Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Empty
PostSubject: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Just a quick little edit, and don't expect anything spectacular; I am not brilliant with montages of any sort.

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 pm

So out of 10 how fun is this game?
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:39 pm

I would say an 8 at the moment, but that is only because I haven't really ventured online yet. I have jumped into 2 online freeroam games since buying it, which involved a couple of drag races on the airstrip, a game of "king", and a game of infected. The infected game was funny though, as I was infected from the get go and ended the game in less than a minute by tagging everyone lmao. I still say the roads are too wide, but it is what it is in that regard. It is certainly far better than FH1.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Id give it a 9 honestly. Im really blown away by it
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:50 pm

I just need to jump into a game with everyone who has it on here at some point, should be a good time. Just a shame we cant save replays again, which is beyond dumb; unless I am just missing the option for it.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:51 pm

I read koolaid post something about a classic replay function. Maybe you should get in touch with him on the topic
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Its kinda classy, its about the same as the FM4 cameras minus the Game replay since the developers can't use static camera angles for such an open world game.
tis a nice video ialyrn.

Did you add me of XBL yet?
i'm only "following" you on there now lol
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Yeh i added you, i say you added me the other night.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Easily a 9
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:35 am

I sent you a request too last night. This whole following system is kinda stupid Smile)
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:31 am

Errrrr?!?!?!

I appear to have fallen through the map.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:02 am

They made the gtrs sound sooooooo good its insane Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage   Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon 2 Hachi Roku mini-tage
Page 1 of 1