Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Konasumi
Hybrid Comet
MiNd
Steinkrunk
RTG SoulStealer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:04 am

Hello im hosting a Fujimi Kaido Track Day on Friday, where you and your friends can bring a drift car or a touge car and drift with other players or challenge other players to a head to head up or downhill battle. Or you can just cruise and show off your favorite car. This event will be hosted at 8:30pm on the dot Eastern time. Also it would be great if some one could put it on youtube i think it would be cool. if possible i would like to have Fujimi Kaido filled with all types of cars and People(No Aliens), if possible i was wondering if we could like have an equal amount of uphill drivers as downhill drivers or we could have like touge police who chase drivers who dont fallow the speed limit or are racing illegally and stiff please let me kno about what you think and dont be shy to suggest stuff. Hope to see you there Smile

Rules: If you are cruising Drive on the left side of the road so that racers will know where theres ongoing traffic and it will be cool afro , no arguing who is faster (I DONT CARE), If your crusing dont mess with the players that are racing, try not to swerve or make sudden movements to make sure nobody has a fender bender. No Being Gay, if you want to be one of the 2 touge police pm me, No not having Funnnnn Smile

How to challenge some one: to challenge someone drive up behind them for a few seconds (make sure that you are close up behind them), and if the person accepts the challenge then go at it!!! Twisted Evil

ps. FILL UP THE LOBBY WITH PPL

pss. I did this during school lol

Last edited by RTG SoulStealer on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 am

I've always tried to do this but every time I set up a lobby no one joins. Everyone who "cruises" just wants to go to Le Mans and do drag racing. You could have the "old" side for drifting and the "new" side for touge. Then you could cruise between either side to check it out. It would be awesome if forza would allow people to join mid-race so you could just leave the room open and allow anyone to come in. I do like just driving up and down the mountain every once in a while so sign me up. Ill be around Friday most likely later at night.
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Steinkrunk wrote:
I've always tried to do this but every time I set up a lobby no one joins. Everyone who "cruises" just wants to go to Le Mans and do drag racing. You could have the "old" side for drifting and the "new" side for touge. Then you could cruise between either side to check it out. It would be awesome if forza would allow people to join mid-race so you could just leave the room open and allow anyone to come in. I do like just driving up and down the mountain every once in a while so sign me up. Ill be around Friday most likely later at night.
great. can you tell me a specific time please?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Good idea!

Usually trying to cater to everyone with times doesn't work out for everyone, I think your best bet would be to host it for evening/night ish times and people will show up.

The more regular events are the more people show up! I'll def be there!
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Good idea!

Usually trying to cater to everyone with times doesn't work out for everyone, I think your best bet would be to host it for evening/night ish times and people will show up.

The more regular events are the more people show up! I'll def be there!

ok thanks for the info. then ill host it at 8:30pm sharp.

Last edited by RTG SoulStealer on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:11 pm

US night time for me is usually early morning :/
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Hybrid Comet wrote:
US night time for me is usually early morning :/

what time do you suggest? in eastern time pls
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 pm

I am liking this idea! What time zone?
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh no you dont need to set a time that suits me, since almost everyone here have several hours of difference to mine Smile
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Konasumi wrote:
I am liking this idea! What time zone?
Eastern.
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Hybrid Comet wrote:
Oh no you dont need to set a time that suits me, since almost everyone here have several hours of difference to mine Smile

Ok. if it helps you could just not go to sleep lol sense its on a Friday.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Well, i got kid, wife and work, so sleeping is a rare treat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REBELION LIEZ
Water Spiller
REBELION LIEZ

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm

nice sounds fun im down msg me GT REBELION LIEZ
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jukeboxhero199?feature=mhee
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:32 pm

REBELION LIEZ wrote:
nice sounds fun im down msg me GT REBELION LIEZ

i cant my friends list is kinda full lol. but since your in cali you could just count 3 hours a head of your time and that = my time.
it starts at 9pm so that would be 6pm your time. hope to c u there bro.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:54 pm

sounds fun.ill join up
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

These things are always fun as long as many people show up. I'm in Smile
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:43 pm

KraZe wrote:
These things are always fun as long as many people show up. I'm in Smile

great c u there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 am

I'm in . But can u maybe do it half our early. 945 I get off usually
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:27 am

MEGAxDORA wrote:
I'm in . But can u maybe do it half our early. 945 I get off usually
Sure a half hour is no big deal Smile
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 am

Wish I could attend, but I will be out of town this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaido Track Day!!! starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1