Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude

Go down 
+14
bukkaz
jusputitonmytab
prodrift101
MiNd
StrawberryGL
Koolaid
Konasumi
KraZe
kirk707
PepsRocks
bigfoot
betadood
lBrawnyemperoRl
Edward40Hands
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Could you guys tone it down a little on the "KraZe = Shinigami" pls? kthxbye.

btw Strawberry, after our race I noticed that the closer a race is, the more anticlimatic its conclusion becomes. I basically confirmed it after my race with Beta and now we see it in its fully fledged form. Might as well avoid battles that aren't for fun sadly.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Aww Kraze I really liked our race though! Not only that, but your race with Beta was probably the most exciting since Koolaid vs. Beta, when a race ends without any hurt feelings is when the race is most fun to watch to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 pm

<3
I wanna rephrase, it's not that a race becomes anticlimactic but it's just that we've been racing on FM4 together for so long that none of us really want to "defeat" each other. We just want to race regardless of if we win or lose if that makes sense. The last thing I want to see is bitter drama resurfacing again...
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 pm

A few points if I may,

A collision can't be gauged on speed or amount of force or damage, it really is all about the outcome,

Ex, I could not brake and destroy the car and front but he might not spin, or I could barely tap a guy and end up spinning him, and yet spinning is worse even though it wasn't a big hit.

Also, if you have any issue with a battle, you must bring it up with the judges relatively soon afterwards, waiting a day or even a couple of hours is way too long, you can't challenge a play in NFL after the game is over...

Now those are basic things that would apply, I can't speak much because I only saw the short clip provided, from that it does seem that Ed was a bit to aggressive and happened to spin beta giving beta the win that run which happened to give the win for the battle, anticlimactic yes, cheesy....I don't think so.

To come on here and admit defeat is one thing, to say it was because he did something which made you lose just seems unsportsmanlike and can only look bad for yourself.

It seemed like this battle went alright at first glance but checking upon this thread now is just disappointing...

Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:47 pm

im not and never was trying to change the outcome of the battle, its over i lost.

im also keenly aware i come off as a sore loser, i knew well before bringing all this up that i would appear so...not much i can do about that, so i said it anyways. I don't honestly care what you guys think about me, seeing as some of you already didn't like me much prior to any of this anyway.

I have my fun in forza competing, I'm really upset i guess now just that beta took the easy way out instead of finishing the race.

Honestly like he didnt have enough respect for me to continue to race.
thats just how i feel on it
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 pm

KraZe wrote:
Could you guys tone it down a little on the "KraZe = Shinigami" pls? kthxbye.

btw Strawberry, after our race I noticed that the closer a race is, the more anticlimatic its conclusion becomes. I basically confirmed it after my race with Beta and now we see it in its fully fledged form. Might as well avoid battles that aren't for fun sadly.

krazigami Razz
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:00 am

Edward40Hands wrote:
im not and never was trying to change the outcome of the battle, its over i lost.

im also keenly aware i come off as a sore loser, i knew well before bringing all this up that i would appear so...not much i can do about that, so i said it anyways. I don't honestly care what you guys think about me, seeing as some of you already didn't like me much prior to any of this anyway.

I have my fun in forza competing, I'm really upset i guess now just that beta took the easy way out instead of finishing the race.

Honestly like he didnt have enough respect for me to continue to race.
thats just how i feel on it

And I honestly think you didn't have enough respect for him to stop taking him out every other corner.

But that's just how I feel on it.
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:07 am

this is making me tight lets just drop this guys we dont need all this animosity and tension lets handle this like civil adults.... if he wants to run again let beta decide both of you bickering back and forth isnt helping if he doesnt then thats how it works i know your tight ed i would be too but what can you do bro.....so now lets all be friends again we haven't been dealing with bs for a while why start now.......
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:12 am

King914 wrote:
krazigami Razz
Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 8647751294_a79ce25fae_z
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 am

^ i see what you did there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:30 am

every other corner strawberry? really? how in the world are you a mod you're incredibaly childish.

...and for the last time its over i lost, i dont want a do over or any thing like that.
Back to top Go down
Gunner4568
Wakaba
Gunner4568

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 am

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Patric12
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 am

I'm not going to drop it, Ed, because you've made it personal. I don't care how many times you call me a brat or call into question how I could be a mod. I became a mod because Mind asked me to, and if he feels like i'm doing a bad job by telling you you're a retard then he can just take it right away. You've repeatedly attacked me and my brother, and i'm sick of it. He doesn't deserve to be treated like a cheater because you can't get a hold of your car, Beta doesn't just have to put up with it because you say so.

You shouldn't have run into him constantly and expected him to just take it, Koolaid and Mugen shouldn't have declared him the winner last night if they didn't agree with it, you and Koolaid shouldn't have posted a video in this thread asking for a public opinion on whether Beta threw the match or not, and you shouldn't publicly attack Beta because he got tired of being slammed into for an hour and half. You still haven't apologized for calling him out like that, and you've actually insulted him even further. I'd also like to see a video detailing the many other times Ed took him out and not just the very last one.

