Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Touge tips & tuning*

Go down 
+5
KraZe
Yaksack69
Clutch927
BeamierMoth
CheekyChips
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

*Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:59 am

I think either na or supercharger. More linear power comin from that plus they have a better throttle response than turbo
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:01 am

Well a SC produces 0 lag, turbo will, and you don't want that shiz! Now time to think off a new question.... Any suggestions?

It can just be a tip, fact or whatever? Anything you/anyone can add to the OP?
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:04 am

Always follow your line, that guy ahead of you is only pulling away because you're following his line instead of your own.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:06 am

Once again, sweet! It's true, we all have our own lines, under pressure its easy to forget so you just go with your instinct to follow the lead car. They know how hard they can go as thats all their practice put together.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:16 am

I have my own little strategies for racing Wink think of what god arm did to takumi when takumi was following
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:42 am

You steer one-handed with the controller? Wink
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 am

Hahahaha yeah thats it
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 am

No. He uses different lines to mess up the following car. Explains why he keeps winning!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:54 am

I know i was just mesdin around xD
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 am

Does anyone want to get down n durty with a smart car challenge some time, just come to mind, I think those cars are way to easy to roll.... Could be fun
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 am

I had a smart car and all it did was roll iver all the time lol
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 am

This is my point lol, but no generally talking, I may host an event soon, I wish there was a track day going on with TU sometime as the Eunos & 86 races look so good. Sad
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:51 am

About that N/A vs Turbo chat, in cars below 400hp there is hardly any turbo lag. Plus it would only be apparent if you're in a high gear at low revs (below 4K). So a conclusion cannot be drawn since you get more hp/tq on one hand and less weight on the other...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Touge tips & tuning*   *Touge tips & tuning* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Touge tips & tuning*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2