Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maji of Bacon
Tofu Delivery Driver
Maji of Bacon

Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Empty
PostSubject: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:31 am

I just need a list of good AWD RWD cars for the New Uphill
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:06 am

There's LOTS of good cars but mostly AWD though.  RWDs can be very fast but they are a LOT harder to drive especially FRs.  Here are some of the fastest ones I know:

Lan Evo VI (AWD)
'73 911 Carrera (RR)
NSX (MR)
'63 VW Beetle/240Z/Datsun 510/AE86 (AWD)
22B STi (AWD)
'82 911 Turbo (RR)
Lan Evo VIII/IX (AWD)
Skyline R32/R33 (AWD)
Skyline R34 (RWD)
RX-7 FD (FR)
370Z (FR)
BMW 1M (FR)
Toyota Supra (FR)
Silvia S15 (FR)
RX-7 FC (FR)

There's many more but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:16 am

No bother at all. Evo 6. R34 r32 22b. Rx7 98supra nsx and im surr i forgot a bunch of other card but these are all pretty good for uphill
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:35 pm

You're forgetting the spirit r Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:
You're forgetting the spirit r Wink
The regular FD is just as fast. One has thicker front tires and the other has a wing but I do agree the Spirit R variant is better to drive.
Back to top Go down
Maji of Bacon
Tofu Delivery Driver
Maji of Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:33 pm

who do you get a spirit r
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Oh my mistake
The spirit r is a unicorn car which means it only can be gifted by the devs.
Try doing the forza scavenger hunts, exclusive community events, and game with devs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 pm

A '67 beetle...what?

Also, some cars like the 2000GT and the Supra support AWD conversions. If I'm not mistaken, the Cygnet also supports WWD/FR conversion, but I think it maxes out at 580-590 PI.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 pm

Most of the small lightweight 60s/70s/80s cars are beasts on the hillclimb with an AWD swap.
Also I'm not really sure making a Supra AWD would make it faster.  Easier to drive yes but it should be a lot slower considering how heavy it already is.  Let alone how much speed it would lose on straightaways.

Obelisk wrote:
WWD/FR conversion
Wait wat

Last edited by KraZe on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 pm

^South had one and ran it pretty well. Don't recall his best though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill   Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate to bother anybody but i need a list of reasonable cars for the new uphill
Page 1 of 1