Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)  Empty
PostSubject: Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)    Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:28 pm

This is a touge team for gt6, so far it includes sleepyFD3S, RacerXRacer (me), and kazzie77. We are currently looking for 2 more people to run with.  We will be participating in LOTS or Legend of the Streets.if you dont know what that is you can go to http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/legend-of-the-streets-initial-d-gt5-touge-initial-d-recreation.211585/ .
To get in you do not have to be super fast, just be willing to learn, practice, and improve.
If you would like to join add me on PSN or PM me, or you can just post ur PSN and i will add you.
see ya on the touge!!!
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)    Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:59 pm

I've raced with SleepyFD3S and the rest of the LoTS crew. They're really fast and fun to race with. I believe I've raced with you, too. Best of luck to you and your team!
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)    Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Konasumi wrote:
I've raced with SleepyFD3S and the rest of the LoTS crew. They're really fast and fun to race with. I believe I've raced with you, too. Best of luck to you and your team!

thanks. whats your psn?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)    Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:53 pm

My PSN is the same as my Touge Union username.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)    Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team STS or Sleepy Touge School (Recruiting)
Page 1 of 1