Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Showdown!

Go down 
+9
Edward40Hands
betadood
SaintedPlacebo4
StrawberryGL
MiNd
Konasumi
Avanti
KraZe
Koolaid
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 am

Touge Showdown! 8318185180_f2db41d758_z

Information

For those who are interested, Edward and I are hosting a Touge Showdown Forza style!

If you are clueless as to what we are referring to, just sit back for 25 minutes and be overwhelmed by Tsuchiya, Orido, and Tanaguchi tearing up the touge.

Here at the Tofu Shop, it has been a daily occurrence that we get messages and questions asking about our builds and tunes for our cars.
What better way for us to stop the spam and help out the community by personally driving their cars, pointing out the pros and cons, pushing them to their limitations and seeing what they are capable of?

As trial run, we are only allowing 6 cars and owners to participate.

Restrictions

This Touge Showdown will run on the B-Reverse of Fujimi Kaido and will be limited to B 500, no Forza aero, JDM only with the exception of Acura, Scion etc.
We do ask that you use your own personal tune, there is not much to be had if you are running a locked tune or you do not know what the settings are at.

Ranking

Judges: Koolaid, Edward
Guest star: Betadood

Edward and I as well as a guest star(which has not been announced) will Rank the cars according to sector time and over all feel.
We will then battle the top 2 ranked cars.
For the finale, we will have the number 1 ranked car battle against the current touge monster.

Since this is our first Touge Showndown, and yes we expect to host more, we will use one of our Tofu Shop cars or one of our personal cars to act as the reigning Touge Monster.

"That's not how they did that on Best Motoring Internation" I know, I know.
The reason behind this is because most of us don't tune to touge 200, touge 300, or touge max spec.
Most of us just stay committed to B500 as there is no real way to differentiate street/race parts in online lobbies and it is just easier that way.
To tell you the truth, we just want to see the full potential of B500.

This will probably be done at a slow pace
All the participants do not need to be present while the cars are being driven.
However, it would be appreciated if the top 2 ranked car owners were present for the battle and the final battle.

Side Notes

This event is not limited to anyone.
You can be the fastest around and just want to own the reigning touge monster or you can be someone who just wants to find the limitations of their car and see how it'll perform with the rest.
We just want to have fun and help the community.

Now don't get us wrong, we're not trying to steal your tune or see what the competition has to offer.
Both Edward and I take pride in our own tunes and wouldn't display, expose, or distribute any your tunes to others if given to us.
If you are still concerned, we can just purchase a locked tune from your storefront for assurance.

You may have read that there will be a guest star in our judging panel.
Since we do plan on hosting more, each event will have a random guest star along side of Edward and I.

I do plan on making a video similar to BMI showcasing this event so if possible I'd like to run your exact paint scheme of your car.

Also be aware, if haven't understood already, that you as a participant are not doing any racing in this event.
This is more or less a tuning clinic that will be displayed in a video for all to watch.

I am hoping that some of the faster guys participate as my expectations are high for their builds and that way the battles will be more intense.
Who knows? maybe one of the underdogs will come out victorious?

Participants

Message me if you would like to participate and what car you will be using.

1. il KraZe li - 2001 Mazdaspeed Roadster (NB8C)
Touge Showdown! 8323390650_0b15fb2db8_z
2. RD Avanti - 2004 Toyota Altezza RS200 (SXE10)
Touge Showdown! 8322691801_c054c6f466_z
3. Konasumi - Toyota MR-S (ZZW30)
Touge Showdown! 8320164949_53fe65c206_z
4. Soldier2DEnd - MR-S (ZZW30)
5. Bukkaz - Toyota MR-2 (SW20)
Touge Showdown! 8329657270_b08f717363_z
6. SaintedPlacebo4 - 84' Supra

Touge Showdown! 8322330099_5fac3dc047_z

Last edited by Koolaid on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:48 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:46 am

il KraZe li - 2001 Mazdaspeed Roadster (NB8C)

I wanna know how it compares to your Miata Koolaid Wink
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 pm

RD Avanti - 2004 Toyota Altezza RS200 (SXE10)

Finally something interesting going on! Hope it sticks around.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 pm

@kraze, Cant wait to test it out, its been nice seeing faster miatas around lol.
@avanti, I hope so to, maybe we'll step it up to A class next. BTW the chassis code of your car sounds like "sssSexy"...

