Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App Empty
PostSubject: Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App   Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:55 pm

Just came out within the past few days and you really can't look much of it up since its so new.

Basically you can buy and tune pretty much any JDM car you like, decent amount of customization and you can race them. Mainly a drag race type of racing but better than any other game like this has done before. Also, in the types of races you can do, there is a Touge mode, but for me it is locked. Not sure if I didn't get to a high enough level or its still in development but I recommend everyone to at least try it.

Tips for starters, you can buy a car off the start as you would expect, but turns out you also start with a 180sx, so you can either spend all your money on it or buy another. Also as of now, I think 2 cars is the limit unless you drop 99 cents into the game to unlock more spots.

Last edited by MiNd on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App   Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:56 pm

Here are my 2 cars so far!

Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App C_eFMzYd

Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App DNoY2A2h

ANd yes, that NSX does have a Rocket Bunny kit on it. As of parts you can buy from the parts shop, you can only buy a RB kit but it can be applied to any car.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App   Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:48 pm

updated video in op
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App   Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pixel Car Racer - iOS/Android App
Page 1 of 1