Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]

Go down 
+7
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
Ialyrn
IP ban?
Akiyama-Wataru
Obelisk
MiNd
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Empty
PostSubject: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Probably the closest thing we'll get to a touge coarse.
Expect a lets play of taking down Ed and another racer off their podiums lol

Enjoy ;]
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 am

You might wanna increase your time.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:27 am

Lolz increase?
I won't be surprised if anyone beats it, it just wanted to get the track some rep and gain more touge fans thru GT Channel.
Like i said in the end of the video, that was a quick tune/build with less than 4 runs with the car and track, no where even close to the time and precision it took to run a 33 of fujimi.
Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if someone beat it by another 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:19 am

Well then there's no need to go posting a video of a quick build run, Tune the car and Set a real time before posting a video.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:51 am

You might wanna chill your beans
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:01 am

Umm, what don't you get about gaining exposure for a touge-like track and that its also a quick build run knocking down Edward and the current #1 LB run...
Its a personal achievement, so why the fuck not?
Its not like this is the only time i'll ever make a captured run, and its not like my channel isn't primarily focused on racing games, note the sarcasm*
it'll be a progression of pushing the limit much like how Kona documented his Superlight runs on Fujimi NDH progressively getting fastest...
Maybe I actually want to enjoy the other aspects of this brand new game a bit more other than spending the thousands of hours like I spent on Fujimi.
But I hit rank number one, i set standard much like how i did on Fujimi Kaido.
How about you complain about any B-Class NDH on fm4 video on youtube that does not hit a 4.33-.35, because thats exactly what you are doing here kid.
You took the simple minded approach to this thinking I'm just some typical youtuber who posts anything and everything and you know what, thats insulting.
Sure I posted the best time, and I'm not bragging about by posting a video, I'm inviting my viewers to step their game up.
My youtube channel is for my personal enjoyment and hoping that others would enjoy it also.
Hop off my nuts, get your head out of your ass, and don't tell me how to run my damn channel kid.

I expect an apology from you and if not you're not going to, you are not going to have a fun time here on TougeUnion.

#BurningTheIgnorant #EducatingTheSimpleMinded
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:19 am

It's YouTube and it's horizon.

Which roughly means anyone can upload whatever they want, there are a few forza youtubers who put up content everyday which means most days are build videos, not "the best build" just their builds
And I don't even thing this falls in that category because it's a decent run showing off a touge section.

Also and most importantly it's forza horizon and therefore times in that game mean nothing as it's not a competitive game.

By your statement, it would be pointless to upload my time in Forza 4 new downhill b class cause my time isn't the best, so I guess I can't upload my unofficial time even if it is the 2nd fastest non leaderboard car time to be done ever? Makes sense
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:44 am

Every post i read i see Forza 4 here Forza 4 there, And how every other racing game is not competitive, Move on FFS that game was released in 2011 that's old news now all i see is a bunch of ignorant assholes on here, You guys think your the best at everything you do just because you have a good time on a track you have been racing on for almost 4 years now, And i don't wanna hear Blah Blah Blah it takes skill to race on Fujimi Blah Blah Blah so what? I Don't care that's old news to me, You can only learn so much on one track, I'm done here you pricks can stick to your little Fujimi while i enjoy other track's and have fun, Enjoy! I'm out Dicks! XD
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 am

1. You are talking to the fastest on Fujimi
2. You don't know the correct definition of ignorance, as you do understand what i have clearly said to you.
3. You did not give a legitimate response to back your previous state and now you are running away from the situation.

Good bye, you are the one looking like a fool here.
#KidsTheseDays
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:54 am

Akiyama-Wataru wrote:
I'm done here you pricks can stick to your little Fujimi while i enjoy other track's and have fun, Enjoy! I'm out Dicks! XD

Koolaid wrote:
Maybe I actually want to enjoy the other aspects of this brand new game a bit more other than spending the thousands of hours like I spent on Fujimi.

BAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS
IGNORANCE YOU DONT KNOW IT
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:58 am

This kid thinks he understands everything in the universe LOL
[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Mind-blown

I love burning people over the internet hahahaha
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:00 am

It's fact, Forza Motorsport is the skill based title, Horizon is more arcade, still is very fun games. But this is the Touge Community and being that forza 4 has the only touge track and is the most realistic game with a legitimate mountain pass on consoles, it's the standard.

And this Argument didn't start with anything about either game, it was your ignorant comment about a video , it's Koolaids video, he decided to upload it, done. If you didn't like the video, don't watch it, if you think you can beat his time, then do so, no need for pointless comments. That just makes you look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:46 am

It's still a shame how times can be dirty but still be official on the lb.

