Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Initial D Discussion Thread

Go down 
+14
takumi8699
RTG SoulStealer
Street7Warrior
V19Triumph68V
Koolaid
MiNd
Mulchy
CursedShark15
Obelisk
Konasumi
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
StrawberryGL
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:44 pm

So it's just gonna be the R32 race huh? I mean I'm excited but I wonder if they will be able to cram in more before the FC race like Takumi driving the AE85 or the EG6 gumtape match. It really puts in perspective just how much the anime hyped the Ryosuke final boss race when in the manga he was actually just the 4th guy to be beaten.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:20 pm

KraZe wrote:
So it's just gonna be the R32 race huh? I mean I'm excited but I wonder if they will be able to cram in more before the FC race like Takumi driving the AE85 or the EG6 gumtape match.  It really puts in perspective just how much the anime hyped the Ryosuke final boss race when in the manga he was actually just the 4th guy to be beaten.

86 vs FD
86 vs R32
86 vs EG6
86 vs Sil80
86 vs S14
86 vs FC

They actually have a lot to make up if they only plan on doing 3 movies.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 pm

He races Mako & Sayuki AFTER Ryosuke and races Kenta just before the Evo IV in the manga.  Also the EG6 race wasn't really an official battle since it was a spur of the moment thing with no build-up so it can "technically" be skipped if they can explain later how he minimized his countersteer somehow.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:15 pm

KraZe wrote:
He races Mako & Sayuki AFTER Ryosuke and races Kenta just before the Evo IV in the manga.  Also the EG6 race wasn't really an official battle since it was a spur of the moment thing with no build-up so it can "technically" be skipped if they can explain later how he minimized his countersteer somehow.

Ah, didn't know you were talking about the manga

Also, I'm pretty sure there was a very quick clip of an R32 chasing the FC, did that ever scene ever happen in the manga?

It honestly made it seem like it really will be a battle between the 3 at the same time.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Yeah it was like the anime just the FC following behind while they raced.  I hope they don't actually make it a 3-way like in the Chinese movie with the Evo III.

edit: Read that wrong, R32 chasing the FC not the other way around??

edit edit: Ok I saw it now, they must have changed the way Nakazato loses this race instead just crashing out in the hairpins, maybe have the FC pass after the 86 and he extends the fight a bit longer...
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Yeah, the only time the R32 was behind the FC was after it crashed, not even outside the race was it chasing it in anyway that I know of

I hope they don't also, I know you hear a spectator say "It's gonna be a 3 way super battle for the fastest in Gunma" but like we all know, it was just the FC following
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Yeah its a bit confusing seeing the FC in front but its just a trailer, it could very well be filler confrontation of ryosuke and nakazato before the main race has begun.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Wait now that you mention it Nakazato DID briefly chase Ryosuke down Akina after Keisuke lost so that must be it.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Yo my roommates went to an anime convention last week in Atlanta and bought me this R/C car! Very Happy
Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 JZayEQG
Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Dj1YlP5
Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 NTx2v0T
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:27 pm

KraZe wrote:
Yo my roommates went to an anime convention last week in Atlanta and bought me this R/C car! Very Happy
Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 JZayEQG
Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Dj1YlP5
Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 NTx2v0T
Now for a crapload of horribad/good phonecamera dorfito mlg montages
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:14 am

Initial D legend 2 is now on youtube haven't found one with subs yet but it's pretty good
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Reddit is your best friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPqntPRc_L4
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Tumblr_n7gmgj1pFT1rpste2o1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:41 am

I have some IMPACT BLUE stickers on the way to put in my car.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:48 am

Guess i'll give an old update, fan subs for legend 3 were released a month ago.

http://kissanime.to/Anime/New-Initial-D-Movie-Legend-3-Mugen/Movie?id=128284
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:48 am

Guess i'll give an old update, fan subs for legend 3 were released a month ago.

http://kissanime.to/Anime/New-Initial-D-Movie-Legend-3-Mugen/Movie?id=128284
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:58 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Initial D Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initial D Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9