Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs

Go down 
+4
KraZe
bukkaz
Rotary
MiNd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

[Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Empty
PostSubject: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 am

Just a few raw leaderboard runs, hopefully some can learn better or different lines off of these. Watch in HD Please!

First is the #1 Overall B Class New Downhill Run

Next, the fastest Street Car(Non leaderboard car) run, 36th place on leaderboard Overall

Lastly for now, is the #2 Overall B-Reverse Run

I will upload in the future more raw leaderboard runs from the teams accomplishments!

Back to top Go down
Rotary
Tofu Delivery Driver
Rotary

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 am

Just watched the first vid of fuzzy, so damn fast, and so damn sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Yeah Sad

I am going to upload alot of the top times for both Street cars and Overall, Fuzzy holds quite a few of those titles.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Yeah Sad

I am going to upload alot of the top times for both Street cars and Overall, Fuzzy holds quite a few of those titles.
how do you put replays up on here?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 pm

bukkaz wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Yeah Sad

lol oh sorry its leaderboard runs my best is in the top 100 i think lol maybe i wont put a replay up sorry lol
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 pm

bukkaz wrote:
bukkaz wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Yeah Sad

lol oh sorry its leaderboard runs my best is in the top 100 i think lol maybe i wont put a replay up sorry lol

I have a capture card, so I just record the run and then upload Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:41 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
bukkaz wrote:
bukkaz wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Yeah Sad

I have a capture card, so I just record the run and then upload Very Happy
oh i don't have one of them how much do they cost?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Depends on which brand, they can range from $50 to $250. Look up a "Dazzle" they seem to have cheaper ones but obviously not that great of quality, or at the higher end you have Hauppauge or Black Magic Designs.

I personally have a Hauppauge HDPVR which costed me $180.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:53 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Depends on which brand, they can range from $50 to $250. Look up a "Dazzle" they seem to have cheaper ones but obviously not that great of quality, or at the higher end you have Hauppauge or Black Magic Designs.

I personally have a Hauppauge HDPVR which costed me $180.
thanks man i will check them out
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Not sure if anyone here disliked the videos, but I get a bunch of dislikes for some reason. If you are going to dislike, please let me know why so that I can improve on it.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Not sure if anyone here disliked the videos, but I get a bunch of dislikes for some reason. If you are going to dislike, please let me know why so that I can improve on it.
on which video?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 pm

bukkaz wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
on which video?

All of them, for some reason within 5 minutes of me having a video up, it gets a dislike.

I want to figure out whether there is something wrong with the video, so I can fix it
or...
Its just someone who just dislikes because they don't like me personally or the team.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Yo Donnie
A wise man once said:
"Haters gonna hate"
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
bukkaz wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
on which video?

All of them, for some reason within 5 minutes of me having a video up, it gets a dislike.

I want to figure out whether there is something wrong with the video, so I can fix it
or...
Its just someone who just dislikes because they don't like me personally or the team.
Sounds like a group of people (if there is more than 1) have made a dislike group against u... probably because you and your team gave them a thrashing in the past haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rotary
Tofu Delivery Driver
Rotary

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Mind, it's probably someone who doesn't realize the use of the video. Or someone doesn't like you/us.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:21 pm

I guess I'm gonna go with KraZe's response... Haters gonna Hate.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:59 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
I guess I'm gonna go with KraZe's response... Haters gonna Hate.
I love you
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm

I think the horizon ones could be not because of you guys, but that people just don't like the game itself. And in my opinion a few of the videos just dont grab me as much as the battle videos, just my 2 cents though.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Wilson
Founder
Wilson

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Every cent counts
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Well I figured the Horizon stuff wouldn't be liked and same with the Gran Turismo video and Kaido battle because its not forza 4, but every video even Forza 4 ones have a few dislikes
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Haha maybe it's the lotus...forever disliked by many
Back to top Go down
Calsonic
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I didn't dislike anything lol. Like everyone has said here already(sorry for being repetitive), but it's probably because you guys are good at something they're not, so they hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs   [Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Video] Forza 4 Leaderboard Runs
Page 1 of 1