Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'

Go down 
4 posters

Should I bother?
Yes.
Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_lcap20%Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Hell yeaaahhhh'
Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_lcap60%Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No.
Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_lcap20%Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Dude, GTFO!
Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_lcap0%Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Empty
PostSubject: Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'   Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Okay, so, something has been on my mind for a while, and it could possibly work, something I have not yet seen on the site and something that could be fun?....

I am thinking of hosting fortnighty battles, instead of post your best times, what still is very important, you will be beating all your rivals scores, in a car & class that I would choose, the winner would then set the next rival challenge, car, track and so on, something to change the same old routine, same old car etc.

There will be winner prizes or CR or a car of their choice, but I want to know others ideas before I do start a new thread?

If interested, what do you think I should add to the rules and so on? Thanks Touge monsters!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'   Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 pm

This is like the first MR2 comp that was hosted in December but only two people bothered to enter. If it works then it will be cool as f*ck!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'   Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm

So i take it as, write it up, post it, and, hope for the best? I need input and ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'   Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:58 am

So you want to have a race in which we all drive the same car every 2 weeks? Sounds fun to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'   Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 am

you mean like the rivals mode ingame right? only custom challenges?

that would be so cool. rule could be - as usual Wink - no forza aero parts??
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'   Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:30 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
you mean like the rivals mode ingame right? only custom challenges?

that would be so cool. rule could be - as usual Wink - no forza aero parts??

You got that right, be sure to sign up on the other thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'   Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid idea? or possibly something supah fun'
Page 1 of 1