4 more spots left!
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Konasumi - Toyota MR-S ( ZZW30 )
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Is this going to be in a single day or are you going to test a couple of cars a day 'till the end of the year? Are the cars going to be scored? Do you like turtles? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm down, would need to decide which car to use though
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 pm

KraZe wrote:
Is this going to be in a single day or are you going to test a couple of cars a day 'till the end of the year? Laughing Also are the cars going to be scored? Who are the judges? Do you like turtles?

1. dunno
2. dunno
3. koolaid - ed - and a mystery guest ( I bet it's muchachi )
4. yes
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

I want to do this but in a Video series form, I know me and Koolaid were talking about ideas a few times.

I'm still in the process of working on two videos but after that then I def want to start that up.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:47 pm

@kona, only if that isnt wilsons mr-s, i already have experienced that car ;]

@kraze, it'll take a bit of time, no longer than a week and yes the cars will be scored. we'll rank them 1-6 then have the separate judges scores in the next column

@mind, I wanted to take footage of everything going on here and try an come up with an episode but it all comes down to how everything goes. we'll see how it turns out and how i feel about the whole thing when we finish up.

2 spots left!
Dont be shy guys! This is a great opportunity for all you guys having second thoughts about your tunes!
Plus I dont want to drive Garage K cars only lolololol tho it will be interesting to see whos car will come out on top tho ;]

Bukkaz i'm calling you out! i know you want help with an AE86 lol
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm using my MR-S with my tune and paint ( with a sick widebody that I ordered Wink )
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Where's Betadood and his AE86? Very Happy
@Koolaid hahahaha rename the event GARAGE K FEST
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Koolaid wrote:
@mind, I wanted to take footage of everything going on here and try an come up with an episode but it all comes down to how everything goes. we'll see how it turns out and how i feel about the whole thing when we finish up.

Yeah, I have a bunch of ideas and it is a bit different then your idea so I'll talk to ya about it tonight
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Go ahead and sign my RX7 up. I'm interested in seeing how far you two can push it.

If i'm going to beat anyone, I need to beat Avanti's Altezza!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Hey there guys, you can try out my '84 Supra Smile. When/where do i submit my car?
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 pm

KraZe wrote:
Where's Betadood and his AE86? Very Happy
@Koolaid hahahaha rename the event GARAGE K FEST

Oh don't worry, I am always lurking Cool
I just felt like leaving a slot for someone who needs help with their car more than I would.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
If i'm going to beat anyone, I need to beat Avanti's Altezza!
Bring it on! Cool
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:47 pm

looks like the 6 slots are filled
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Looks like we're locked in!
That was way faster than i expected lol.

I'll have a discussion with Edward tonight i'll let you know when the festivities begin.

I'm pretty much friends with the most of you locked in so go ahead and gift a tune or replica of your car and let me know if you would like us to purchase a locked tune.

I'll add you as a friend tonight placebo.

We wont drive the cars until everyone is present just to give us the full experience.
There will probably be 2 judges driving each car and at that point we'll have detail notes describing the feel and 2 separate replays for video purposes.

BTW I'm not calling anyone out but i know there was some drama prior to this event and I'm asking for both participants and judges to put it aside, i want this event to leave a positive experience.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Alright, i think i have Charger on my list if that makes it faster to add me. This aught to be interesting
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Looking forward to getting behind the wheel of some of these touge machines....with our plans you all will have one sick video to enjoy! Good luck to all contestants!
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Alright, well we've got our guest star confirmed.
Our favorite AE86 driver Betadood will have the honor of being our guest star driver.

Plz have your cars/tunes ready to be distributed to our judging panel.

After a quick talk with Edward, we have decided to individually rank the cars privately.
We are only doing it that so we can save time and since sometimes its hard to get 4 individuals, 3 judges and an owner, on an unannounced meeting time.
once all the judging is complete, i will set s date where we can all meet in one private lobby and announce the ranks and individual notes for each car.
then we will have the battles commence.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 pm

So we can gift the cars to you guys already Question congratz Betadood you will have the pleasure of driving something other than an AE86! Laughing

WAIT who is the Touge Master's Servant? Exclamation I vote for Koolaid (do you own a leopard suit by any chance?) hahahahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:21 pm

yeah go ahead and gift the cars, i'll be on so when the judges get on ill distribute to them.

we have talked about this... im having ed dress up as nyan cat, a sexy nyan cat.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Touge Showdown! T_f3b99fe0-b34e-11e1-855b-3f97ddb00004
cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Touge Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Showdown!   Touge Showdown! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Showdown!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next