Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dream, Finally realised.

Go down 
+8
Rotary
betadood
Konasumi
KraZe
MiNd
SaintedPlacebo4
Hybrid Comet
Soldier2DEnd
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 am

I'm pretty sure Smooth is having his mind blown just like everyone else in this thread. And who was being sarcastic? I don't think you read our comments in the right way then...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 am

Soldier2DEnd wrote:
Yeah but it seems Kraze and konasumi are both opposing me now. look up there Neutral

That .gif that Kraze posted is from a video called "Jizz in my pants". It basically means he thought your picture was awesome.

Konasumi replied "wut" at his gif, probably because it looked funny.

Kraze playfully quoted his comment as if to say "Thanks for agreeing that this car is amazing"

Smooth is the only one that is acting like an idiot. Razz

Also, I would love to see this guy's FC if his ex-R34 is THAT beautiful.

Last edited by StrawberryGL on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 am

DUDE the GIF image is taken from the music video of "Jizz in my Pants" implying that I literally ejaculated inside my pants the moment I saw the picture of the car! You TOTALLY misread my comment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:58 am

^Oh. Crap....

I can't go one day without making myself look like an idiot lol woops Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 am

Phew... for a second there I thought someone actually hated me Razz
Crisis avoided. Good job "Ichigo" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 am

All I know is that his FC is white with stock body panels and chrome TE37's
Wagashi no baka des, Ore ii. I feel like an idiot lol. thanks kraze and strawberry for making my day better. I'm just feeling a little down lately. You know one of those times you're just sitting there staring at a bunch of xbox games but you just don't know what to do. I'm just worried that the R34 won't pass inspection and I'd be labeled a fraud here Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 am

You won't be labeled a fraud at all! But I hope that 34 does manage to pass inspection though...
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:27 am

Soldier2DEnd wrote:
All I know is that his FC is white with stock body panels and chrome TE37's
Wagashi no baka des, Ore ii. I feel like an idiot lol. thanks kraze and strawberry for making my day better. I'm just feeling a little down lately. You know one of those times you're just sitting there staring at a bunch of xbox games but you just don't know what to do. I'm just worried that the R34 won't pass inspection and I'd be labeled a fraud here Crying or Very sad

Haha, it's fine, don't worry about it! I kind of figured there has been a misunderstanding somewhere...

I get like that sometimes, you have tons of stuff to do but you don't really want to do anything. It's an awful feeling. I hope it passes as well, you sound like you really love it already. Oh and don't worry about being called a fraud or anything even if it doesn't pass, I don't think anyone here really suspects you're lying about it. tongue

Kraze wrote:
Good job "Ichigo"
This is a thing now isn't it?

I bet Koolaid did this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am

StrawberryGL wrote:

Kraze wrote:
Good job "Ichigo"
This is a thing now isn't it?

I bet Koolaid did this.
No, I haven't talked with him in days but if he does it too then it WILL be Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 am

To smooth. I don't want to have any flak with you so let's act like gentlemen and have a truce Smile
I emailed one of his friends to ask more about the car. Here's a screenshot of the email.

Go to options on the top of the image and download if you want to view it in it's original quality.
Photobucket's image compression really sucks lol. So, smooth, I'm putting my hand out now. Truce? ;P

My photobucket:
http://s1048.beta.photobucket.com/user/ezfaun/media/Capture_zps0fad1cfa.jpg.html
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 am

Lol it's funny because Smooth has no idea what's going on here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 am

So I'm just making a fool of myself again? Oh well lol. That screenshot was to verify that what I said was true. Just to clear any doubts. Deception is based on secrecy. But you'd be telling the truth if you don't keep any secrets. I don't want people to say bad things about me saying that I'm just telling tall tales and whatnot. Smooth doesn't know whats happening but he posted 2 particular messages that could possibly mar people's opinions making them think that I was lying.

If it got any worse, I would be at risk of being labeled a hoax even though I was telling the truth. I just wanted to eliminate the possibilities of that actually happening. Hope this covers my rants on page 2 lol. Now I'm looking at it, it actually looked like it was hitler who wrote my messages Shocked

Guess I went overkill with my earlier posts...
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:30 am

Don't worry mistakes happen. Anyways a ER34 GT-T is sooo frickin' sweet tongue I can't believe the owner thought it was slow! His FC has to be on another level then Shocked
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 am

I didn't actually read the last few posts in this thread til now...

I see in no way did smooth "attack" you, Your story is unbelievable(in a good way), I mean that in the way that most of us dream of having cars like the S15 and ER34 and especially in america rarely seeing any of these cars on the street. I personally have never see an R34 or S15 other than like Forumla D etc

If you did take smooths comment in a negative manner, its up to you whether you want to prove him wrong or not. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone Very Happy

Plus, if you had a problem with his comment, you could always PM him, you kinda overreacted and started thinking we all needed more proof. My advice would be to not jump to conclusions so quickly...

Now lets keep away from anything with "fraud" or "need more proof" for the rest of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you mind for clarifying. Now that I looked at it, I agree. The S15 is my dad's while I don't legally own it, I get to drive it half of the time. It's not technically mine though. I can help find some JDM cars if anyone wants help lol. Need to know the city/state that you live in though tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilson
Founder
Wilson

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Soldier2DEnd wrote:
^Oh. Crap....

I can't go one day without making myself look like an idiot lol woops Embarassed
My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 4ef
Dont take what people say automatically for the worst and you might just enjoy the forums.
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:01 pm

I didnt mean my post to be offensive to you so I apologise and creating drama in a forum which I took part in creating is the last thing I wanted to do. But, based on your reaction I did a bit more digging.

The email which you posted above shows you asking if the vehicle is is still available and "Eu Jin" letting you know how to contact Roy. This email was sent to you on the 10th correct? So how did you purchase the vehicle on the 7th, which is when you told us you purchased the car, if you just asked them on the 10th if the car is still available. Doesnt add up.

I dont mean you to take offence to what I am saying but when a 21 year old says they have a R34 like the one posted above, I like too see proof. Im not saying its impossible for you to own the car but like Mind says its hard to believe (in a good way). So im just hoping you prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Now lets keep away from anything with "fraud" or "need more proof" for the rest of this thread.
Smooth92 wrote:
So im just hoping you prove me wrong.
lol
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Nah. smooth still available means that the car is still under his name dude Smile

These guys met in 2010. I've been searching for R34's and I chanced upon his blog in 2011.

Here's Eujin's blog.

er34.blogspot.com

He lives in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. about a 4 hour drive from singapore. It is still available because It's still under roy's name. Look i'm sorry if this whole thing is a tornado of stuff. But, that car is technically still available. I was just asking about more info of the R34. He took it the wrong way thinking I want to buy it. But the true fact is that I met with the agent selling Roy's car on the 6th of january.

Alls I wanna know is more info about the car. Any accidents and all that. Look at Eujin. He drives an ER34 (although it's not rare where he is) so I thought I'd ask him all I need to know about the R34. Any procedures and all that.

It's like my granddad used to say; You can't be a dad without learning to be one.

And I guess i benefited too. now I know where to get parts and i don't have to import it myself.

Roy did not met Eujin since May last year so he may not know exactly what has been happening these few days.

There "I'm giving aaall my seecrets awayy" (one republic) Smile
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

The 78G's is from my savings that my dad put in the bank since the first day I got a junior bank account. It has been racking up all these years. He told me never to spend it so I can save it for a rainy day. He was right. I was so depressed about not being able to find an R34. I've been searching one for 3 years ever since I got my license. He knew this is what I loved so he agreed to be the guarantor since I'm still studying.

More so why this car is so important to me. I can never have had a chance if it wasn't for my dad. He's strict as hell but god will he support his family in every single way possible. That's why it's so important to me. I took the liberty to show you those emails for a reason.

It's because it was a gift from my dad. He just wanted to fulfill my wish after all these years.
I wouldn't let anyone say otherwise.

That is why Smile

Here I am trying to provide proof for the proof lol. Whatever man if I can assure you in every way then I'd be happy enough.

I never actually expected this thread to go on for this long. I thought it was gonna be a small introduction lol. But instead, it's getting more crowded than a skrillex concert. And of course there will be skepticism it's normal for any form of news that attract attention.

Anyway, it's 8.40am here I just woke up lol. Haven't even eaten my breakfast yet. Came here to check on things and ended up writing this essay. Wink

Last edited by Soldier2DEnd on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Damn I'm 18 but my life savings were only close to $7,000 before I got into college lol
Not $78,000 Shocked
Lucky bastard Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Yeah but he also uses my account so that his money doesn't get taxed from his main account. Taxing is electronic nowadays so he exploited this technique to avoid taxes lol. That's why it's so high. My sister's account only has 18 Grand. ( and that's even with her own money) and since I don't work, there's no taxes on my account. Just the regular interest per annum.

Well how do I explain this, he's a tax evader to say the least Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

$78,000!
My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Who-is10
Back to top Go down
Soldier2DEnd
Water Spiller
Soldier2DEnd

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:14 pm

UET inspection services. He registered that company shortly after marrying my mom. His journey was brutal though. Triad loan sharks always banged on our doors and even splashed paint all over the front door of our 3 bedroom apartment. I was facking scared shitless. His business got bigger slowly after he got an alliance with a ship maintenance company in shanghai about 13 years ago.

So right now, his company inspects the ships (ultrasound, oxidization levels and all the other components). And the other companies repair the ship. He gets a small percentage for leasing the repairs to other companies.

Don't think that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, the earlier part of my life was terrifying. Someone stuck a cleaver to our door once. I was always worried bout my dad when I was at school. He's turning 50 soon so I want to get him a present. Any suggestions? Wink
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:24 pm

R35?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dream, Finally realised.   My dream, Finally realised. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dream, Finally realised.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next