Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.

Go down 
+5
StrawberryGL
PhatballeR
Konasumi
KraZe
CheekyChips
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Empty
PostSubject: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Hey everyone, so, I have had a little idea that I hope will work out, I want people to build something that don't already have or like, or already have and know they are going to post a very good score. The idea is to build up a car, tune it, and then race a set track with certain rules.
The event will take place every fortnight, there can only be ONE winner however, although we all like to win I also want you to enjoy the experience, you can run a dirty lap however don't just run every single wall! There is a prize for 1st place, 50,000 CR, not a lot, but its something!....

Rules:
1) I will choose a car, class and track, build it to your preference and make it work for you.
2)Have fun, its about trying something new and finding new boundaries.
3)No Forza Aero, unless you touch boys bums.
4)It's not the car, it's the driver.

Last edited by CheekyChips on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Winners

1st challenge : Konasumi

Last edited by CheekyChips on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:53 pm

11/04/2013 CHALLENGE

Car: Bently Continentual
Pi: STOCK
Track: NDH

Last edited by CheekyChips on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Question: Is forza aero allowed? I wouldn't want to rewrite my record that way Neutral

Also, I think it could be funner if the cars were stock or at least if everyone had to build the same car with the same specs. That way a tune setup wouldn't influence who wins.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Hmmmm, I did not think off that, however, as you know better then me, what do you recommend?

And by the tune, it goes 3 ways, you got for power, grip or weight.... There is no limit on the tuning however, the next WINNER gets to host the next battle, with their rules, and with that it can give me a better outline into how to set up and keep the battles going, feel free to inbox me your ideas into this, I just think it would be good if all ran the same car, but tuned differently.

Thanks though fella ;D

Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Count me in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Well, I hope it works out people, it will suck at times probably, but I shall do my best to keep it active..... If you have ANY suggestions, cars, tracks, ideas that should be done, added, P.M me, any feed back is good feedback! But have a great time!
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Phatty is here to win it!!!...untill i wake up of course, but i will try
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm

I think I will try and post a score, although it will be invalid, but, would be good to see how much faster and harder I need to push me & the car.
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 am

2:54:651

I cant even keep up with myself after it, I hate this..lol
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:01 am

I'm not sure why you included, *Fastest ODH run so far - 04.04 EK9*. You haven't had a race yet, right? Are you planning on keeping a leaderboard of records in certain cars or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
PhatballeR
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:05 am

Pretty sure thats just his all time best record on old downhill..
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:07 am

Oh, your right, it's part of his signature. I was confused for a second, lol. Any ideas on the first car and track?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
PhatballeR
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:41 am

as of right now its a S2000 BClass on Fujimi Section B Reverse

Smile
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 am

I don't think I've set a B-Reverse in my normal car and judging by my times at certain landmarks this was pretty slow. Still have some tinkering to get this thing to turn in and not feel like a 2600lb car lol.

2'43"614 clean, no forza aero(which wasn't specified in the rules but I think it should be an unwritten rule for touge).
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 pm

^ it's not specified in the rules per se, but if you use it you're acknowledging your preference of man bum.

How do we go about this? Send you the replay or...?
I know I wont beat my LB time in the S2000.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Okay, just to clarify, the 3rd post down in RED is what the challange is, its not about beating your LB score or PB... Its about building something new, tuning it, abusing it and pushing the limits, I don't require proof, however, I would like to trust all with the correct scores.... It is only a game and to lie about a score just to win 1M is pretty steep as I set this up for fun.

Chips'

Also, for those already involved, I hope you are all having fun!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 am

Did a 2:41.XXX last night I'll try to do better later.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:58 am

Well, I have only really done one run in the car to see my time.... im hitting 2.49 I think? Anyway, ya'll faster then me pale
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:08 am

^Nothing to be ashamed about! Some of the guys here (myself included) have been into touge competitively since even before FM4 came out. Speed comes with experience so practice some more and your times will drop like pancakes. (<- lolwut?)
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Mmmm pancakes

Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Pancakes-047
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:16 pm

ooo b class s2k b reverse, i'll go for a few runs in the next hour with mine no aero.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Just post score when completed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Just ran 2.39.974 :]
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Nice koolaid Smile cant wait to come back on forza you need to fill me in on what funny stuff thats been happening on the mountain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.   Cheekys Fortnight Rivals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheekys Fortnight Rivals.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next