Beta isn't some bottom feeder that would use loopholes in rules in order to beat people like you. What you've suggested in this thread is ridiculously disrespectful to someone you wrecked over and over again, who even forgave you the first few times it happened. You're splitting hairs and starting fights so that you might have put it into another run. All he does is work hard in his 86, and you'd call him a cheater and liar because you didn't get your precious chance to inevitably run him into a guardrail again, and it's disgusting. I'll have to seriously consider ever challenging someone again if I ever want to keep them as a friend from what i've seen these past few hours, and I wouldn't be surprised if Beta never raced again because of this.

Feel free to call me childish and repeat "how in the world did you become a mod" like a broken record.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am

Good thing I got me some chips and soda. Been reading all this. Its like some kind of soap opera
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:00 am

study
Neutral
So uh... would anyone like to race me? I'm up for any uphill match...
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:06 am

that sounds like fun, maybe we can do a uphill battle
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 am

Konasumi wrote:
that sounds like fun, maybe we can do a uphill battle
ok then let's do a little one sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:51 am

MiNdChArGeR wrote:

Ex, I could not brake and destroy the car and front but he might not spin, or I could barely tap a guy and end up spinning him, and yet spinning is worse even though it wasn't a big hit.

Also, if you have any issue with a battle, you must bring it up with the judges relatively soon afterwards, waiting a day or even a couple of hours is way too long, you can't challenge a play in NFL after the game is over...

cheesy....I don't think so.
Beta stated it himself that he would have stopped regardless if he didnt spin but then to still call it his point would be unfair after watching the kraze race.

After the point was given to Ed, he left the race to let beta finish for the replay for him to send it to me then got offline shortly after.
It wasnt until later today that i sent Ed the last race for him to watch.

The fact that Beta refused to restart from the same spot with him up front was the cheese Ed was referring to since beta would have already had a bigger advantage since Ed had led the run form the start.

StrawberryGL wrote:
If Ed was so disturbed by Kraze's performance I fail to see why he'd copy it.
If you're talking about Kraze making contact then passing beta then yes Ed failed to copy it...
Never once did i see Ed attempt to pass after making contact, I'm pretty sure Ed views that as a dirty move and wouldnt attempt it unless driving with an idiot in public lobbies.
I highly doubt Ed thought of beta as a "punching bag" and thought he could get away with hitting as kraze did.

IMHO For 9 runs over an hour and a half long period of racing, I doubt id ever see a clean race that long with people less than 120 ft not making contact period.

BTW Both me and Mugen still have mixed feelings on the results and Beta insisted on the last point.
I put the video up because its truly questionable, not saying that beta threw the match...
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 am

Yo man I only passed Beta ONCE after making contact and I left the inside wide open for him so he could retake the lead because I knew it was a dirty pass (plus blocking him at that instant would have resulted in a doubaru crashu).

On the topic of dirty racing, if a race doesn't have contact between two drivers fighting for the lead then it might as well be a time attack. A real battle is supposed to be gritty otherwise it wouldn't be called a "battle" lol. I'm not justifying ramming into people but when I race I expect the person chasing me to attack wherever he can, and naturally I expect the person I'm chasing to know that if he leaves an opening then I'm going for it.

If you no longer go for a gap that exists, then you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:22 am

Edward40Hands wrote:
you didnt try to save shit beta youre banging off the rev limiter lol, dont lie tp all these people.

plus you did hit me once, and we restarted ONE not a few, again with the bullshit. man up kid

Oh look, I never saw this little gem.

I knew from the moment you sent me messages begging me to join your team and insulting my friends you were bad news. I can't say I didn't expect this from you though, you're a coward, a sore loser, a liar, and scum in general.

For someone who prides himself on battle skill it kind of sucks not having a single win, huh?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:36 am

I believe this should be taken to PMs already. Please do not continue this conversation here. It saddens the touge gods...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:43 am

No, I won't take it to PM's, he's insulting my brother in the most blatant way possible and i'm not going to let him and Koolaid undermine everything he's done up until this point because Ed is manchild that can't take a loss.
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 am

Edward40Hands wrote:
you didnt try to save shit beta youre banging off the rev limiter lol, dont lie tp all these people.

plus you did hit me once, and we restarted ONE not a few,again with the bullshit. man up kid

You can see that I was counter steering while flooring it as I did not want you to get back in front after I had just passed you. None of that would have happened anyways if you would have just slowed down more after the pass. And why do you keep dancing around if i'm a cheater or not? I would be more than happy to send the replays to anybody as I never hit you. I know that you didn't hit me as much as kraze but honestly what does that even have to do with our race? The judges didn't stop the rounds back then, and they didn't stop them this time either so I decided to put my foot down for once and tell them what was on my mind. I am all right with a few taps but it's when my car spins out we have a problem. Koolaid and mugen both agreed and gave me the point. Why are we still even here? The race was over, but then koolaid decided to post up a video so other people could judge the race. They said their opinions and you still couldn't accept it so now you have nothing else than to just call me a cheater?

Last edited by betadood on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude   Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward 40 Hands vs. Betadood, Devil Z vs. Unbeatable Hachi Weaner:Betadude
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next