Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"

Go down 
+6
Smooth92
lBrawnyemperoRl
Hybrid Comet
jusputitonmytab
Konasumi
MiNd
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

[Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Even better Smile man just imagine we could attack the mountain in beautiful nextgen graphics day/night cycle all kinds of weather in some of the greatest jdm the country (japan) has to offer. Makes my mouth water badly Wink

I think we should really go ahead with krazes idea and take a stand for us and all fm touge lovers that havent joined yet and show them this strong and competitive community
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Well T10 DOES have our attention...
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Yeah we should make use of that circumstance. Maybe one ofus should make a thread to collect opinions and discuss this with as many people as possible
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:57 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
Yeah we should make use of that circumstance. Maybe one ofus should make a thread to collect opinions and discuss this with as many people as possible

That's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 pm

As much as I want everything above to be true it's still HIGHLY unlikely that T10 will include such things in FM5 unless they are exclusively for the more popular tracks (Nurburgring for example). Best case scenario is that T10 takes notice of the touge community and they fix the small glitches in Fujimi Kaido as well as include a touge gametype as I said before. Weather conditions and Day-Night cycles will first be implemented on certain circuit tracks first, that's basically a given (that's what Polyphony Digital did with GT5).
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Just hope since it will be nextgen that T10 will show the finger to polyphony in the matter of night/weather
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:12 pm

I would be fine if they do the major tracks first, then roll out patches for other tracks.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Let's move this to the "What do we need for FM5" thread. Kinda getting off topic from the video.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:17 pm

^Do not worry... Mods will come.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 am

wow! really nice, noticed by turn 10, thats huge man Smile
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 am

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Video was noticed by Turn 10!

Nice! Where do you find that at? I searched over forzamotorsport.net and can't seem to find the section where they do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:46 am

jusputitonmytab wrote:
MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Video was noticed by Turn 10!

Nice! Where do you find that at? I searched over forzamotorsport.net and can't seem to find the section where they do that.

Posted the video on the Forza reddit, T10 Ayo Jube commented on it, and if you frequent the Forza Forums you know that he is part of the Turn 10 team!
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am

Ahh I see. I need to start getting on the Forza forums more often. I'm just now checking out reddit and that site is weird, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"   [Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Video] Touge Union presents "Drift Union"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2