Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

am tournament entries

Go down 
+8
KraZe
ducky9r
MADSLIDE
kirk707
lBrawnyemperoRl
BeamierMoth
jusputitonmytab
bukkaz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

am tournament entries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:21 am

Who did win anyway?
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:22 am

Me and my fantastifrog.
Back to top Go down
ducky9r
Water Spiller
ducky9r

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:57 am

I forgot to save it as well. But after 3 rounds he won. Was a great race tho.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Mugen and tab you guys need to race so we can advance Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:56 pm

This must be tougetourney 4.44 we can (not) advance xD
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:32 pm

I will be online in a little over an hour. Hopefully I can catch Mugen online as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Yo Mugen, I'll be on until about 9pm cst today if you can make it online.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Next round...

Justputit0nmytab vs rockman z
Beamermoth vs blackknight 1
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 am

Yosha!!! Rematch time moth Wink lets get to it asap
Back to top Go down
SladeZer0
Wakaba
SladeZer0

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 am

Dang, I wish I would have noticed this earlier
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 am

anybody free now to judge my battle vs. moth??
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 am

I am now
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 am

Congratulations to black knight1 your through to the next round Smile
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 am

Damn Knight, you're killing it. Congrats Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

Well this is hilariously unnecessary. I'm making this public because I don't WANT a fight.

@ BK - It's called a misunderstanding. I wasn't aware of a single round rule. I avoided your lag-jumping because if I ran into you full kilter, I'd lose. If I gave you space, there was at least a CHANCE I could make it a draw. We're too close in speed that I can be confident in victory like I was with Ducky (no offense Ducky9r, you're gaining fast!) in rd2. Except there was no round 2, or I'd have hit you and blamed lag.

@ Bukkaz - it may be pertinent for the future to specify your rule set. I, Ducky, King, we all seem to have interpreted "normal battle rules" as the Hot Version, 2-round style. It makes the most sense, given situations exactly like this, where lag can cause diva like drama.
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 am

Now, to separate the good from the bad, excuse the double post -

Congrats BK, I'm personally routing for you to take this tournament, so that in the future when we race and I manage a win I've got something to brag about.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:42 am

Ill only make this one post referring to this.

If there was lag OK. Thats why i offered a gentlemans rematch. Cause i started doubting victory myself. Youve declined and went on how there should be a second run.

You couldve just accepted that and there would have been no drama nor any "misunderstanding"

Plus even with the lag you caught up multiple times and i pulled away again. You said the lag was during the first corners so later on lag cant be the reason for you falling behind
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:45 am

BeamierMoth wrote:
Well this is hilariously unnecessary. I'm making this public because I don't WANT a fight.

@ BK - It's called a misunderstanding. I wasn't aware of a single round rule. I avoided your lag-jumping because if I ran into you full kilter, I'd lose. If I gave you space, there was at least a CHANCE I could make it a draw. We're too close in speed that I can be confident in victory like I was with Ducky (no offense Ducky9r, you're gaining fast!) in rd2. Except there was no round 2, or I'd have hit you and blamed lag.

@ Bukkaz - it may be pertinent for the future to specify your rule set. I, Ducky, King, we all seem to have interpreted "normal battle rules" as the Hot Version, 2-round style. It makes the most sense, given situations exactly like this, where lag can cause diva like drama.

My rules are specified I will send you the link and if you were unsure on the rules you could have asked so dont blame me for your mistakes and as far as being unfair due to lag, well that cant be helped and cant be held responsible for your poor internet connection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 pm

bukkaz wrote:
BeamierMoth wrote:

My rules are specified I will send you the link and if you were unsure on the rules you could have asked so dont blame me for your mistakes and as far as being unfair due to lag, well that cant be helped and cant be held responsible for your poor internet connection

0.O OHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Hey Rockman, I won't be on any tonight, but would you like to try to get our battle done tomorrow around 8pm cst?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Not available tomorrow. How's the next dat around noon
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 am

I work Mon-Fri 7am-5pm so I won't be able to make it at noon. I'll be on a lot during the weekend though so I'm sure I'll catch ya online.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 am

Someonesend me that replay please Wink

Btw you guys noticed FBK is gold silver and bronze in this tourney?
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 am

FBK all day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:55 am

If you see me on message me ,but if it says I'm on Hulu or playing a kinect game, that's probably my wife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am tournament entries   am tournament entries - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am tournament entries
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next