Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge

Go down 
+11
downhilltouge
Hybrid Comet
Yositayo
MiNd
bukkaz
Thatguy1981
Old King
V19Triumph68V
lBrawnyemperoRl
Clutch927
Edward40Hands
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Empty
PostSubject: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Fujimi Tofu tunes spread far and wide on the forza mountain scene. Alot of satisfied customers as of late has pointed me towards officaly opening my shop to tune touge cars to a higher potential.

Now I can tune anything to run the mountains, but specialize in FR and MR machines. Not to mention the tofu shop employs others, between us 3 a grand arcanum of drivetrain knowlege. You should also expect a suspension crafted with the loving touch of my 40 hands.

So to any racer out there who feels his touge monster isnt quite so fearsome, leave a request, and I will custom build you a car to you liking. I might not accept every request, don't take it personally, I find I do better work when I can get into a build, so ill choose on my whims.

All I ask in return is you find a place for a Tofu tuned decal, and you bring the car back for tweaks or changes to your setup.

...and to anyone already rocking tofu settings, leave some consumer feedback in the thread!

-Edward 4O Hands

Last edited by Edward40Hands on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:56 am

B500 or A600 350z
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Forza was not kind to the 350z, but I will whip something up that at least feels good, it will be A class.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 am

mazdaspeed rx8 a600 for the uphill please
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Ill see what I can do with that rx8, havent spent much time on one before, should be fun
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Actually alot of fun, I already got it dailed in pretty nicely...if you throttle control is solid this thing flys! Accept my FR and ill deliver.

Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm

There's a few cars I have in mind, if you could send me a Friend Request on XBL I will send you the build that i'd like to use, but i already know that you may need to change a few things here n there. So please add me: V19Triumph68V
I look forward to discussing these tunes with you. =]
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 am

What done already? Damn Smile

Ill accept when i get home today. What times did you run with it?
Back to top Go down
Old King
Wakaba
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:45 am

Downhill B500 RWD 2003 Celica maybe?
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:37 pm

@ triumph- FR sent

@ black knight- I was easily hitting the low end of 4:50s, and i'll admit to being a newbie on the uphill. It might need more tweeks, but I really liked the feel so just stopped messing with it.

@ old king- I can give it a go, never built a swapped celica... you want sport tires correct?
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:08 am

Cool lookin fwd to trying it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Car delivered black knight! Let me know how it feels and you can send it back if it needs some adjustments. Its a blast to drive!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 am

Awesooome. Too bad i wont have time to drive before tomorrow awww shit xD
Back to top Go down
Thatguy1981
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:20 am

I could use some tuning tip for my Mr mk1. I have considered swapping to sport tires and use the performance reduction for more power...
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:13 am

If your using it for touge then you really need race tyres
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:50 am

Thatguy1981 wrote:
I could use some tuning tip for my Mr mk1. I have considered swapping to sport tires and use the performance reduction for more power...
Bukkaz said it, you can trade off some handling for power....but race tires you will need to keep on to be competitive Smile
Back to top Go down
Yositayo
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:25 am

B500 class : 1st gen miata
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:40 am

Where's my 350z lol
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:17 pm

How about A600 22B subaru RWD? That car is alot of fun, could you make one for me Edward?
For downhills.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Snap, I thought this thread died....haha.

Yosi, send me a FR, I have plenty of mx5 setups

Clutch, ive been working on a 350 for myself actually, well se if I want to part with it or not Wink

Hybrid, ive all ready got a setup for a RWD 22b. FR me and you can try it out
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 am

Oh i thought that i was in your fr, but hey ill send it to you next time im on Smile
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:35 pm

You are, my mistake. And for the 22b do you care what it looks like? The sport bumber/wing are damn ugly IMO. I can try without them if you care.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 am

D^^ o whatever you please man Smile
Back to top Go down
downhilltouge
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Could I get a tune for an Mx-5 1st gen please?
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Hybrid, sent the car. Give me some feedback on how it feels, I may be able to tweak it more to your style. Its mighty grippy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge   Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fujimi Tofu Shop- Custom tunes for the Touge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next