Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]

Go down 
+7
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
Ialyrn
IP ban?
Akiyama-Wataru
Obelisk
MiNd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:21 pm

That's just from the experience.

Although I wouldn't say we know the best lines, Just best lines so far. Even after nearly a year, I was watching Wilson take some lines that were not the usual, and once I tried them, they were faster for me. And I have made those different lines into my normal line which differs from many.  

Even as cliche as it sounds, there are still things in the game to be discovered, different cars/tunes/lines/etc.

Lets just end this debate with a quote that even if it is from Initial D and may seem corny, it is very true.

"Beginners can drive fast on a straight line, Intermediate drivers can master corners. But truly advanced drivers find their own course...and that's how they get ahead."

Last edited by MiNdChArGeR on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Akiyama-Wataru wrote:

Ok
1. t's not hard to be fast on a track you have been racing on since Forza/Forza 3.
Lol... There is a difference between fm3 fujimi and fm4 fujimi...a HUGE difference
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Anyway, lets try to keep any more talk about the Original post. Any other comments please put them in the proper threads, if no such exist create a new one, or just PM me etc.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:23 pm

And in the physics-engine not to mention. I had to completely readjust after switching from 3 to 4
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:46 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
That's just from the experience.

Although I wouldn't say we know the best lines, Just best lines so far. Even after nearly a year, I was watching Wilson take some lines that were not the usual, and once I tried them, they were faster for me. And I have made those different lines into my normal line which differs from many.  

Even as cliche as it sounds, there are still things in the game to be discovered, different cars/tunes/lines/etc.

Lets just end this debate with a quote that even if it is from Initial D and may seem corny, it is very true.

"Beginners can drive fast on a straight line, Intermediate drivers can master corners. But truly advanced drivers find their own course...and that's how they get ahead."
Agreed Lets end it.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:29 pm

I still think you are a dumb ass.
I titled the video "#1 c-class LB time" because it was the #1 c class time at the time...
The video claimed to to be the fastest with proof of the LB at the end of the video because thats what is was at the time...

Let me make it simple for you and give you an example so you can under stand why we all think you are dumb as fuck.

An olympic runner sets a world record in the 100 meter dash in say 15 seconds in 1975 and the presenters show videos of the event saying its the fastest man in the 100 meter dash.
Now in the present, you beat his time, and now you are calling the olympic runner from 1975 an ignorant ass hole for claiming he was the fastest.
Now what does that make you? and idiot? yes.

Admit it, your logic makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Hey Koolaid, he agreed to end the argument...

Back on topic, the run was pretty quick, and the 86 looked nice. Is it a barn find or just a dealer car?
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Did you even watch the video?
Did you even check the date when the video was posted?
What does this image tell you?
[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 15454422755_328cff321d_c
Does this mean I am a liar? no.
Do I have the right to claim I was the fastest? yes.
Are you anywhere on that list? no.

That should settle it, I claim to be the fastest racer on D'oro Cliff Street Race at that time the video was posted.
Where's my apology kid?
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:46 pm

@Obleisk, i never agreed to anything.
You know I love burning people over the internet based on their stupidity.
And no it isn't a barn find, there are no JDM barn finds to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 pm

The 86 isn't a barn find.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Did you even watch the video?
Did you even check the date when the video was posted?
What does this image tell you?
[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 15454422755_328cff321d_c
Does this mean I am a liar? no.
Do I have the right to claim I was the fastest? yes.
Are you anywhere on that list? no.

That should settle it, I claim to be the fastest racer on D'oro Cliff Street Race at that time the video was posted.
Where's my apology kid?
Lol still going on? I Thought this was over already, But some people don't know when to stop, Last i looked i was at the #1 Spot with a 2:23 Your point is invalid so please stop embarrassing yourself with your childish issue's, Grow up and stop arguing with a 17 year old.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm going to ignore you now Koolaid, I Can really care less about what you say, I Agreed to stop and that's exactly what I'm going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 pm

THAT IMAGE IS AT THE END OF THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU MORON.
MY VIDEO IS NOT A GOD DAMN LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE.

Go ahead and ignore me, at the end of the day, you and only you are the idiot here...
You are bringing this to a whole new level of stupid.
Where the hell is your common sense?
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Koolaid wrote:
THAT IMAGE IS AT THE END OF THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU MORON.
MY VIDEO IS NOT A GOD DAMN LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE.

Go ahead and ignore me, at the end of the day, you and only you are the idiot here...
You are bringing this to a whole new level of stupid.
(Cough) (Cough) Your the one who keep's arguing, So at the end of the day you and only you are the childish one here.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:02 pm

No, I am stating facts and you are failing to understand them...
#failedattemptsateducatingtheretarded
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Koolaid wrote:
No, I am stating facts and you are failing to understand them...
#failedattemptsateducatingtheretarded
Man i love to suck cock.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Well at least your honest.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Well at least your honest.
Hey bro i ain't gonna lie about that one! XD
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Kids these days just don't know how to admit they're wrong, tsk tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Kids these days just don't know how to admit they're wrong, tsk tsk tsk.
Yep! BTW I Forgot to say I Don't like tinder dick's i like them kinda tiny one's but not to small cheers
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Cool story.
Unless you can prove how my video is a lie, get fuck of my thread.
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm finding this fun, Trolling the troll's XD Let's keep going!
Back to top Go down
Akiyama-Wataru
Water Spiller
Akiyama-Wataru

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Koolaid wrote:
Cool story.
Unless you can prove how my video is a lie, get fuck of my thread.
Yep Get fuck of my thread... I Might have to punish you for bad spelling Wink
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 pm

oops, moderater privileges.
Gimmie a minute to ban every IP you use
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Kid doesn't want to admit he's wrong, responds with continued attempts to troll.
PERMABANNED
I'm sure no one has a problem with that.
For the mean time, i'll leave the posts alone so everyone can bask in his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]   [VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Horizon 2: Rivals D'oro Cliff Street Race #1 C-Class Leaderboard Run [AE86]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next