Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Empty
PostSubject: rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)   rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:52 pm

so i had this idea of a video, its kinda neat so if you got the time go check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a96NuUpHnU

Im probably going to make a few more acts in the near future to finish off the story.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)   rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 pm

great job. all it needs is a few subtitles, you know the usual "i will not be defeated!" and "what's happening!? how is he so fast!?" and you got yourself a hit buddy Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)   rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 pm

that slime kb wrote:
great job. all it needs is a few subtitles, you know the usual "i will not be defeated!" and "what's happening!? how is he so fast!?" and you got yourself a hit buddy Wink

ok ill make sure to ad subs next time
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)   rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 pm

This has a lot of potential! I was really drawn into the story even without subs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB

PostSubject: Re: rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)   rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 am

jusputitonmytab wrote:
This has a lot of potential! I was really drawn into the story even without subs.
haha! thanks man. im hoping ppl understand the story even tho i didnt ad subs.
wish i had more time to work on it but im hoping to have another episode by end of month
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)   rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm

MEGAxDORA wrote:
that slime kb wrote:

ok ill make sure to ad subs next time

Some videos dont need subs to fully understand the story, like this one. Its just as good with subs or not.

I suggest you guys watch the greatest video from forza on youtube, GROWING SILVIA.
Best one i have ever seen Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)   rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rise of a touge racer (act 1 & 2)
Page 1 of 1