Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save Touge on the Forza Forums.

Go down 
+19
Clutch927
Edward40Hands
bukkaz
Velarys
CursedShark15
Ialyrn
Keiichi Tsuchiya
betadood
Smooth92
Konasumi
jusputitonmytab
StrawberryGL
lBrawnyemperoRl
that slime kb
FullMoonKids
KraZe
Koolaid
SaintedPlacebo4
MiNd
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Jesus Christ I get off Touge Union for only 2 hours and all this CANCER gets shitposted all over this thread OMFG.

1) Coefficient of static friction > Coefficient of kinetic friction. If you don't know that you obviously did not even take Physics I. It's not an opinion, it's fucking fact.

2)
FullMoonKids wrote:
drifting is a form of car control, all im saying is.... It should be in your arsenal as a option, its all about context, and conditions.  I wish i could find it but there is a video of a f1 car kicking the rear out of the car to make an opponent back off and it worked, the car trying to pass thought he was going to spin and was fooled into dropping back  
Idiot. You're talking about Nelson Piquet overtaking Ayrton Senna back in 1986.

He didn't use teh dorifuto to pass, he braked so late and hard that he locked up his tires and nearly lost control. And Senna wasn't "fooled", Piquet stole the line and gained the corner.

3) Please don't keep arguing, we're not a bunch of fucking idiots who think we know what we're talking about, WE DO KNOW.

4)
FullMoonKids wrote:
if you use touge as a verb you are a fool.  the thing you and this speed drifter have in common is this.
Now you're just spouting nonsense to deviate the thread from your stupidity.

Yes I'm mad and I haven't been this mad in a while.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Koolaide stole my thunder with that grammar ! HAHAHA. "Dont matta"...

You know.. We can argue about this all day but..

Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 pm

got another one you guys gonna love, you can do a gutter drop/ lock in on kerbs on certain tracks.

you can do the early apex to prevent understeer, and you can do the late apex lock into on exit.

shit works in real life also but gives your tires nasty wall wear and scratches your wheels.

Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:38 pm

wrong F1 video, but thats a good one. this was a modern one from around 2005-06
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Nope nvm not off koolaids "stupid guy hate list"

Anyways, have any of you guys ever actually played forza horizon? and tested it out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 pm

horizon was fun to explore, but the physics felt more like PGR mixed with dirt, and thats not surprising looking at the devs
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Runs the same physics engine as FM4. Anyways. Seems like you arent the cream of the crop.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:43 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:

Anyways, have any of you guys ever actually played forza horizon? and tested it out?
Koolaid misunderstood your post, thats why he removed his lol

And yes, The guy on the FM.net forums said his best drift run was 2:23, I ran a 2:21 uing grip.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:44 pm

I thought the best touge experience ever on forza horizon was forza rally.
Tight turns and ditches here and there.

The dirt makes it even more exciting Razz 
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:44 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:

Koolaid misunderstood your post, thats why he removed his lol

And yes, The guy on the FM.net forums said his best drift run was 2:23, I ran a 2:21 uing grip.
oh k cool

2:21 A class.......right?
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 pm

^ still faster to grip though.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 pm

FullMoonKids wrote:
yall fucks are ignorant, I said can be faster.
Faster meaning youre stupid slow at grip?
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:

Yes, and it doesn't work there either Cursed, you are talking in a forum filled with both racers and drifters. What this idiot and prodan are going on about just doesn't work, atleast not against fast people. You said it yourself, even you are quicker than his drifting on FH; that there should give you the information that we have all had for years!
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:

That isn't touge.

The only thing touge-ish about Horizon is red rock.

Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:

That isn't touge.

I know but the tight turns make it somewhat like a touge.
Except for the fact that it is on dirt not asphalt
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Ialyrn wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:

Yes, and it doesn't work there either Cursed, you are talking in a forum filled with both racers and drifters. What this idiot and prodan are going on about just doesn't work, atleast not against fast people. You said it yourself, even you are quicker than his drifting on FH; that there should give you the information that we have all had for years!
Hmm, u have a point there.
Actually prodan sent me his tune, and it breaks one of the touge car restrictions:

Forza rear Race Wing.

It's breaking the restictions, and looks pretty ugly.

Ok I'll admit, in forza horizon i made my FD (not spirit r cuz they dont have it... Sad )
From the fifth stage of initial d with the bodykit and the carbon hood,

However it had to have the forza wing in order to have somewaht relevance to teh anime
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:54 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:

That isn't touge.

Nurburg has tight turns, its not a touge. Maybe touge-like.

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:57 pm

The only other "touge" was Rally di Positano. But that was just in FM3.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:06 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
CursedShark15 wrote:

That isn't touge.

Nurburg has tight turns, its not a touge. Maybe touge-like.

ya i should have said touge-like
i hear ya kraze i miss driving in my celica on positano ;(  glad i didnt sell it Smile

Last edited by CursedShark15 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:41 am

Holy shit. Moon stop talkin duckshit before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already.

And about your "touge isnt a verb" butthurting: realize that even the japanese use the word that same way when talking about it? I mean its their fuckin language so get over it.

Plus drifting really isnt any faster than a grip run performed with equal skill. Now im not the fastest on the forum but i tested it out myself. Its common sense a car cant speed up without the tires gripping the road not in real life and not in forza 4

Now please go away and stop talking. Im gettin a headache just thinkin about your weird theories
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:22 am

well actually pro dan started the theory so no need to blame moon
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:27 am

All anyone has asked of this moonkid is to prove his theories, yet all he has done is try to divert from the fact that he is wrong by spouting out more misleading nonsense..

BTW, when people refer to "touge racing" as just "touge" in some instances....the "racing" is implied and it's very easy to determine that when looking at the person's sentence structure. Trust me when I say that everyone here knows the definition of the word "touge".

If you'd like to see proper touge racing then check out the videos on Konasumi's YouTube page, koolaid's page, or even my page. What you have shown in the videos you posted earlier would never be acceptable in real life racing or on the touge/circuit in Forza.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 am

Im honestly starting to doubt pro dan and moon are 2 different persons
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:22 am

The only problem I have with Dan is that he won't back up any of his claims, and with that thread he attempts to guide people into touge racing with the rule "drifting is faster than grip, but only if you're a master driver". He's nice enough, but he comes off as condescending when you challenge his claims. You'll tell him that drifting is slower than grip, and that we have lap times to prove it, and he just goes "Oh, I can see why you'd think that way Very Happy , but i've developed an ultimate zero-countersteer drifting technique that any grip driver would have a hard time beating Wink ". I just don't want new people to get duped into thinking they can drift and still compete with the best.

Kind of the same problem I had with Moon, he has a lot of theory, but he can't back it up. Then he gets upset when we point out that he has no proof that his theory works.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 am

Quote :
If you guys as a whole say drifting on forza isnt faster than pure grip, I will believe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Touge on the Forza Forums.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next