Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

02 Integra Tuning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sR Je Six
Wakaba

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Ive Been tuning this car for the whole time ive been back practically and it turns in hard to be a FWD Better yet an integra and my only issue is that i can't get on the gas much as i want to.
I know thats the main problem with FWD's But if anyone knows a way to make it turn in harder with out Losing that much and grip in the rear which i know will happen but atleast to lose as least as possible and still get hardly any on throttle understeer. Ive Tried rolling through the corner which i found to work good but it just seems like i could squeeze more out of the car.
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 pm

ok try the 1.5 way lsd and set it at 22 percent accel i gotta turbo dc2 type r had the same issues the 2 way lsd is way too much on the higher hp fwds
Back to top Go down
sR Je Six
Wakaba

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:38 pm

I'll try it maybe im having a bit of a (Torque steering) problem
Back to top Go down
sR Je Six
Wakaba

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 pm

It Turns in and out a bit harder but has Mid-Corner Understeer
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 am

All fwd cars tend to-mid corner understeer, its in their nature imo.
And there are as many tuning tips as there are drivers, but here is my tips.

This tune might set to B-Class and the back end is a bit loose, but not too much imo

Differential acceleration to 35%-55%, i use 50%
Differential deceleration to 9%-11%, i use 10%
If differential acceleration is set too low, it doesnt deliver the power needed to both front wheels and you even loose grip.

ARBĀ“s 10,5 at front and 13,5 at rear

Springs comes to preferences, i have been using very soft rates but it makes the car feel like its flying or sumthing Smile But nowdays i use harder springs. Try some different sets, generally id use softer front springs but that might make your back end too loose. But it adds some grip to front.

Shocks are important. But here is my formula i use as a base tune to all my fwd cars:

Front rebound- 8,5
Rear rebound- 10

Front bump stiff- 3,2
Rear bump stiff-3,8

These affect your over/understeer behavior, you might try out higher rear rebound than front rebound for a bit understeer.

Toe adjustments comes to preferences.
I use a mild toe out in front (+0,2 or 0,3)
And usually toe in at rear (-0,1) or more negative depending if the back end is very loose
Caster around 2 or 3

BUT, having a rear biased shocks and arbs in fwd car adds grip to the front Smile

I have driven fwd cars for the whole time i have been in the touge, for about a year and half now Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I am building my DC2 as we talk, my best advice, well, I cant give any... But, send me your tune after, tell me what dont work, and il work on it...... My hondas are pretty lethal ...
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 am

I can send you my celica tune if you are interested, it pretty fast in good hands, frined of mine ran 4.37 with it Smile
Back to top Go down
sR Je Six
Wakaba

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 pm

lol i was just looking for any minor tips im ranked or was 107 before i beat it with my celica and now im 99 on a sloppy lap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

02 Integra Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 Integra Tuning   02 Integra Tuning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

02 Integra Tuning
Page 1 of 1