Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!

Go down 
+71
JDMR
G Shock
Akiyama-Wataru
TheWonderBrad
rayzhong
RyeBread HD
Fisher
DARK xDriftzx
CursedShark15
whatusername
DJMack
SladeZer0
Calsonic
BeamierMoth
VinylPork
Absurdwall
Obelisk
Yositayo
eliteswatcow
Mulchy
King914
Zero
daikokuten
Rarity
ducky9r
Siscub
JenosaidoZombie
Ryan HappyHands
Old King
Thatguy1981
SgtRugmuffin
pinoyzn
Clutch927
Canyonkid
V19Triumph68V
Gunner4568
Destiny5150
prodrift101
PepsRocks
Eggroll Chan
Yaksack69
Avanti
CheekyChips
Confined
Memphis Tn
Edward40Hands
bigfoot
daneofthesky
Koolaid
iJakeMx
philllman117
AustinLee8563
Malabar101
Tofu Tank
Retro King
RTG SoulStealer
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
StrawberryGL
AR12Gaming
MrDevil1232233
kirk707
betadood
jusputitonmytab
Konasumi
Hybrid Comet
that slime kb
RodneyCDS
bukkaz
Steinkrunk
MiNd
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yositayo
Wakaba

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Gamertag: PinoyPikachu

PST: Pacific
Desired Teacher: Koolaid
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Aw man, i would but i'm working full time with a lot of over time until mid september which is why ive been very lazy being a teacher lately.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Alot of us are busy with real life stuff like koolaid is, but if feel free to message any teacher if you want help.

The point I can't stress enough, Its up to each person to reach their teacher and to get help, most of us teachers are busy and aren't going to chase students, we only help if you come to us!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 pm

If you see me on I'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:32 pm

KraZe wrote:
If you see me on I'd be happy to help.

Wanna be my Hillclimb teacher?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:45 pm

^Yeah sure I'll help you.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:49 pm

KraZe wrote:
^Yeah sure I'll help you.

MY NINJA Wink

A side note kraze, why do you out your Accel so low and your Decel so high???
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:24 am

Low accel - Better traction when ON the throttle.

High decel - Better traction when OFF the throttle.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:41 am

Have you ever gone higher/slower than the settings (Diff settings) you sent me???
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 am

Yes but depends on the car obviously. The settings I set in that Supra were generic, I didn't test the car and tune accordingly but I felt the settings worked well. Remember what works for me probably doesn't for you so change any setting you feel isn't correctly tuned for you.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 am

Personally I like to lower my anti-roll bars in the rear to 3.00/ it works for me but when I tune my diff it seems to work the exact opposite of yours? (Any help or tips are much needed)
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi TougeForum!
Like i said im new to this touge thing so maybe this touge school might help me
My Info:
Gamertag:CursedShark15
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
Desired Teacher: Betadood would be nice
About me:
I have been a forza veteran for a good 2 years and my favorite car since FM3:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE86)
I always thought that i could kick anyones ass with this car.
But unfortunately the reality hurts, And the opposite happened.
I tuned my car to reduce as much understeer as i can, yet understeer still is still there.
These people, like Craze, MindCharge, bukkaz, konasumi, and many more were really fast when i raced them. i litterally got left in the dust after every single race.
Since like everyone else at touge union, I was an Initial D fan and unlike everyone else I relied on Initial D skills to help me win races like tailgate and pressure the opponent. (Ya I know say what you want)
That didnt help, at all.
Maybe some battles it would help but very few.
To wrap this up I just wanna be a good racer.
Thats the whole reason i joined touge union
When I raced someone like bukkaz and that Shinji 86 "coupe" I thought I could win in my Fujiwara 86. Then i got left behind, really badly. I thought it could have been lag but i eventually saw the truth that
I lost.
I could only dream of getting a 430 on the NDH.
And Most of all....I wanna have fun on the touge.
thanks Smile
Also my YouTube channel =>http://m.youtube.com/#/user/theawesomeness505?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2Ftheawesomeness50
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
DARK xDriftzx
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:20 am

Gamertag: DARK xDriftzx
Timezone: Est
Desired Teacher: Any

I only do downhill, but i have been stuck and the 4:40's and need help with both my line and tuning. I use mr and fr vehicles. I like my Ae86 but i have plenty of cars to downhill with.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:54 am

To anyone signing up: Just message any of the teachers either through PMs or on Xbox Live it's much easier that way.
Back to top Go down
Fisher
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Gt:TheAloneFish
Zone:CST
Teacher:Any teacher.

I drive a 89' MR2 SC, RX-8, and the Starion.
Back to top Go down
RyeBread HD
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Gamertag: RyeBread HD
Timezone: EST
Desired Teacher: Betadood

I love Touge, and I am relatively new to the sport.
I have a few cars and I have been practicing ODH, and NDH.
I run slow, 4:03's on ODH and early 5:00 or late 4:00 on NDH.
I saw Betadood in a orange miata on youtube and was amazed.
If i could get some help with Touge It would be appreciated.
I love FR cars mostly.
I love the 86, Mx-5 1 gen and 2007 one. Also the Hakosuka and 510 are loved.
The main thing i need help in is braking, and tuning.
Thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
RyeBread HD
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 pm

x KiRK707
I Love running my eg, and would love to make it a master touge car!
I said FR before, but if a FF can run just as well thats my preference Smile, sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:30 am

Beta doesn't play forza anymore nor does he have a gold member ship anymore.
That was Kraze racing in the orange miata against beta's 86.

Kirk mainly does circuit now a days and he's been ghosting a lot lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:13 am

RyeBread HD wrote:
I saw Betadood in a orange miata on youtube and was amazed.

Lol that was me actually. Thanks I guess although that race was a real messy performance from my part haha

I'll actually be getting back into touge in 2 weeks I can help you out a bit.  I'd actually be glad to since I need to practice again and need a running buddy.
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 am

As the others have said I kinda retired from Forza 4 a while back, I am sure someone else can help you out though!
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:32 am

How bout doing this sort of thing for gt6 as well? Tuning and driving sure are a lot different from forza
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:23 am

If it is 86 training you want, search for a guy named bukkaz or even me!
Everyone else really doesn't have an xbl subscription or doesn't use it as their dominant car
Back to top Go down
RyeBread HD
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:04 am

Okay, whenever you are on. Ill send a message to your account. Asap. So when ypu get on We can do some Touge Smile
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 pm

OMG KRAZE I WANNA BE YOUR RUNNING BUDDY! #Dickriding lol
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:42 pm

V19Triumph68V wrote:
OMG KRAZE I WANNA BE YOUR RUNNING BUDDY! #Dickriding lol
Did someone hack into V19's account?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next