Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YouTube Partnership

Go down 
+5
Mulchy
lBrawnyemperoRl
Koolaid
KraZe
Konasumi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Youre 18 years old right? Why do you still need your parents approval...
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:31 pm

They're paranoid about my internet antics, and I still live at home.

So of course, when I went to fill the W-9, my mother freaked and started asking me if GTChannel is legit.

I guess they don't think I've vetted the CEO yet.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Do you need more than this video?

Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:16 am

Sometimes I really wonder about you Obelisk lol. I can understand your apprehension over this youtube partner thing, it isn't something to take lightly. But signing with one doesn't make you a sell out or anything. I personally wont sign with GTchannel ever though, as they always flag my forza videos as their own content. The amount of times I have tried to contact them about that, only to be ignored, and then I have to take it to T10 and Microsoft to get it resolved and get the copyright infringement strikes removed. Chances are they would never look at my channel now anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Ialyrn wrote:
I can understand your apprehension over this youtube partner thing, it isn't something to take lightly. But signing with one doesn't make you a sell out or anything.
This.

If you would like Ialyrn, i could talk to my rep and see if he can look in to the problem.
Chance are theres someone who uploads or a partner who has the accidentally checked "claimed content" which is based off of algorithms to match videos to one another.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Its possible you are right over the algorithm thing, but it hasn't happened since march. So whatever was flagging them must have been sorted. Regardless, i highly doubt gt channel would ever look i my direction since those issues, but i am ok with that. I haven't really put a lot of effort into building my channel anyway. I would do live comms, but cant stand my own voice.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Well, can one of you guys give me tips on how to work with GTChannel?

As of right now, that W-9 form issue is not relevant, since I've not hit the threshold.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:34 am

do you guys know where to find the initial invite that they send you when first joining?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:35 am

Check your email and your Youtube inbox.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:24 am

Yup got it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Partnership   YouTube Partnership - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube Partnership
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2