Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!

Go down 
+71
JDMR
G Shock
Akiyama-Wataru
TheWonderBrad
rayzhong
RyeBread HD
Fisher
DARK xDriftzx
CursedShark15
whatusername
DJMack
SladeZer0
Calsonic
BeamierMoth
VinylPork
Absurdwall
Obelisk
Yositayo
eliteswatcow
Mulchy
King914
Zero
daikokuten
Rarity
ducky9r
Siscub
JenosaidoZombie
Ryan HappyHands
Old King
Thatguy1981
SgtRugmuffin
pinoyzn
Clutch927
Canyonkid
V19Triumph68V
Gunner4568
Destiny5150
prodrift101
PepsRocks
Eggroll Chan
Yaksack69
Avanti
CheekyChips
Confined
Memphis Tn
Edward40Hands
bigfoot
daneofthesky
Koolaid
iJakeMx
philllman117
AustinLee8563
Malabar101
Tofu Tank
Retro King
RTG SoulStealer
KraZe
lBrawnyemperoRl
StrawberryGL
AR12Gaming
MrDevil1232233
kirk707
betadood
jusputitonmytab
Konasumi
Hybrid Comet
that slime kb
RodneyCDS
bukkaz
Steinkrunk
MiNd
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 am

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
I can start teaching again Thursday when my Internet is back up! So if ya don't mind me as your teacher, send me a PM!

id be down for some lessons Wink i sure need them. even more so when it comes to tuning my cars
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm

I saw people posting my name, send me PMS guys, Ill be able to work with you thru there! Also to anyone already a student of mine, everything Im on, you aren't so feel free to badger me with messages so I can g et on lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm

>PMS
lel
Back to top Go down
Old King
Wakaba
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:28 pm

kirk707 wrote:
I saw people posting my name, send me PMS guys, Ill be able to work with you thru there! Also to anyone already a student of mine, everything Im on, you aren't so feel free to badger me with messages so I can g et on lol
Sending.
Back to top Go down
Siscub
Wakaba
Siscub

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 am

Gamertag: Siscub
Timezone: GMT -6
Desired Teacher (Optional): Strawberry or KraZe

I love the FC3S and am fairly new to the whole touge thing. Need overall help, I won't be an easy one Razz
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm

^Next time you see me online send me an invite and I'll show you the ideal driving line on Kaido Wink
Back to top Go down
JenosaidoZombie
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
I can start teaching again Thursday when my Internet is back up! So if ya don't mind me as your teacher, send me a PM!
PM sent
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Gamertag: ducky9r
Timezone: central? Iowa

Dont have a pref of teacher but i only run rwd cars. Hopefully one with patience. My current fastest b class is 4:54 with an s13.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Wakaba
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Gamertag: CHR Rarity
Timezone: ADT UTC - 3 hours
Desired Teacher (Optional): x KiRK707

Need to learn to how to drive my EG6.

Last edited by Rarity on Fri May 10, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 am

Is the school closed?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:16 am

No it's just that most teachers are pretty busy now, myself included. I would take you under my wing but I don't have my Xbox right now, well not yet anyways...
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:45 am

Ya worka picken up for me times an issue but ive been doing runs at nightafter the kids go to bed.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:28 am

Still open , if you message a teacher and get no response, we are busy guys so message another Smile
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:53 am

Oh i didnt know we had to message a teacher i thought the pros assigned them ill hit one up after work thx.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:32 am

To make it easier, I think the op says teacher and student should message each other so they know
Back to top Go down
daikokuten
Water Spiller
daikokuten

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm

I would like to be taught.. so here is my application!

Gamertag: abcdamon
Timezone: EST
Desired Teacher (Optional): Betadood
I drive a EVO 6 VIII MR but i drift competitively in FR vehicles so i am open to switching over.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:42 pm

daikokuten wrote:
I drive a EVO 6 VIII MR but i drift competitively in FR vehicles so i am open to switching over.
U WOT M8
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:53 pm

daikokuten wrote:
Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 13593510
Back to top Go down
daikokuten
Water Spiller
daikokuten

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:07 pm

omfg i am sorry
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:45 pm

You aren't hoping to drift on the touge to win battles now are you? I also teach people how to drive 86's so if you aren't in an 86 either there really isn't much I can do for you.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
daikokuten
Water Spiller
daikokuten

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:50 pm

i used to use a 86 for touge in forza 3 so this wont be that big of a change. i just need to build one. and in on the mountain, do you drift at all with your ae86 or do you do grip?
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:01 pm

The difference between grip and drift is like night and day! If you drift you have a slightly higher entry speed and atrocious cornering and exit speeds. Compared to grip driving, drift just doesn't have a chance. Also check your pm's I sent you a guide on upgrading an 86.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Zero
Wakaba
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Gamertag: revengeuntold13
Timezone: UTC
Desired Teacher: KraZe
Back to top Go down
http://yourfriendlyneighborhoodgeek.tumblr.com/
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:40 am

^I gotcha Wink
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Could someone put a video up on their storefront of them running the "perfect" line on the NDH?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!   Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Union: School of Touge - Newcomers welcome! Sign up today!
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next