Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone with a capture card.....?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

Anyone with a capture card.....? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:28 am

As title states, just fed up off using the FM down-loader, il buy a CC soon but for now just want a quick B-Reverse drift video up, anyone want to help me, can even post it to your YT instead of mine.... Thanx
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 pm

I can help, I am armed with a HD PVR 2 and Sony Vegas Pro 11. If you want an Idea of what my work looks like you can visit my YouTube.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Yes yes, I am actually looking into a HD PVR its just finding one at a good price and me being me, brand new & boxed, I do think I am subscribed to you! Il gift you the vid, if its not good enough let me know and il re-do something cooler Smile
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:05 pm

CheekyChips wrote:
Yes yes, I am actually looking into a HD PVR its just finding one at a good price and me being me, brand new & boxed, I do think I am subscribed to you! Il gift you the vid, if its not good enough let me know and il re-do something cooler Smile

Okay! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Cheeky, if you're interested hit my up on XBL n instead of a solo run we can run a B-R tandem session =]. GT is V19Triumph68V
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 pm

PM'd
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:12 am

I have elgato hd capture card, if you need any help lemme know Wink
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 am

Thanks everyone, Il let you know my options when it comes to buying one or the other Smile
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Thanks for sending me the replay, I will get working on it once Xbox Live comes back on. I can't make any promises when it will be released but I will try and do it asap.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 am

Konasumi wrote:
Thanks for sending me the replay, I will get working on it once Xbox Live comes back on. I can't make any promises when it will be released but I will try and do it asap.

There is no rush bro, It helps me a lot as it takes hours to get the HD saved and then downloaded from FMsite, however, let me know when all is good and Il be happy to watch aha! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a capture card.....?   Anyone with a capture card.....? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone with a capture card.....?
Page 1 of 1