Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drift Stage - Kickstarter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Drift Stage - Kickstarter Empty
PostSubject: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:40 am

Its pretty fucking cool if you ask me, everything 80s retro including the cars + drifting.
and judging by the end sequence on the trailer, they are in fact initial d fans.

discuss.

Kickstarter-
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1910344764/drift-stage
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:29 am

Saw this earlier today haha, Looks awesome!

Only thing to me that is weird is the selection of cars for a drift game, saw a few of the JDM classics (86 and R31) but then there's a lotus, ferrari, bmw, and dome zero, all of which have a very similar body style, perhaps what they were going for.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:01 pm

I feel that they only chose a couple JDM classics so that they can appeal to the masses.
Not everyone knows about the 86 or the r31, but everyone knows the body lines of an exotic car when they see one which should help boost some interest for the game.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:19 pm

Even so, they picked a couple odd cars that I don't think many people would know about, like the Dome Zero lol wtf? I feel they just wanted a bunch of similar styled cars with pop up headlights, then just threw the R31 in there also, seems to be the only non similar styled car

I will definitely want a go at the game, looks really fun.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Even if someone didn't know any of the cars, they'd probably want to use it just because it looks the most exotic out of the others that we've seen yet everything still fits in to the 80s retro theme.
It would be pretty cool if we got to see the rx3, z31, or the celica-supra tho.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:23 pm

heres the alpha if anyone wants to test it out.
http://supersystems.itch.io/driftstagealpha
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Yeah I'll test it out for sure

Yeah, I would of thought those cars would be in it, fit the body style they are going for
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:27 am

The Dome Zero you say? I loved that car in the GT Series. Definitely interested in this game.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Just downloaded the demo for this game, and it's unbelievably fun. Got my time to 1:20.6 as of this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drift Stage - Kickstarter   Drift Stage - Kickstarter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drift Stage - Kickstarter
Page 1 of 1