Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Tune Database

Go down 
+25
GoverningNick
that slime kb
AFR1CAN SL1D3R
Mulchy
SladeZer0
V19Triumph68V
Avanti
vicnitro
ducky9r
Yaksack69
sR Je Six
CheekyChips
Steinkrunk
SaintedPlacebo4
LEVINx86
Wilson
Konasumi
bukkaz
KraZe
Calsonic
MiNd
StrawberryGL
Rotary
Ryosuke Takahashi
Smooth92
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryosuke Takahashi
Water Spiller

Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:28 pm

These tune seems much better than what I had. Did some small adjustments here and there and it's starting to feel fantastic.

Spoiler:

And what is the 86 doing? Oversteer? Oversteer? Grip?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Insertgamertag
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:18 pm

That's what I get for not reading through the thread, fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Takahashi
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Hopped in my Miata today. Dropped a dirty 1:46:366. Tomorrow I'll be going for a clean run and tuning the car just a little bit more. I'll also post the tune tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 pm

You gave my Z a run for its money.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Smooth92 wrote:
bukkaz wrote:
Ive put the info on my 86 up on here, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it corner better?

Spoiler:

Added to the list, thanks!
what list?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Ryosuke Takahashi wrote:
These tune seems much better than what I had. Did some small adjustments here and there and it's starting to feel fantastic.

Spoiler:

And what is the 86 doing? Oversteer? Oversteer? Grip?
oversteering. I don't mind oversteering but there is too much of it but there's too much when i floor it out of a corner. Maybe it's unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:10 pm

bukkaz wrote:
oversteering. I don't mind oversteering but there is too much of it but there's too much when i floor it out of a corner. Maybe it's unavoidable.

Well there's your problem, you can't just floor the gas pedal when exiting a corner you have to feed the rear tires the maximum amount of acceleration possible without letting them slip which is usually around 75-85% throttle.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Takahashi
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:29 am

Turn your rear accel down. I run close to 5% in most of my cars. A little bit easier to control, but you won't be able to slide it out of the corner as well. Also, you can turn your rear springs down a hair. More grip under throttle.
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:44 am

What Kraze and Ryo said, as well as throttle control practice.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:50 am

KraZe wrote:
bukkaz wrote:

Well there's your problem, you can't just floor the gas pedal when exiting a corner you have to feed the rear tires the maximum amount of acceleration possible without letting them slip which is usually around 75-85% throttle.
i have been practicing throttle control in my 86 and ive been getting faster and faster. i ran with betadood on the old downhill lastnight in our 86's, i knew i wouldnt win but i managed to keep him in sight up to the finish line so im not doing too bad lol but i don't think he was trying lol. i think my best run on the old downhill in my 86 is something like 3:53 with a dirty lap
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 am

If that's your time, then you're beating the #1 spot by 35 seconds lol.

Just messin' around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Takahashi
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:36 am

Lol when implode don't know that there is more than just new downhill... hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 am

I was kidding... Read my post.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Takahashi
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:59 am

I knew you knew.... Hur dur. haha.
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:16 am

Lol okay good. Smile
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:11 am

Calsonic wrote:
If that's your time, then you're beating the #1 spot by 35 seconds lol.

Just messin' around. Smile
lol yeah i know im a long way off but im working on it lol, i dont mind if im not at the top, i dont wanna use a lotus elise or anything like that. it dont appeal to me them things dont. i just like to drive my favorite cars and be competitive with them and im aiming to run with the best :-)
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 am

Nah, you didn't get it. I was saying that the number 1 spot is a 4:28.xxx and you said you got a 3:53, so I said you're beating that spot by over 30 seconds even though we are talking about 2 different courses. Smile

I'm exactly the same way. I love the 86, but I can't tune to save my butt. Lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:46 am

Calsonic wrote:
Nah, you didn't get it. I was saying that the number 1 spot is a 4:28.xxx and you said you got a 3:53, so I said you're beating that spot by over 30 seconds even though we are talking about 2 different courses. Smile

I'm exactly the same way. I love the 86, but I can't tune to save my butt. Lol. Razz haha i cant tune either i just adjust things and hope for the best. the 86 is so hard to drive but if u get it right it so fast :-)
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Takahashi
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am

So, 2:46 flat on B-Reverse and 2:06 on A-Reverse. I am getting killed on A-Reverse. I have a ghost that is a S2000 running 4:45.4xx on New Downhill and I have him through B... but the hairpins is where he catches me and he loses me on the next turn after. Just to finish a 4:46.063 clean. What do we have for suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:03 am

I got a 2:06 on A-reverse as well.

I don't know man, I guess just practice your line. If you have your tune down, practice is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:13 am

It might not be something your doing wrong, both those sections favor different car, stage A-Reverse favors cars with more acceleration.

So you could lose a car on B-R and then they catch up on A-R, find out where your advantage is and try to use it to your advantage Smile
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 am

Calsonic wrote:
I got a 2:06 on A-reverse as well.

I don't know man, I guess just practice your line. If you have your tune down, practice is all that matters.
i cant get under 2:07 on a reverse. its so annooying ive tried beating it in my mr2 but no luck., but im guna try it with abs off and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 am

I just did a 2:06.3xx on A-reverse in my 86. I don't know how I did it, but I kept up with my Z.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Calsonic wrote:
I just did a 2:06.3xx on A-reverse in my 86. I don't know how I did it, but I kept up with my Z.
i'm guna have a go at a reverse in my 86 now. i sent u a friend request but u aint accepted
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:53 pm

I didn't get one. It might've been when my fl was full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Tune Database
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next