Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Tune Database

Go down 
+25
GoverningNick
that slime kb
AFR1CAN SL1D3R
Mulchy
SladeZer0
V19Triumph68V
Avanti
vicnitro
ducky9r
Yaksack69
sR Je Six
CheekyChips
Steinkrunk
SaintedPlacebo4
LEVINx86
Wilson
Konasumi
bukkaz
KraZe
Calsonic
MiNd
StrawberryGL
Rotary
Ryosuke Takahashi
Smooth92
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:56 pm

THE SECRET HAS BEEN UNVEILED.

Basedood.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Lol does this mean I get your crown? Wink
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Princess Bukkaz.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Queen Bukkaz.  queen 
Back to top Go down
FightLikeMonsters
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello everyone, Im actually super freshly new haha. Ive only gotten forza like two weeks ago and i found this forum through youtube. I really wanna get better on the downhill but i cant break 5min 11 sec and im looking for any help i can get! thanks!

tune:
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Hey welcome to the forums and forza! People on here are very helpful and if u do some searching ull find plenty of tuning guides and even a guide (or half a guide lol) to new downhill which is the course of preference for most of the ppl on the forums.for starters u should soften ur suspension.
Back to top Go down
FightLikeMonsters
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:14 pm

thanks! I'll do some searching and try softening it up a bit.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 pm

First I would go for Race tires, you want to focus more on handling before adding power!
Back to top Go down
FightLikeMonsters
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 pm

With a lot of help from the tuning guides I finally broke into 4:59 haha, just gotta keep practicing!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah that's the spirit. More important than the tune though is your knowledge of the course and mastery of the line (besides basic car control of course). In fact, it's not a bad idea to practice with an untuned car, it will teach you to not rely on a tune and instead just focus on your driving skills. Once you have that down then you can tune the car to your liking.
Back to top Go down
FightLikeMonsters
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:39 am

I've been running the course so much I am starting to get much more familiar with it, and your advice could'nt be closer to the truth. The tune can only bring you so far so I am focusing on my driving skills as well and hopefully I'll be able to come closer to the the records you guys have! I know I am a late comer to the scene but this forum sure helped me out.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:05 am

I wish the were more late comers like you though, it would make the touge scene much more livelier! Sadly I've pretty much been forced out of it due to school but I'll come back to it over the summer, hopefully some people will still be around by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Tune Database
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8