Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude

Go down 
+14
bukkaz
jusputitonmytab
prodrift101
MiNd
StrawberryGL
Koolaid
Konasumi
KraZe
kirk707
PepsRocks
bigfoot
betadood
lBrawnyemperoRl
Edward40Hands
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:03 am

Good thing I got me some chips and soda. Been reading all this. Its like some kind of soap opera
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 am

@ kraze i wasnt trying to bash you i'm just trying to make things fair comparing the two races based on contact and what beta had stated afterwards.

Yes i agree with the your statement which is why i think only two taps over 1.5 hour period seems almost unbelievable and in relation to the video that contact wasnt intentional of course, but it's typically what we see in intense racing on fujimi but was unfortunate for a spin.
Normally for most of us we'd stop align ourselves in the same position with no handicaps and keep going but for beta to state that he's "getting sick of it" then insisting on the point seems a bit selfish.

@strawberry, Yes thats how ed perceives it, he thinks beta had spun intentionally.
that second statement is him just trying to clear things up because it makes him look bad, i wouldve done the same if i saw false information.

I dont think we need to go as far as butchering someones battle record.
Regardless if Ed wasnt friend or teammate, i and TGP/former TGP members can attest to his battle skill's from the numerous team rank battles.
Battle experience is battle experience regardless if you win or lose.
Ed could go destroy all the amateurs here and fix his record but whats that going to prove?
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:15 am

What is the false information in my post? I'm not getting that part that you guys keep going on about, can you point it out to me?

Is it this?
betadood wrote:
Not once did I hit you during our 9 runs
Or is it this?
betadood wrote:
we even had to restart a few of our runs because of other accidents that I had let go. We had some really clean runs though, and it was a very even race between me and you.
Because if it's that it's because I don't exactly recall the amount of times because if it happened then we didn't save the replay and just backed out. If it was just one then that's my mistake.

Koolaid wrote:

Yes i agree with the your statement which is why i think only two taps over 1.5 hour period seems almost unbelievable and in relation to the video that contact wasnt intentional of course, but it's typically what we see in intense racing on fujimi but was unfortunate for a spin.
Normally for most of us we'd stop align ourselves in the same position with no handicaps and keep going but for beta to state that he's "getting sick of it" then insisting on the point seems a bit selfish.
Well if we are going to count every time kraze tapped me instead of an actual accident then I think it's safe to assume that ed also had more than two taps, just the two that caused accidents I decided to go against.
Funny enough though, I seem to have found almost a repeat of what had happened against me and ed...

Take a look at 2:55 I hit the inside wall coming into the straight so I have less speed, kraze pressured me into messing up and got clean pass on me while taking the inside line of the first hairpin. Do I gun it early and cause an accident? No I back off and try to keep calm. It's almost uncanny how similar these two incidents are.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:36 am

Calm your shit strawberry... Bite a pillow if you have to.

Last edited by Avanti on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 am

Avanti wrote:
Calm your shit strawberry... Bit a pillow if you have to.

Ed isn't the only one the gets to mock people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 am

StrawberryGL wrote:
Avanti wrote:
Calm your shit strawberry... Bit a pillow if you have to.

Ed isn't the only one the gets to mock people.

None of you have the right to. I'm just stating the fact that you keep being it back up. it's the fucking past!
Tomorrows a new day, and lets keep that way. betadood won, Edward admitted defeat. thats that... god, it's like you people are fucking married to each other sometimes.

P.S. You can't be talking like that if you're a mod man. I know you're mad but damn, choose your words a little better at least.

Last edited by Avanti on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:15 am

I just feel like Koolaid and Ed made a really cowardly move by coming back after the race was said and done and saying Beta cheated. I know he works really hard at this and it horrible just to write him off like that and give people the wrong idea...I know i'm getting too upset over it and calling Ed a loser doesn't help, it's just that if he get's to mock Beta then someone should mock him back. I don't think anyone is a liar or a cheater, especially not Beta, and not Ed either.

Anyway, Beta and I are going to be gone for a week starting today. This has left a really sour taste in my mouth so i'll be glad to get away from Forza for a while.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 am

I understand that you're upset. Hell, I would be pissed if someone was picking on my little brother to. but it's just an game. Don't take it so serious, just need to remember that. I'm talking to you to Ed. Have fun on your break man. Take all the time to cool off. Fuck some bitches if you have to. but remember "wrap it before you tap it"
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 am

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Abandon-thread--tits-parrot
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 am

Not sure why everyone is trying to compare this race to the Kraze vs. Beta race.. To me they are not even comparable. Not once was the contact made by Kraze substantial enough to make Beta feel as though he should say something about it. From the clip I saw of this race the contact made by Ed almost seemed deliberate. But, in the heat of the battle accidents do happen.

