Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tournament?

Go down 
+12
Clutch927
CheekyChips
Yaksack69
jusputitonmytab
Peacock
KraZe
Konasumi
MiNd
that slime kb
BeamierMoth
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:06 am

I was thinking about this last night and would it be ok to maybe suggest a tournament for everyone. I think it would be fun and will give everyone an idea on where they are skill and time wise? What you think?
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:09 am

That would be sweet id be down. So is the rest of my team i dare to say Smile
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:25 am

I'd be down for that. Even if someone'd put me out in round 1.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

Doesnt matter to me either. Go all out and enjoy. Thats all one can do anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

this would be great. count me in
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:38 pm

If your going to plan an event, I'll put this in the event section Very Happy
Back to top Go down

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:47 pm

im in if i can make itm just depends on time and day
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm

This sounds quite fun! You can count me in on this one. Smile
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:17 pm

A tourney is always fun as long as it's done quickly. None of those 4 week extensions that used to be issued all the time...

P.S. can it be somewhere other than NDH? Seriously, it gets old.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:24 pm

I wasnt planning on hosting it it was just an idea Smile and just wanted peoples opinions and to see if it was a good idea. Ive never hosted a tournament before so would need someone experienced by my side to help me host it if was to host it and in relation to kraze's question: I was olanning it to be on ndh but I see where your coming from and I guess it would be a good idea to do the old side instead. Lol I probably wouldnt take part in it though because im so bad on the old downhill lol
Back to top Go down
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado
Peacock

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Id be down for an ODH track day. Or even a full lobby Fujimi circuit race
Back to top Go down

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

bukkaz wrote:
I wasnt planning on hosting it it was just an idea :) and just wanted peoples opinions and to see if it was a good idea. Ive never hosted a tournament before so would need someone experienced by my side to help me host it if was to host it and in relation to kraze's question: I was olanning it to be on ndh but I see where your coming from and I guess it would be a good idea to do the old side instead. Lol I probably wouldnt take part in it though because im so bad on the old downhill lol
i use to do lots tournaments before my kid was born. if u got any questions just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks ivy the only problem would be who goes up against who because I dont wanna start anyone off in an unfair battle
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Well, quite a few of us have no interest in/no practice on ODH, the rest of us do 34's and are quite possibly the illegitimate children of Takumi and Jesus. It's a hard line.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Im with you on that one but I have thought of a way to get around the old downhill situation. Hopefully I can host an amature tournament on the new downhill and a pro tournament on the old downhill. So for the ones than can get below a 4:37 on the new downhill will be put in the pro tournament and the people that run higher than a 37 can get put into the amateur one. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Well I wasn't planning on using the SuperLight or the MR-S for the tournament, I was thinking about a S14 or something.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Bukkaz you call above 37 amateur? xD i hardly hit 44
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm liking my RX-8 these days. I would use that.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Lol no I dont call it amature but I just want to get everyone involved and I want everything to be fair. Just dont wanna put people that run like 4:40 into a tournament with people that run like 4:32 they wouldnt stand a chance of winning and thats not fair
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Maybe this was a bad idea Sad im not very good at putting things together like this. I dont wanna insult anyone by putting them into a different category than the pro's
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:05 pm

^I know what you're saying... but then again, when are tournaments fair lol? There is always a skill gap.

Just use a random bracket generator. Ask MiNdChArGeR if you're not sure what that is.
Back to top Go down

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:34 pm

bukkaz wrote:
Thanks ivy the only problem would be who goes up against who because I dont wanna start anyone off in an unfair battle

you prety much know how fast most of us are, and if you dont im sure they can tell u. you can try to pair them up by what their times are, or write everyones name down and put the names in a jar. pull each name down 1 by 1. the first 2 names go up 1st and so on. thats what i did in that tournament u were in.
if you really wanna do this it be cool to get some stickers out as an official tournament sticker and slap then on the cars that are racing
Back to top Go down

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:38 pm

i know it be easier to get it all in 1 day but its also a good idea to do 2 seperate tournaments. 1 for the 40s and above and 39s n under. let the screw you fast ppl go at it
Back to top Go down
BeamierMoth
Tofu Delivery Driver

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:47 pm

I can dig that. If we're doing it battle style I'd volunteer as a judge for the events, as well as runnimg the Koup.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Bukkaz, if you need any help just LMK. This sounds like a great idea.

I like the notion of putting the pro drivers in one bracket and the amateurs in another.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Sponsored content

tournament?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament?    tournament?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tournament?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next