Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save Touge on the Forza Forums.

Go down 
+19
Clutch927
Edward40Hands
bukkaz
Velarys
CursedShark15
Ialyrn
Keiichi Tsuchiya
betadood
Smooth92
Konasumi
jusputitonmytab
StrawberryGL
lBrawnyemperoRl
that slime kb
FullMoonKids
KraZe
Koolaid
SaintedPlacebo4
MiNd
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 pm

lol KT novelty account comes in handy
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Hey man you're getting advice from the man himself here.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Like KT, I am always willing to learn and grow as a driver. If you guys as a whole say drifting on forza isnt faster than pure grip, I will believe it.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:48 pm

FullMoonKids wrote:
Like KT, I am always willing to learn and grow as a driver.  If you guys as a whole say drifting on forza isnt faster than pure grip, I will believe it.  
We all have spent countless hours on forza and mastering its physics. And like in real life, as said by the Drift King himself, drifting is not faster.

Why do we know drifting isn't fast? Cause all of us want to be the fastest on the mountain, and put many hours into that, if a technique was faster, we would be using it.

If you want to prove this isn't the case, then please go ahead and try and beat the top grip times with drifting. For B class NDH, the fastest time is 4:30.9
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 pm

^ and thats with out using a lotus or forza aero.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 pm

We're all willing to grow as drivers here. Seriously, if you can drift and be faster than the best drivers here, than that's a great accomplishment and you should continue driving that way. Do what works, don't just theorize, put it into action.
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Im thinking about setting down and trying some ndh time attack like i did with stageD, the wall in forza ive hit right now is my tuning ability. so we will see.

Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 pm

just want to share a few examples of how i use drifting in races/battles

Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Some of those drifts were like brake checking in the middle of the corner...dirty racing is right pale 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 pm

in the first video, note how the guy behind you has to slow down and brake as to not hit you? The better driving in my honest opinion comes from the guy behind you not dumping you for blatant blocking.

And then against the purple car the miata rams him off the road... Dirty driving on the Miata's part.

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:10 pm

We all know drifting is a technique that can be used in battles, we just know it isn't faster or even equal in speed.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Those videos prove that drifting causes major loss in speed on your corner exits. I am very surprised the drivers behind you did not make a lunge for position.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:16 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
in the first video, note how the guy behind you has to slow down and brake as to not hit you? The better driving in my honest opinion comes from the guy behind you not dumping you for blatant blocking.

And then against the purple car the miata rams him off the road... Dirty driving on the Miata's part.
notice how the purple car blocked my attempt to pass on the outside causing me to lose the inertia i had saved, yea i nudged him back and got mad when i did the same thing he did to me.
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

That second clip just proved to me you are nothing more than a moving roadblock. It's not like he slammed into you, he tapped you once and then passed you on the straight. The only reason he tapped you in the first place is because it's so hard to dodge a flailing drifter on a track. And then you have the nerve to start hitting him, pretty dirty racing on your part. We don't come into drift lobbies and grip race, so you shouldn't come into grip lobbies and try to drift.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 pm

you mean in the second clip where he goes off track and shunts me? and notice the first drift was accidental due to the inside tire hitting the kerb
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Forgot to specify the video it was this one,

At the 0:41 mark is where it all starts to go wrong for you.
Back to top Go down
FullMoonKids
Water Spiller
FullMoonKids

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

lol, thats a double apex turn I was taking a early tuck on the first to get the late line on exit for higher straight away speed, but he pushed out, past the track limits, and came back onto the track and shunted me.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:37 pm

He went wide because you lost a ton of speed through poor car control, He then had to avoid you by running wide.
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

He went off the track because he had to dodge the roadblock, notice how he has enough time to come back onto the track and still be close enough to tap your bumper while trying to reposition himself on the outside of the corner. And what's the point of 1:30, sure you can do an epic dorifto but guess who is far behind in the race.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:56 pm

lol why are we even debating with this guy? he sounds just like prodan from FM.net if i may say so myself. i think its safe to say most of has raced, passed and then shitted on guys who "speed drift" just like mr. moon here Razz
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:00 pm

"Dem bois be skid raycin."
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Actually to be honest, I just so happened to race this guy, because I race people by how they drive not how they say they drive.

He was using a A600 86 downhill and an S700 FD for the UH.
(btw this was all in forza horizon)
I at the time brought over my B500 86 tune from forza 4 and raced him with his A600 86 and my car kept up with the 86, almost overtaking it but due to the straight he lost me.

Still give the guy some credit guys,

He's creating a 7-11 page Drift Bible on Forza.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm

The drift bible huh, sounds very familiar.

Now why would I give someone who knows nothing about what makes a car fast or slow credit? He's just an Initial D fanboy and nothing more. If drifting is so fast then someone better come out and prove it, as I am getting sick of all these "theories" about drifting being better than actually racing.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm

betadood wrote:
The drift bible huh, sounds very familiar.

Now why would I give someone who knows nothing about what makes a car fast or slow credit? He's just an Initial D fanboy and nothing more. If drifting is so fast then someone better come out and prove it, as I am getting sick of all these "theories" about drifting being better than actually racing.
Well, I'm guessing you haven't raced him yet so you wouldn't entirely know.
The physics in forza horizon are much more arcadish and There are more bumps on red rock so that ur car might lose control.
Maybe in horizon its different i mean i would know.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 pm

I personally don't believe in this theory but just like the beatles say,
"Let it be"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Touge on the Forza Forums.   Save Touge on the Forza Forums. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save Touge on the Forza Forums.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next