Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save Touge on the Forza Forums.

Go down 
+19
Clutch927
Edward40Hands
bukkaz
Velarys
CursedShark15
Ialyrn
Keiichi Tsuchiya
betadood
Smooth92
Konasumi
jusputitonmytab
StrawberryGL
lBrawnyemperoRl
that slime kb
FullMoonKids
KraZe
Koolaid
SaintedPlacebo4
MiNd
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:11 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
Oh ok, yeah he meant that in a negative way, not a positive lol
oh whops....

I would never hate betadood and his 86.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:15 pm

It is predetermined....Because grip has been already proven to be faster in many respects and forms of racing, so its predetermined for very good reason. If you would like to prove otherwise, then show it with results.

Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:38 pm

what would be proof? in my mind ive posted videos proving my point.

is proof to you setting a downhill time?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:44 pm

FullMoonKids wrote:
what would be proof?  in my mind ive posted videos proving my point.

is proof to you setting a downhill time?
You've posted videos showing how you drive, not one of them showing how it is superior to grip, Setting a downhill time is probably the easiest way to compare.
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 pm

in those videos, I am faster than other people thus my "drift" line was faster.

I never said it was THE FASTEST, but it can be FASTER.

ask tab about stage D and the turns following the 2 hairpins, my drift line was faster than him....so it was faster in that context, that battle, under those conditions, in that car, with that tune.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Your videos were definitely not proof. They proved that you drift while you race, they proved that you were staying ahead of people in public lobbies while drifting. We don't know how skilled they are, or if they just decided not to hit you while you skidded around in front of them. They didn't prove that drifting can be faster than grip. What we want to see is a respectable time set while drifting, because there doesn't exist any at this moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:56 pm

my stage D A class time utilizes my "drifting" wanna see it?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes, I thought we made that clear 7 pages ago.
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 pm

give me a second....ill upload it for you....but one version was already posted
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Then I've already seen it, and i've already told you that's not the drifting you show off in:

Spoiler:

You are driving the best possible car for that course, you aren't drifting even in the slightest, and your lines make sense and are nearly perfect.
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:11 pm

not drifting you think? did you watch the lotus video? or are you talking about something else?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Yes, the Lotus video. Everything you do in this video is par for the course. It looked as if you were trying to lose traction a few times but that's next to impossible in that kind of car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vLWfQc3jDps
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 pm

I knew this was a misunderstanding of the word drift....one sec...uploading video
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Is the car getting unsettled a bit in that video...yes, is that very very very slight sliding enough to be called drifting....no

Like we said, time would be the best, because we already have set grip times, just beating a random person while drifting in front means nothing.
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:19 pm

lol,...you just watch FD and think of burnouts sideways when the word is said.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:20 pm

I mentioned a while back that your definition of drifting is unclear. What you're doing in the Lotus video is most definitely not anything close to drifting. My FC gets a little more wild than that on an average downhill run. What you're doing in your other videos is drifting.

Quote :
lol,...you just watch FD and think of burnouts sideways when the word is said.
No, you did that yourself by posting tons of video of you racing sideways. You change your definition of drifting constantly.
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Drift, meaning the weight of the car is DRIFTING OUT, as in pushing or sliding.

you guys are thinking about show drifting, and linking drifts.

I posted those videos of examples of how i use drifting after i said if you guys think pure grip is the fastest i believe it.....
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Which is exactly the kinds of drifts you show off in your videos.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 pm

allright, the super roadster driving video, I use a drift to take the outside line and pass the car infront of me...
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Um, what your doing ISN"T drifting in the Lotus... Have you ever seen Ayrton Senna drive his F1 car? His car is always sliding around and unstable and he always is fighting the car and counter steering, but he is not drifting it....
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:30 pm

I think you still need a dictionary bama boy
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Quote :
drifting can be faster, but not consistent.  
Right at the beginning of the thread. This was your example.

Look, i'm getting sick of this. Drifting is not, cannot, and will not ever be faster than actually racing. You should be able to tell the difference between what your doing in the Lotus video and what your doing everywhere else. Sliding is not drifting. Losing traction is not drifting. This is not Initial D.

Quote :
I think you still need a dictionary bama boy
"Oh no I look retarded time to start insulting people". We're being nice by giving you the benefit of the doubt and even entertaining your asinine theories on driving. How about you show a little respect.

Last edited by StrawberryGL on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 3qvci2

youtube is taking forever for this video to process
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 pm

If your video is anything like the last one, it won't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:40 pm

I say race and show him, simple as that. I don't like seeing you guys get bent outta shape by some guy with absolutely no skill on the touge, show me, race me, if your quicker maybe your theory is actually somewhat factual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Touge on the Forza Forums.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next