Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude

Go down 
+14
bukkaz
jusputitonmytab
prodrift101
MiNd
StrawberryGL
Koolaid
Konasumi
KraZe
kirk707
PepsRocks
bigfoot
betadood
lBrawnyemperoRl
Edward40Hands
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:42 pm

thing is, he floors the gas and spins himself on purpose, watch the telemetry...

thats what im upset about, he easily could have saved it and kept racing, or at least TRY to save it.
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Was there any rules for contact? IMO rubbin's racin'. But Ed prob should have been alittle more patient and known he couldn't have made that gap. But he went for it and made contact and lost the race for it. I think the ruling should stand.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Edward40Hands wrote:
thing is, he floors the gas and spins himself on purpose, watch the telemetry...

thats what im upset about, he easily could have saved it and kept racing, or at least TRY to save it.
If you look closer you can clearly see that he goes full throttle just BEFORE you hit him. I think we know Beta well enough to know that he isn't the type to pull a cheap trick. He probably thought he could drift the exit while going full throttle but the impact must have carried more force than he expected.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Edward40Hands wrote:

So it's not up to you to just not spin him in the first place, it's up to him to put up with it the whole time. I thought you felt strongly against those kind of aggressive tactics in the first place...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Edward40Hands wrote:

I know it sucks that this is how the race ended but I am getting tired of being a punching bag during a race. I did try to save it but sometimes that just doesn't work out. Plus even if I had saved it we would have had to stop anyways because of the collision. The pass was clean and I setup for it well before the turn. I don't appreciate being called out on this like i'm some sort of cheater. Not once did I hit you during our 9 runs, we even had to restart a few of our runs because of other accidents that I had let go. We had some really clean runs though, and it was a very even race between me and you.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:38 pm

look the race is over, i lost. its a cheesy way to win is all im trying to bring to light.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 pm

you didnt try to save shit beta youre banging off the rev limiter lol, dont lie tp all these people.

plus you did hit me once, and we restarted ONE not a few, again with the bullshit. man up kid

Last edited by Edward40Hands on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 pm

I gotta say after all that went down. 9 rounds and a few bumps by Edd that last bump looked like it could have been avoided. Betta passed clean and he had the inside. Look closely @ 39 seconds. Edd could have stayed behind or on the outside but he got to close to wall what looked like an attempt to get back in the front. Thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:50 pm

i admit i tapped him, but i didnt spin him out!

he spun himself out then demanded a win cause i spun him, its cheese.

its over, just want people to see how it REALLY went down.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Ed you're making yourself look like a sore loser man at least accept the results with dignity I thought this forum was beyond the point of drama since "you know who" was banned.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Edward40Hands wrote:
look the race is over, i lost. its a cheesy way to win is all im trying to bring to light.

What's there to "bring to light"? Nothing's in the dark, no one is trying to hide how the race went down. You honestly think that the he needs to cheat his way to victory? The fact that he's worked with the 86 for 2 years should show that he doesn't take the easy way out, and the fact that he doesn't hit you or Kraze, or anyone for that matter, in retaliation should show that he's a fair racer. I don't even care who won the race, what you and Koolaid imply with this video and these comments really makes him look like a bad guy.

If we want to encourage races which are exciting for the community, and fun for the racers involved, we need to stop this post-race bickering and character shaming every time a race doesn't go our way.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:07 pm

youd be upset too kraze if beta just stopped racing and demanded a win in all those times you hit him too, more than i did in fact.
Back to top Go down
bigfoot
Touge Enthusiast
bigfoot