Also, this thread seems to be getting very heated and comments made by some people are painting a bad picture of themselves to other users....especially if the people making those comments are in a position of power. Once you become a MOD you now have the responsibility of not letting things that go on in the forum you moderate become personal. This will only make the forum you represent look bad..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:48 am

The main point here is that beta ended it instead of continuing like kraze.

The fact is if you hit him, he can end it or not, you made contact he can forgive it or not. End of story.

Everyone just stop this anyway, this is what makes the community look bad, the few how have here for a long time bickering about a stupid battle. Everyone here who had gone on the forza forums complains about how there's is so much drama and yet this is the exact threads that pop up there.

I don't care who started it, im ending here, if you want to complain to your hearts content, do it there or on Xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 am

betadood wrote:
What is the false information in my post? I'm not getting that part that you guys keep going on about, can you point it out to me?
Is it this?
Or is it this?

Take a look at 2:55 I hit the inside wall coming into the straight so I have less speed, kraze pressured me into messing up and got clean pass on me while taking the inside line of the first hairpin. Do I gun it early and cause an accident? No I back off and try to keep calm. It's almost uncanny how similar these two incidents are.
Ed said you tapped him once and only restarted once, while your post says otherwise.

Take another look at 3:09 after the chicane.
Kraze's line doesnt look like a proper battle or racing line to me, entering way too fast on the inside and hard braking late, sounds like let me put my nose here and hopefully we both dont crash.
I think it was pure luck that there was no contact and it somehow ended up with kraze getting a better exit speed than beta's recovery from the wall.
The way i see it, if beta didn't tap the wall trying to avoid the crash it would've been an instant 120ft on kraze due to his bad choice of line.
To challenge someone elses line with a crappy line with a very short distance of each other to the point on crashing is dirty to me.
You mean to tell me i can start pulling that off and you wouldnt be pissed? you must be out of your donnie

How about at 13:20?
Kraze clearly fvked up your line going in to the chicane by tapping you, then passing on the high speed corner...

How about 21:27?
a nice big shove a corner right before the straight away with kraze taking advantage and putting himself next to beta.
A very similar instance happened at 11:14
If it wasnt for the 86's acceleration on the first straight beta wouldnt have easily got back up front.

I dont see what your talking about saying the judges, me and ed, didnt say anything during the the battle.
Before we could even get out of the party you guys were already starting the next run.
Maybe if you didnt pass him back and ended up loosing, then we wouldve gone out of our way to say "hey thats fvcked up.
After all that crap you still managed to pass him back so it was your win regardless, so dont tell me we did say anything because we did.

If twitch didnt auto delete my stream of it, you would be able to hear both me and ed discussing kraze's overly aggressiveness and how dirty the runs were.
Hopefully someone here who was watching it can shed some light.

StrawberryGL wrote:
I just feel like Koolaid and Ed made a really cowardly move by coming back after the race was said and done and saying Beta cheated.
Never once did i say Beta cheated, like i said i put the video up because i had mixed emotions on the result of the last point because beta decided to stop instead of reset so i wanted to get an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Koolaid wrote:

Kraze's line doesnt look like a proper battle or racing line to me, entering way too fast on the inside and hard braking late, sounds like let me put my nose here and hopefully we both dont crash.
I think it was pure luck that there was no contact and it somehow ended up with kraze getting a better exit speed than beta's recovery from the wall.
The way i see it, if beta didn't tap the wall trying to avoid the crash it would've been an instant 120ft on kraze due to his bad choice of line.
To challenge someone elses line with a crappy line with a very short distance of each other to the point on crashing is dirty to me.

This is what separates Ed's crash with Kraze's pass.
Ed's line was a counter to beta's pass, the traditional out, in, out line to have an attempt to pass or to keep the distance very minimal.
While kraze's passed seemed to be the exact opposite.

As i said before, I am not picking sides or being biased since I'm very good friends with everyone here, I am trying to find out what is fair and what isn't.
This battle may have ended with beta as the winner due to crashes, but i still think the race is undecided because the races didnt legitimately finish at the line and i would like to see a rematch.
I mean theres 7 full runs that ended up in a draw, who doesnt want to see a rematch??
These are my thought as a professional here dont take it to heart.
love you gays.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Enough Kraze bashing or bashing anyone for that matter, this is a different battle under different circumstances. You guys know damn well if kona had tapped you, you guys would have flipped out at him.

The very basic unbiased approach is that any contact can be the end of the run ( in most cases but I didn't see much discussion) Therefore the person being hit can really decide whether to let it go or not. That's the way we have always done it.

Maybe you guys should have went over a little more rules before battling or figure it out between you too.

What I'm pissed about is all this pointless arguing, it happened, it's over, everyone just let it go. This thread is useless now.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6