Share | 

How did you pick your Touge racer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 am

I haven't picked a single car because I enjoy racing all different ones in the game. At the moment I only have an AE86, S13, S15 and a 240 tuned for touge.

_

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Since I've found a car I'm truly happy with, I'll add my $0.02

I initially chose the MR-S because I love the way they look and the knife-edge handling characteristics. It's an incredibly fun car to push in.

Then I started playing around with other cars because I was either getting left way behind or pulling a big gap on the public lobby guys. That led me to the SC300.

In short, it's perfect for me. The MR-S doesn't suit my style of driving, apparently. Whereas the SC300 feels epic. I'm certain this is because of all the pies the SC has been eating, enabling me to concentrate more on my lines, instead of trying to keep the back end in check.

It goes against everything a touge car should be, in that it is very heavy and very long. But that makes it so stable it's unreal.

Picking a car that suits you > picking a car that you think should be fast. Stick with it and anything can be fast (within reason).

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
that slime kb
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

here here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:54 pm

How did I not see this thread? I started touge recently. So I saw some list on what touge rules were (it was a bad list) so I started out with a Celica that out out a whopping 243 HP and raced Knight with it. That car still sits in my garage. After experimenting, I settled on a Spark, and that lasted a bit. Got sick of the attitude the car had and got rid of it after the race with Bukkaz. Decided to try 4WD cars, and got an Alfa Romeo hatchback. Car sucked so I got rid of them and was stuck for a while. Looked at my 2000GT sitting around in a D-class tune and saw it had a 4WD conversion then tuned it on that conversion. That has been my ride since and i'm happy with it, even though it's a bit sluggish on launch.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your Touge racer?   

Back to top Go down

How did you pick your Touge racer?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4