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 pm

idt it should have dictated the whole race.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Of course I'd be upset but I knew that I was hitting him a lot so at the very least I wouldn't protest. There was a point that both of us lost control because I pressed him too much on the inside and he nearly crashed. At that point I was ready to accept my loss but he managed to save himself which was lucky for me. If he had crashed/spun out in any one of my attacks then I would have taken responsibility, that was the risky kind of game that I was playing.
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm

bigfoot wrote:
idt it should have dictated the whole race.
To my understanding this kind of thing happened twice and the rules established by Ed said that the winner would be the one who managed to win 2 rounds first.
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Avanti hit the nail on the head lol
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 pm

no rules said you lose for hitting someone, nor was it even discussed

ive already admitted i lost plenty of times here, still cant help it if i feel its weak.
beta certainly didnt cheat, i NEVER said that...im just calling him out on taking the cheesy 2 wins in a race that was deadlocked for the most part, back and forth every round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:35 pm

what he said ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:36 pm

I meant stainkrunk
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 pm

I understand it's just a game guys, and the point of a game is to have fun. And most of the time, it is fun. I like to see races that end nicely because the racers had fun and challenged themselves, and so it's also fun for the community to watch. What's not fun is when politics stir everyone up and people start arguing over who won, or who deserved to win, or who takes "cheesy wins", or who drives a "cheap car". I had fun in my race with Kraze, for example, in which we had a completely unexpected double entry on the cone turnaround, and I lagged twice. Those things could have affected how the race turned out, and I could have thrown a fit over it, but we worked it out, I took my loss and had fun doing it.

I'm just disappointed that an otherwise exciting race is being bogged down in hurt feelings and arguments. I can see why you'd think it's a little cheap to crack down on you for it and not Kraze, but apparently Beta didn't feel as if he should stop the race at any point. Even though I can tell they're accidents, it's up to you to take responsibility for any major accidents you cause. No, there was no rule against wrecking your opponent multiple times, but it's common sense that you shouldn't do it. Ed, you claim that you don't think Beta cheated, but stating he threw the race by purposely spinning out isn't far off. It's ridiculously disrespectful to someone you just had 9 rounds of deadlocked racing with, it's arrogant to say to someone you wrecked multiple times, and on a non-intellectual level, as his brother, it pisses me off.

Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Not picking sides but as much as kraze hit you (20+ contacts over 5 runs) you let it slide then didnt stop but then to put the hammer on Ed for 2 taps over 9 runs seems a bit unfair.
I can give Beta the first point but i'm not going to lie, Kraze's bumps were waaay more brutal than what happened here.

I remember vividly asking beta how he felt about the bumps after the kraze's race because as commentators, Ed was disturbed by Kraze's performance and beta responded stating "it wasnt a big deal" which is why i'm a bit surprised you were more concerned about it now.

What I really wanted to a see was a reset or pick up from the same spot with Beta up front as this type of contact happens all the time to the best of us when passing or following close.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 pm

we could have finished the run with beta in the lead and none of this would have even been brought up...

he still would have gotten the pass, and i would have had to overtake just to DRAW the run. i knew i initiated contact so didnt even comment at the time, i didnt want to weigh in on the ruling.

beta's "no you hit me again, i win" thing just erked me imediatly, but i said last night i didnt know how i felt about yet when asked, honestly didnt know, but going back today and seeing the replay just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Kraze's bumps were waaay more brutal than what happened here.
I'm not gonna lie, but that sounds kind of cool lol makes me sound scary or some shit haha

But yes I was well aware that I was being a terrorist but I tried my best to drive fast without relying on the driving line that I've been using since FM3 Neutral It's also difficult to match your braking points with a car you've hardly raced against before so I stuck to my own braking points which sometimes were a tad bit later than Beta's resulting in some unexpected love taps.

Again, I didn't watch the race so I'm not a valid judge.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:43 pm

If Ed was so disturbed by Kraze's performance I fail to see why he'd copy it. I think you two underestimate how much tension he must have been under just trying to keep from being wrecked every corner, and then to have the gall to be upset with him for being unhappy with it is unbelievable.

And you STILL haven't apologized for claiming he threw the match on purpose to beat you, Ed. Has he EVER shown himself to be the type of person to win at any cost? He could just as easily claim you were attempting to end the race by purposely spinning him out after he passed you, he could have got mad the other 4 times you took him out, he could have thrown a fit when Kraze nearly wrecked him, or when his opponents try to one up on the forums after the race is said and done by asking for public opinion on who should have won. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of patience and even seeing it happen to him pisses me off.

Just call it a draw, if both competitors can't agree on who won, then just forget it, it's become more about winning than having any sort of fun. It could have been remembered as a great race that came to an anti-climatic end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next