Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?

Go down 
+2
KraZe
CheekyChips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Empty
PostSubject: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Literally, trying to group down how many members on here, and any willing to donate.

If you DO live in the UK ( or even if you dont ) You may already know the news...

If you spare a minute and want to learn the downfalls of march this year check these out;

BBC NEWS LINK-Harry & Cody

To cut it short, I'm there Uncle, it is very heartbreaking really, from they day they were born, however, there lifes were changed they day they visited ' Julias House' and from then on, the world spun for them.

I don't/can't write a soppy post, I could go on for hours, however, if you are into fundraising, giving, and changing peoples lives, please donate to JH. They need 2.4M to keep the house open for a year, it's not a lot off money for what the children who are ill, with a short life expectancy and struggle with day to day things. If anyone is interested in learning about EB, JH or want a general talk, feel free to message me.

Note, If you want to see who I am, Im in the white shirt walking the Harry into the church.

Thankyou all for your time, you are the only forum I will post this in, why? Because you actually took time out to give a welcome and a hello, ya'll really good people, I know not everyone can help, but, just being aware is a good thing to know! Thanks though everyone, Luke.

Julias house : Julias house

Also, I'm giving away 'JH' design logo away all thanks to SI PhatballeR!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Wow that is heartbreaking. So THAT was the funeral you said you were going too. Sad My condolences to the entire family.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm

It is heart breaking however, its another day without pain is how I see it, the whole thing about JH is they taught both the boys everything and brought happiness to everyone around them. All families with children with a small life expectancy where I live would be lost, JH is like a family ( well, that careers there) and I hope it can stay open for another year as its not Gov funded.

And yes, you was right, I didn't want to go to far on the datail, but today its all been done, now I just want to try and help JH and get the EB cure sorted! Thanks for reading though bro,Il catch you on the mountain some day aha.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:55 am

Can Americans donate? I'd be glad to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 am

StrawberryGL wrote:
Can Americans donate? I'd be glad to.

Anyone around the world can, Its just people in the U.K have probably seen the news a lot faster!

However, thank-you very much for taking 5 mins to read and willing to donate! Chips'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 am

Wow man. I know how you must feel. Really something else loosing a family member. Specially some 1 close.
Back to top Go down
Velarys
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 pm

My heart goes out to you, Chips, truly.

I'll be donating later on tonight when I have a reliable internet connection.

Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Wow. I am so sorry to hear this happen. If I had any money I would donate. My heart goes out to you and your entire family.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Hey everyone and thank you all very much! It's not all about the donating, although, I can promise you, just a small £1.00 or something literally can bring an ill child's life happiness, you will make parents have a few hours to there self, they can go out and do things that are ever so easy for a normal family to do.

For example, as Harry and Cody both had breathing problems, they would have to live life breathing through a little hole in there throat, every time you put one off the kids in a pram to go shopping, they would get stressed and they are strapped in, but, as the oppertuninty being able to visit JH, it lead to my sister & Chris to be able to go food shopping, go walk in the country side, and the best part was, Harry & Cody could be at JH, playing with other children, learning to use their hand's, learning to do sign language, learning to do things that any normal child can do.

My sister, she had a still birth with two little girls, she then had Harry and then, she had Cody, each year, we set a list off things we would LOVE the boys to do.... Bear in mind if you really look into it, neither can speak, walk OR use their fingers as they were badly blistered, this year, Harry took his first ever steps, they both some how healed there finger and toes to be able to feed one another, they could sign to one another and the most touching part, what they learnt at JH, the boys then tough us, the most incredible thing in the world, is a boy teaching you, without speaking..... Sign language, Note, Steph has never heard the word ' Mummy ' from any off her children.

Anyway, as I said, it's not about the money, I just hope I can make you all aware of EB and trying to help those who like to donate to look into a charity that I would recommend 100%.

Thanks everyone! P.S if you see a child being abused by there parents, or them bitching about '' my kid wont stop talking, they wont stop running away ' and all this, Slap them in the face and let them know how fortunate they are.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Sorry to hear. Makes me feel sorry since i have a kid of my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?   Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who lives in the U.K, has a spare £1.00 & Wishes to be a good friend!?
Page 1 of 1