The course is not bad, but is not much of a touge more like a winding road with a few elevation changes on a few corners.
They could have at least had a slight Transfargarasan highway cameo even though it is in Romania which is further east lol

Is this for the X1 or the 360?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 am

There is no dirty lap.
Well there is a cliff, which is technically a part of a mountain but thats only the half of it.
There no way in hell i'd be playing on 360, its a different game lol
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:52 am

I wouldnt get it for 360 shark. Ive compared fh1 and fh2(360) and its obvious that fh1 is - on 360 - still the way better game.

Xbox one is a whole different world though. There the game really kicks it off hard right from the get go
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:28 am

Damn that a major disappointment Sad
Looking at the graphics, the 360 version is  nothing compared to the x1, in other words it is somewhat like a test drive unlimited 3 on the Xbox given the exotic location (even though the actual sequel was actually more relatable to drive club)

Oh well, I won't be on Xbox for a while, as the next thing im gonna buy is gt6 Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:25 pm

I wouldn't buy GT6 not really worth it.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Koolaid wrote:
1. You are talking to the fastest on Fujimi
2. You don't know the correct definition of ignorance, as you do understand what i have clearly said to you.
3. You did not give a legitimate response to back your previous state and now you are running away from the situation.

Good bye, you are the one looking like a fool here.
#KidsTheseDays
Ok
1. I Can care less that your number one on Fujimi it's not hard to be fast on a track you have been racing on since Forza/Forza 3.

2. You post videos of setting number one times even though according to you guys is not a competitive game, So why post in your tittle #1 C Class time? why not just post D'ORO CLIFF STREET RACE Touge run.

3. What i mean by Ignorant is your inexperienced with the game and Claiming to be the fastest even though your time got beat by 7 Second's without rewind.

So yes, Please explain to me some more on how i don't understand the meaning of Ignorant Very Happy

#Adults these days...
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Koolaid didn't mean he was the fastest, he meant your talking to people on this forum, which as a whole are the fastest on Fujimi because to my knowledge there isn't any other touge forza forum.

Also, if Fujimi has been out for years how come very few have beaten 4:35? I mean since you said it was so easy so anyone can do it right?
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:43 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Koolaid didn't mean he was the fastest, he meant your talking to people on this forum, which as a whole are the fastest on Fujimi because to my knowledge there isn't any other touge forza forum.

Also, if Fujimi has been out for years how come very few have beaten 4:35? I mean since you said it was so easy so anyone can do it right?
Ok one your putting word's in my mouth, Two i never said it was easy i said it was easy for people who have driving it for along time, If you drive a track long enough you will eventually run a fast time, Most people can't run 4:35 Because they have to learn how to tune and control there cars, I understand you have a tune guide but that won't help everybody due to there driving style, They may prefer another type of setup to go fast.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:55 pm

You said "not hard" , then said it takes hours of practice. If something takes hours of practice, it is hard. And considering it took over a year for anyone to get under 4:35, I would say that's pretty hard.

You are also making another common mistake, saying tunes are the answer to being fast, tunes do help especially in making the car more specialized to ones driving style but tunes themselves don't make someone fast. Personally I only changed gear ratios and break bias until I got under 4:40s, and I know of others who have done similar.

The best way to be fast on Fujimi is learn the course, and I mean learn all the lines to the point of being to hit breaking points with eyes closed, that comes with in some of our cases years of practice. I have seen cars with basically no time hit insane times even I didn't think we're possible (thanks kona lol)
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:09 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
You said "not hard" , then said it takes hours of practice. If something takes hours of practice, it is hard. And considering it took over a year for anyone to get under 4:35, I would say that's pretty hard.

You are also making another common mistake, saying tunes are the answer to being fast, tunes do help especially in making the car more specialized to ones driving style but tunes themselves don't make someone fast. Personally I only changed gear ratios and break bias until I got under 4:40s, and I know of others who have done similar.

The best way to be fast on Fujimi is learn the course, and I mean learn all the lines to the point of being to hit breaking points with eyes closed, that comes with in some of our cases years of practice. I have seen cars with basically no time hit insane times even I didn't think we're possible (thanks kona lol)
Well no duh, I Know a tune won't make a person go faster that's in experienced, But I'm trying to say that some people need to tune there car to the personal preference, Like you. You Don't need to tune that much to go fast because you know the track by the back of your hand, But not everybody knows the best line's so they have to tune there cars to make up the difference, Veterans can do stuff that rookies can't.
Back to top Go down
galeforce97
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:10 pm

I think the reason that the horizon games are not seen as competitive is because you can cut corners and not get penalised for it
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm

galeforce97 wrote:
I think the reason that the horizon games are not seen as competitive is because you can cut corners and not get penalised for it
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/competitive

: of or relating to a situation in which people or groups are trying to win a contest or be more successful than others : relating to or involving competition

: having a strong desire to win or be the best at something

: as good as or better than others of the same kind : able to compete successfully with others
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Here we go again :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next