Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help needed for tuning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScB Ashley
Wakaba

Help needed for tuning Empty
PostSubject: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Ive got a ford focus 2013 with set upgrades just no good at tuning so if anyone can help it will be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
ScB Ashley
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 pm

upgrades are;
sport air filter
race exhaust
race camshaft
sport valves
race flywheel
race brakes
race suspension
race sway bars front & back
race roll cage
sport weight reduction
race clutch & transmission
race driveline & differential
race tyres 255 on 18" team dynamics pro race 1
forza front bumper & rear spoiler
Back to top Go down
ScB Ashley
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Tunes for tracks;
Motegi full
Iberian full
Sunset peninsula full circuit reverse
Maple valley short circuit
Silverstone gp
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 pm

What class are you aiming for?

I always go with a stock flywheel, the points are better put in power or handling to me. Race clutch is useless if you are using manual w/ clutch. I almost always use sport suspension and it's probably the best choice for you since you don't know how to tune a racing suspension.

I don't have any experience with FF cars so I can't help with your LSD and stuff but there are a couple of people that drive FWD around here that can help. Also none of those tracks are driven often by people on this site, we mainly drive Fujimi Kaido and Nurburgring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
ScB Ashley
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:35 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
What class are you aiming for?

I always go with a stock flywheel, the points are better put in power or handling to me. Race clutch is useless if you are using manual w/ clutch. I almost always use sport suspension and it's probably the best choice for you since you don't know how to tune a racing suspension.

I don't have any experience with FF cars so I can't help with your LSD and stuff but there are a couple of people that drive FWD around here that can help. Also none of those tracks are driven often by people on this site, we mainly drive Fujimi Kaido and Nurburgring.

well my car is S-class and cant really change things on my car as its for a series race and have you got any people in mind who could help me
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm

I think Kirk707 is the best FWD racer on the site, haven't seen him in like two months though, hopefully he's still around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
ScB Ashley
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:47 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
I think Kirk707 is the best FWD racer on the site, haven't seen him in like two months though, hopefully he's still around.

ok thanks mate if he not around im sure someone else can hopefully help
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:46 pm

I reccomend stock flywheel and stock clutch with a sport suspension for now.  Try low accel settings for your diff (<10%) and medium decel (<40%).  Play around with the numbers in those ranges until it feels right.

I'm guessing this is for Touring Car races?
Back to top Go down
ScB Ashley
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:32 am

KraZe wrote:
I reccomend stock flywheel and stock clutch with a sport suspension for now.  Try low accel settings for your diff (<10%) and medium decel (<40%).  Play around with the numbers in those ranges until it feels right.

I'm guessing this is for Touring Car races?

it is mate thats why i cant change some parts on my car the things i need on the car are these "NO PI Limit!
350 max hp
2700 lbs minimum weight. Unless otherwise noted.
The following parts are mandatory and must be included in every build.
Turbo Charged or twin Charged engine (audi is supercharged)
255 tire on a 18 inch minimum Team Dynamics Pro Race 1 wheel. unless otherwise noted.
Full Race Roll Cage.
Race Clutch.
Race Transmission.
Race differential.
Race Brakes.
Race Suspension.
Race Anti rollbars.
Full Forza Aero.
All other parts are open to build as you wish and can be changed to suit each race."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for tuning   Help needed for tuning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed for tuning
Page 1 of 1