)if you happen to be there youre welcome.

Bout that other thing dont worry. Im used to it now

Hahhah, i bet you are used to it, someday...
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 pm

thats what she said xD
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm

The one and only time ive ever bragged about myself or my team I get called out by the cockiest guy here LOL.
I wont name anyone but theres a bunch of us who can agree with me.
You "dont give a fvck,"cool cause we never did either.

I can recall numerous posts about being "pro" or bragging about an unimpressive 39 in an evo 6 and repeatedly reminding everyone who, like i said, didnt give a fvck.

I wouldn't use the word simple to describe yourself as an uphiller.

That being said,

"Driving your fastest" is only half the battle, knowledge and execution is the other half, any touge veteran will agree.
You guys are setting you're selves up for failure if you don't even have a basic strategy other than just "drive fast."
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Koolaid wrote:
The one and only time ive ever bragged about myself or my team I get called out by the cockiest guy here LOL.
I wont name anyone but theres a bunch of us who can agree with me.
You "dont give a fvck,"cool cause we never did either.

I can recall numerous posts about being "pro" or bragging about an unimpressive 39 in an evo 6 and repeatedly reminding everyone who, like i said, didnt give a fvck.

I wouldn't use the word simple to describe yourself as an uphiller.

That being said,

"Driving your fastest" is only half the battle, knowledge and execution is the other half, any touge veteran will agree.
You guys are setting you're selves up for failure if you don't even have a basic strategy other than just "drive fast."

Your tape recording skills astound me, and that 39 was a fluke (haven't gotten close since), and since we're on the subject of being cocky I don't remember ever being in a party with the infamous koolaid talking about my race times that being said if you want cocky I don't need strategy to win I bust my ass like everyone else on the mountain to be the fraction of a racer that I am now, veteran??? I've been playing forza since it existed who gives a shit if you can purchase a video game, cocky??? Either race me on the Hillclimb or shut that h*** up cause if you want to see cocky I can show you cocky

Recall all the times you want, I know for a fact I'm not the fastest and it doesn't matter to me whether you think I'm cocky or not I'm not here for you

Now like I said before 40 I'm sorry if you take any of this personally but not if the above was directed at you, just your team member that thought he knew what he was talking about!
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:48 pm

That'll be my last post about this, it's getting a bit outta hand
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:56 pm

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Dafaq-10
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Your intellect just in general astounds me.

Heres a wall of text for you.

I made sure to number it out for you, make sure you read it nice and slow so you can understand why you have made yourself look like an idiot.

1. I dont rant about shit I dont know about, get it straight.

2. There is a soul reason I have not sent you an xbl friend request is because I dont like how you portray your self on the forums.

3. As you can see I am a MOD here, my job is to read everything on this forum, which is how I've come across your many cocky remarks.
I mean hell my last xbl party with you, you were bragging about big your damn tv was.

4. WOW, you seriously thought I was talking about strategies while Hot lapping?! Are you daft??
What other strategy other than "driving fast" is there when you're the only one on the damn track??
English 101, Context Clues, Battle thread equals Battle talk equals talk about Battle Strategies which i guess you dont know about since it didn't cross your mind.

5. So wait, what are you trying to say?? That you've been playing forza longer than I have and that you're some how still slower than me?
Man, thats a mystery in itself, I'm still confused as to why that is but its a cool story, you should tell it again so i can try to comprehend it better because I'm of course stupid.

6. You didnt even show up for our A class ODH battle because "My girl was over"
So can explain to me why you want unofficial battles again?
Are you scared to have a loss on your battle record?
I mean, that the only logical explanation honestly.
Look, that shit was scheduled and you still couldnt even spare 4 minutes to race?
If this was an official battle or an event, you would have lost because your girl was over, not that you wouldve won anyways. Laugh Out Loud.
I took time out of my schedule just for nothing to happen, thanks for wasting my time, its very much appreciated.

7. So you say your 39 was a fluke.
Are you sure you want to run me?
I run 39s regularly in an evo6 while hitting walls and I am no uphiller
Do you want to call it "Unofficial Battle" as well??

Hey guys look at me, I can be cocky and not give a fvck also!
Dont push my buttons, i will make you look stupid.
And to think this all started because someone was insecure about someone else's car.
I'm not even mad, im just telling it how it is.
Someone is insecure and scared is how i see it.

Last edited by Koolaid on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Koolaid, you're not really helping the conflict, even if you are making a good counter. I think it'd be best if both if you two just shut up and get over it. You're both adults for God's sake. Act like adults.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 pm

True but his last post wasnt a good enough to end it on.
I never thought I was in the wrong, nor am I upset about anything, I'm just explaining myself to everyone.
Well look at it this way, he cant reply to my last post with a legitimate explanation with out digging himself in to a whole.

Koolaid - win
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:28 pm

That is being a bit immature at the end, koolaid. How can someone win if someone else loses?
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Yeah you can call it immature, but i call it stooping to his level.
How can someone lose if someone wins? O_o

Touchè, yes?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Was trying to slip a Scatman John reference in there ^^'

Either way, the high road is the better road to take because then the other person gets their karma paid back sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm more of an instant gratification kind of guy.
Thats like if someone stole my car, and hoping that someone gets what he deserves later down the line.
Hoping isnt knowing, and even if it does happen, its still unknown to the victim, if it doesn't, the victim is the one that still fvcked.
This is why i'd rather see that someone get beat to shit right then and there.
Full authenticated justice is how i'd like to put it.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:44 pm

We should move this discussion elsewhere if you want to continue it.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Im the same koolaid I know what you mean
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 pm

obelisk i know where your coming from but koolaid has a really spot on point and if were talking about koolaid being immature just re read most of the thread he justifies himself very clearly....sama is just speaking the truth nothing childish about it.... now please lets get this energy tamed for the battles Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Darn it. On an unrelated but related topic, I was gonna record some Tokyo Xtreme Racer for you all but now m capcard is being stupid about the hard drive not existing when it's IN the machine.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Well every story has is conflict, now we've had a climax, the next traditional plot point would be resolution.

I feel satisfied lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop   [Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Challenge accepted] Fujimi Black Knights VS Fujimi Tofu Shop
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next