Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!

Go down 
+71
JDMR
G Shock
Akiyama-Wataru
TheWonderBrad
rayzhong
RyeBread HD
Fisher
DARK xDriftzx
CursedShark15
whatusername
DJMack
SladeZer0
Calsonic
BeamierMoth
VinylPork
Absurdwall
Obelisk
Yositayo
eliteswatcow
Mulchy
King914
Zero
daikokuten
Rarity
ducky9r
Siscub
JenosaidoZombie
Ryan HappyHands
Old King
Thatguy1981
SgtRugmuffin
pinoyzn
Clutch927
Canyonkid
V19Triumph68V
Gunner4568
Destiny5150
prodrift101
PepsRocks
Eggroll Chan
Yaksack69
Avanti
CheekyChips
Confined
Memphis Tn
Edward40Hands
bigfoot
daneofthesky
Koolaid
iJakeMx
philllman117
AustinLee8563
Malabar101
Tofu Tank
Retro King
RTG SoulStealer
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
StrawberryGL
AR12Gaming
MrDevil1232233
kirk707
betadood
jusputitonmytab
Konasumi
Hybrid Comet
that slime kb
RodneyCDS
bukkaz
Steinkrunk
MiNd
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Absurdwall
Wakaba
Absurdwall

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Gamertag: Absurdwall
Timezone: GMDT
I want to work on FF for uphill, mostly. As a secondary, FR for downhill. What cars to start with, and so on. I've been on forza for a long time and have a large variety of tunes across many types of cars. But up and down hill specific is not something I've done.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:55 pm

^Ask for Kirk707 if you want to drive an FF. Keep in mind though that A class FWDs are definitely NOT the best platform Neutral (assuming you want to do A class uphills) but good luck though.
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Kraze is correct, a class FF is bad, unfortunately. However Absurd, if you mean b class uphill, I can certainly help you! xKiRK707 is my GT, send me a friend request and we can get started whenever youre free
Back to top Go down
Absurdwall
Wakaba
Absurdwall

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 am

Yes, B class. My Saturn ION runs about 4.38 on OHC.
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:36 pm

@obelisk Hey ill hit u up as soon as im on havent had much time on xbox thelast few days. Im really sorry i xidnt hit u up. But i do want to do some runs with u. I think ill b on when the kids go to bed.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Absurdwall wrote:
Yes, B class. My Saturn ION runs about 4.38 on OHC.
I will add you on xbl I wanna race you uphill Smile
Back to top Go down
Absurdwall
Wakaba
Absurdwall

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:31 am

bukkaz, sounds good. I think I have it setup to Touge specs. I'm not used to racing without the breaking line so, I still run into walls. My gt is AbsurdWall.
Back to top Go down
VinylPork
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Gamertag: VinylPork
Timezone: UK time (it says something about BST, sorry I dont know :/ Razz)
Desired Teacher (Optional):  MindCharger

I would like to get into Touge because ive been watching Konasumi for a while, and touge has amazed me, I drift but think I will enjoy Touge ALOT more Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:50 am

This thread needs some MAJOR updating that OP is old as fuck lol

@Ivy - Sorry I can't be online as much but I'll try practicing with the S15 asap to see what I can do for you.

@Clutch - Do you still want to learn uphill or something?
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:31 am

If an ff enthusiast were to desperately want to improve.their times, whom would they seek?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:06 am

^ kirk
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Would really like some help ironing out the tune on my Spark.
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 pm

i can help you out to some degree, man. let me know.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Eh, kinda getting the build down.
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:05 pm

let me know how it goes, we can compare suspension set ups (in general)
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 pm

So far, it seems promising.  Drives like a bitch though.  Not complaning with a clean 4:59.

message me on xbl tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:20 am

Signup info

Gamertag: END Impulse
Timezone: Central
Desired Teacher (Optional):Betadood and/or Strawberry (I would really like to learn how to tame the 86 and FC, even though I've been told that someone with my exp would be better off driving other cars because these are a bit too difficult)

If this is still open.
Back to top Go down
SladeZer0
Wakaba
SladeZer0

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Gamertag: MF SladeZer0
Timezone: cst
Desired Teacher (Optional): MindCharger

I'm decent (low to mid 4:4X:XX) but I could use some help refining my driving line, braking points, and probably my tunes in the long run. I usually use the the two old Datsuns or the MR-S but I've been branching out lately trying to improve my overall game in rwd.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:39 am

SladeZer0 wrote:
Gamertag: MF SladeZer0
Timezone: cst
Desired Teacher (Optional): MindCharger

I'm decent (low to mid 4:4X:XX) but I could use some help refining my driving line, braking points, and probably my tunes in the long run. I usually use the the two old Datsuns or the MR-S but I've been branching out lately trying to improve my overall game in rwd.
Send me a message on Xbox so I can add ya!
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Calsonic wrote:
Signup info

Desired Teacher (Optional):Betadood and/or Strawberry (I would really like to learn how to tame the 86 and FC, even though I've been told that someone with my exp would be better off driving other cars because these are a bit too difficult)

If this is still open.
Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Calsonic wrote:
Signup info

If this is still open.

Do you want to use the 86 or FC? Depending on which car you want to drive you will get either me or my brother as a teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
DJMack
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 am

Gamertag:DJMackRacer315
Timezone:mountain time
Desired Teacher:Anyone
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 am

Calsonic wrote:
Signup info

If this is still open.
they are difficult to drive but it can be done Smile
Back to top Go down
whatusername
Wakaba
whatusername

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:01 am

Gamertag: Racer009
Desired teacher: Kirk
background: mainly a track racer and usually like to run cars that would be considered underdogs. Or dont see often. Generally favor American cars. Just recently broke out of 50s and think I can pull a 44-45 with the ion but need that extra help.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Contact your coaches that you want.

Then contact them when you want to have a practice session etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next