Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you pick your Touge racer?

Go down 
+26
xTRSx Unknown
kuro_Yoshh
Mulchy
BeamierMoth
Peacock
petrolhead32
RTG SoulStealer
that slime kb
ducky9r
Clutch927
Old King
Bruno
Thatguy1981
Calsonic
Koolaid
Wilson
StrawberryGL
KraZe
Konasumi
Hybrid Comet
RodneyCDS
MiNd
lBrawnyemperoRl
jusputitonmytab
bukkaz
Steinkrunk
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Ahh I didnt mean I hated them 3 cars lol I just think they are over used really but I don't mind people that drive other cars besides them
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:41 pm

I have decided to adopt a secondary downhill car for B class. Why? Because racing my NB isn't fun anymore Sad unless I race with the veterans of course. The car I chose is hardly used (the only dude who ran it seriously was Wilson) and I have grown more fond of it during this past week.

New project car - 2004 Mazdaspeed RX-8

edit: I just noticed that I seem to have an affinity for Mazdaspeed cars lol
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Very rarely do I actually pull out a car that can do sub 35s in lobbies, (unless its a lobby with a few who can run that or less)

I've been messing with a bunch of different cars lately, haven't landed on one yet that I will stick to
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:02 pm

My Kia I picked because it wasn't very common. After today, I think I'll tune a new car. The Koup taught me a large number of things. I'm going to apply it all to the car I've wanted to run, now.
Back to top Go down
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado
Peacock

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:07 pm

BeamierMoth wrote:
My Kia I picked because it wasn't very common. After today, I think I'll tune a new car. The Koup taught me a large number of things. I'm going to apply it all to the car I've wanted to run, now.

Seeing your Kia on the mountain trips me out b/c my lady drives one IRL haha. I watched the replay of your battle with Kn1gHt, you handle that car well.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:27 pm

I wish Saab's we're competitive on the touge Sad

But i guess my purpose was to find a car that no one thought had a large amount of potential and push it to its limit. Which is why I chose the FD, and with help from Wilson it's now the fastest FD on the mountain. Ever since my find I've been very interested with rotary engines and their mechanics. I just think they're so cool!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:51 pm

^You keep saying fastest FD on the mountain... but what about A-class Question
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm

SORRY I MEAN B CLASS LOL Embarassed

do you have an A class I could try out Kraze?
I've never touched the FD in A class before cyclops
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:59 pm

^Oh man you definitely need to run that FD in A-class. It's in its element there lol. I only run mine on the hillclimb but it's great on the downhill as well. I'm pretty sure that with your tune you only need to slap the turbo back on and up the horsepower.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:01 pm

I'll just PM you
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Has anyone left the fd n/a and just upped to hp to class a without a turbo?
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Who says Saab can't be competitive? I'm sure with enough tuning any car could at least go.sub 40's. You should drive what you like, not what will get you the best LB time.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:12 pm

If you're looking for B class, you have to turbo glitch it to lower the PI.

If you don't know how Kona has a video up in the Multimedia section on how to do so!
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:14 pm

It's not that they can't be, i'm just not familiar with front wheel drive in this game and they're a little heavy for my taste in the game. Kirk has gotten the older 99 model into the 39's with minimal tuning though
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:16 pm

A-class N/A FD? Good question. I haven't done it with the FD but I did do it with the Spirit R. I'm not sure what the actual benefits are (if any) besides less weight (and less power). However I did notice that the N/A 13B-REW doesn't have much torque below 6k RPM, meaning it doesn't have power unless you keep it high in the powerband.
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Ya my b class fd is glitched but most a class are turbo. Has anyone left it glitched and upgraded to class a with no turbo?
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:18 pm

13b rew? Is that the spirit r?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm

^Maybe. But not me. I'm curious now though.

13B-REW is the FD's engine.
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Can you turbo glitch any turbo car or just the rotators?
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:20 pm

...phones autocorrect, lol. DEM ROTATORS
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Most cars that have a turbo you can, i have no idea if you can for all of them.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:22 pm

^Only cars that have the option of swapping the aspiration for either a Single/Twin Turbo or a Centrifugal/Twin Screw Supercharger.

Basically whichever car you can boost.
Back to top Go down
kuro_Yoshh
Wakaba
kuro_Yoshh

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Picked the 240Z because I've always had a "thing" for them & I also own one lol
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm

My spirit r is N/A in A Class and im running constant 4:34-4:32 with it on the new downhill i think kraze ran my spirit r before (not really sure) but bukkaz did and its really fast for a N/A. Its accerlation is crazy being that its light-weight and yes you do have to keep it at high RPMs at times thats the only con but even at low RPMs its not drastically bad. To me without the turbo the cornering is a lot better because it doesnt get as tail happy as it would with the turbo and your exit speed will be better because you can press on the throttle a little more instead of feathering it with the turbo from what i have noticed with my FD's but the momentum plays a factor as well (i have 8 different FD's in my garage so im a rotary head bad lol)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
BeboWrx
Wakaba
BeboWrx

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 pm

I settle with a 04 Sti in the game since I drive a 03 Wrx that I'm setting up for touge in real life. So far I have all the Cusco power brace I could get my hand on. My goal is 350hp with 245/40r17 tire, weighting 2700-2800 lbs. I'm getting forza 4 today since GT5 suck doesn't have touge racing like forza 4 plus the sound suck. Add me I'm new to this site plus I would love to test myself an learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   How did you pick your Touge racer? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you pick your Touge racer?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next