Forza Motorsport's Touge Community
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Initial D Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2013-06-09
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Since everyone else is doing it I might as well

I honestly first started watching initial d in 6/7th grade (along with=3)
Puberty done right.

_
Personal Bests (FM4 AND GT6)B500 AE86 NDH: 4:33.912 [Clean]
A600 Mazda RX7 Spirit R NUH: 4:47.781 [Clean]
PP500 GC8V Coupe (Nür) 7:28.221 [Clean]
PP430 AE86 SS (Nür) 7:54.298 (Clean)
Theawesomeness505
"when you race someone else, you're only racing yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
avatar

Posts : 5215
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 23
Location : San Juan, PR

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:22 pm

I started after 4th stage ended so... 2008? 6 years go by fast.

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
avatar

Posts : 892
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : Raleigh, NC

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Started watching two years ago, what a lack of impact on my youth it had. <3

_
97' Rx-7 FD3S NDH(4:34.656) - CLEAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1895
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 18
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:54 pm

I began watching Initial D in 6th grade.

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
avatar

Posts : 5215
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 23
Location : San Juan, PR

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Konasumi wrote:
I began watching Initial D in 6th grade.

So... last year then? Laughing

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
takumi8699
Water Spiller
avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-02-27
Location : L.A.

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:44 am

Meng a classmate introduced initial d to me in 4th grade and we became best buds
from there on. Shuichi shigeno practically changed my life as dumb as it sounds. Anyway, when will the subs come out?

_
Gamertag:Asakura AKI0 NDH-4:39.495
Dad/My Car v---------v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:51 am

takumi8699 wrote:
Anyway, when will the subs come out?

Probably not for a long time. I think the person that does it is waiting for the Blu Rays to release.

_


Youtube || Twitter ||  Steam || XBL: StrawberryGL / PSN: StrawberryFC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Obelisk
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere important

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 am

KraZe wrote:
Konasumi wrote:
I began watching Initial D in 6th grade.

So... last year then? Laughing
Three years ago, actually.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
avatar

Posts : 5215
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 23
Location : San Juan, PR

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 am

@Obelisk:
-> The joke
-> Your head

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere important

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:51 am

KraZe wrote:
@Obelisk:
-> The joke
-> Your head
I caught the joke already, I just wanted to buzzkill it.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bukkaz
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3438
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 28
Location : Stafford, England

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere important

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 am

I don't think it's necessary to tease someone on their age, especially one of the younger members.

But, we're OT. You guys go ahead with your ID discussion while I catch up on Third Stage.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
avatar

Posts : 5215
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 23
Location : San Juan, PR

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

I tease him like I do with my friends because he is one.

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
takumi8699
Water Spiller
avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-02-27
Location : L.A.

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:08 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
takumi8699 wrote:
Anyway, when will the subs come out?

Probably not for a long time. I think the person that does it is waiting for the Blu Rays to release.

Aight. Thanks!

_
Gamertag:Asakura AKI0 NDH-4:39.495
Dad/My Car v---------v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiNd
Founder
avatar

Posts : 2054
Join date : 2012-12-07
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Obelisk wrote:
I don't think it's necessary to tease someone on their age, especially one of the younger members.

But, we're OT.  You guys go ahead with your ID discussion while I catch up on Third Stage.

The thing is, if KraZe made the same joke to someone who just joined, I could see your point.

However, KraZe and Kona are both part of Street Version, so they are teammates, and have been playing together since like for around a year and a half maybe more.

Its just jokes among friends, which you see constantly on this forum because many of us have been playing since Forza 4's release.

_

Street Version Member | Touge Union Founder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere important

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:27 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Obelisk wrote:
I don't think it's necessary to tease someone on their age, especially one of the younger members.

But, we're OT.  You guys go ahead with your ID discussion while I catch up on Third Stage.

The thing is, if KraZe made the same joke to someone who just joined, I could see your point.

However, KraZe and Kona are both part of Street Version, so they are teammates, and have been playing together since like for around a year and a half maybe more.

Its just jokes among friends, which you see constantly on this forum because many of us have been playing since Forza 4's release.
Well, ok.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 22
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Obelisk wrote:
KraZe wrote:
@Obelisk:
-> The joke
-> Your head
I caught the joke already, I just wanted to buzzkill it.

That's very nice of you

_


Youtube || Twitter ||  Steam || XBL: StrawberryGL / PSN: StrawberryFC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver


Posts : 294
Join date : 2013-04-07
Age : 24
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 pm

The ending got me right in the sweet spot lol. I can't wait to watch it and actually know what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bukkaz
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3438
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 28
Location : Stafford, England

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Yeah the ending is so epic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite


Posts : 2970
Join date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:49 am

Blown away by this finale. Those blind attacks O_O

Cant wait to see it subbed so i actually know what theyre talkin xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoverningNick
Water Spiller
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 18
Location : Palm Desert, California

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:36 am

I'm going to wait for the subs. However, I'm a bit saddened with how it is actually ending. I've been with it for around two years now, and I'm starting to realize how those First Stage moments of glory, the shock of Takumi beating the Evo 4 in Second Stage, the snow finale of Third Stage, the blind attack of Fourth Stage, and the excitement of Fifth Stage will be nothing but distant memories soon. I found that I shared the same feeling with Wangan Midnight, where I kept on marathoning the show, to see what would happen in the endless battles between Shima Tatsuya of Blackbird and Akio Asakura of the Devil Z.
Spoiler:
 
I had a actual tear in my eye as I poured my time into both of these shows, knowing, that they would end. Hopefully, some new anime/manga can fill this gap in our lives. All in all, Initial D is coming to an end. However, instead of mourning it, we should remember it for the good times it brought to all of us. From screaming at 1 AM because Takumi made his way around the FD, to bawling when the Hachi-rock's engine blew. Hell, Initial D is probably the core reason why we are all here in the first place.

_

4:47:112 NDH XBL: GoverningNick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1895
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 18
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:06 am

Dr. Seuss wrote:
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite


Posts : 2970
Join date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:44 am

^this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere important

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:42 am

^God bless Kona's post.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bukkaz
Fujiwara
avatar

Posts : 3438
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 28
Location : Stafford, England

PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:10 am

Episodes 3 and 4 are now subbed on YouTube Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Initial D Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Initial D Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wrestling Discussion Thread
» Initial D Discussion Thread
» Initial D Discussion Thread
» Discussion: Shion Uzuki
» Conan Exiles - Official Discussion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Off Topic-
Jump to: