Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Smash Brothers

Go down 
+3
Mulchy
jusputitonmytab
StrawberryGL
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Super Smash Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 am

I was just remembering when i was in school. I use to host tournaments for this shit. 
its kinda dumb now but when melee came out for the gamecube it was so popular me and my friends started a club and every weekend after school ppl would challenge us for top spot.

Me and my friends were top 5 in all of the school. we called our club The Elites (got it from halo) it got so bad ppl would bring their gamecube to school just to challenge us . so we would take over the ceramic room during lunch time and hook it up on the tv. we even started going to tournaments out of town.

do you have any crazy super smash brothers story's?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Wow I never went to tournaments or anything, that's pretty awesome. Nowadays I play more Street Fighter/Blazblue/Guilty Gear style fighting games but the new Smash Brothers looks great, i'm sure you know that Megaman was announced at E3 right?

My cousin brought the first one for N64 over to my brother and I's house when we were kids, we got our own after playing his copy so much, it was like the go-to game we'd play when we gathered at each other's houses all through Elementary and Middle School.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:36 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
Wow I never went to tournaments or anything, that's pretty awesome. Nowadays I play more Street Fighter/Blazblue/Guilty Gear style fighting games but the new Smash Brothers looks great, i'm sure you know that Megaman was announced at E3 right?

My cousin brought the first one for N64 over to my brother and I's house when we were kids, we got our own after playing his copy so much, it was like the go-to game we'd play when we gathered at each other's houses all through Elementary and Middle School.
LOL yeah that game is a people gatherer. we also had a streetfighter arcade in the cafeteria, that and mortal kombat was always packed. We use to also play capcom vs snk 1 and 2. 1 time at the end of the school year the art teacher allowed everyone who had A in his class play capcom vs snk in the back room. 1 kid rated us out tho because he wasnt allowed to play cuz he had low grades. 

I like street fighter and guilty gear also but im not so good at the newer street fighters and i havent seen any new guilty gears. and im waiting for the new smash. i just hope they dont ruin it like brawl. brawl was so slow combos were almost impossible to do
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Ya man the new Smash Bros is going to be sick! I played the 64 version religiously and when "brawl" came out I played as much as I could at a buddy's house.

My main character was captain falcon. Every time I falcon punched someone I'd have to yell it out, haha "FALCON PUNCH!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 pm

jusputitonmytab wrote:
Ya man the new Smash Bros is going to be sick! I played the 64 version religiously and when "brawl" came out I played as much as I could at a buddy's house.

My main character was captain falcon. Every time I falcon punched someone I'd have to yell it out, haha "FALCON PUNCH!!!"
Falcon punch! lol. my #1 is link.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:09 pm

I know they're cutting some of the old characters such as Dr.Mario, Young Link, Mewtwo,Roy, and Pichu Sad
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:26 pm

When I was  a senior in high school half of my class were crazy about Brawl.  As seniors we were granted the privilege of using an old janitor supplies room as a recreation spot if we fixed it up.  We set up an Xbox, PS2, Wii (Brawl 24/7), and a billiards table.  EVERYBODY went to play Brawl on lunch breaks lol
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:56 pm

Apologies for reviving a dead thread, but I didn't want to make a duplicate post when this already exists.

Is anyone going to get the new Smash Bros. for the 3DS tomorrow? I really enjoyed the demo, and I will be picking it up.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm just going to get the Wii U version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:53 pm

I might be. Not sure yet though
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm

My roommates are getting Wii U version as well.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:23 pm

I want it so bad, but i need a wiiU or a 3ds first :[
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm getting it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:37 am

This should work on the 2ds as well right?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:27 am

lBrawnyemperoRl wrote:
This should work on the 2ds as well right?

Yes. I use one myself.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:07 am

Nice ill probably get it in the next weeks or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers   Super Smash Brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers
Page 1 of 1