Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tofu Shop v. Black Knights

Go down 
+14
RTG SoulStealer
jusputitonmytab
KraZe
Koolaid
SaintedPlacebo4
IVYTRAE
Clutch927
kirk707
that slime kb
MiNd
lBrawnyemperoRl
bukkaz
Edward40Hands
Mulchy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:25 am

Ughh Ivy I dont really think you understand how a forum works as half you posts are OT and you treat forums as you would Facebook.
Sorry I didnt have the time to moderate all your posts but this being a thread i am involved with i dont want any of it here.

IVYTRAE wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with the pics i posted. Specially the one of the back fat lady. It was use for humor and i aint the 1st person that done it. Just cuz u u gotta censor your hideous nipples  from ur profile pic dont mean u gotta take the fun out of the thread man. Dammm
You dont see anything wrong with posting random, useless, disturbing photos that have nothing to do with thread?
Its not just I but the rest of the mods agree that its annoying to deal with.
I gave you a warning to prevent that, which is supposed to be a fine example for others to follow.
LOL Yeah thats definitely me, Rick Ross, and i make tons of money making horrible music.
Avatars are free game as long as they are work safe.
So are you trying to telling me that Avatars must be on topic for every thread?
That means everyones avatar is OT for different threads.
Seriously dont tell me how to do my job when you dont know how a forum functions.

Sainteds gif is irrelevant but is equivalent to a emoji eating popcorn describe that he is watching this thread.

IVYTRAE wrote:

That being said i got a kid a wife and another kid on the way, blah blah blah
I hope you know the statement i posted was a general statement.
I dont see where see where you are relevant in any part of this thread or have anything to do in it, so where do you have room to complain to me?
Back to top Go down
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 am

Koolaid wrote:
Ughh Ivy I dont really think you understand how a forum works as half you posts are OT and you treat forums as you would Facebook.
Sorry I didnt have the time to moderate all your posts but this being a thread i am involved with i dont want any of it here.

IVYTRAE wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with the pics i posted. Specially the one of the back fat lady. It was use for humor and i aint the 1st person that done it. Just cuz u u gotta censor your hideous nipples  from ur profile pic dont mean u gotta take the fun out of the thread man. Dammm
You dont see anything wrong with posting random, useless, disturbing photos that have nothing to do with thread?
Its not just I but the rest of the mods agree that its annoying to deal with.
I gave you a warning to prevent that, which is supposed to be a fine example for others to follow.
LOL Yeah thats definitely me, Rick Ross, and i make tons of money making horrible music.
Avatars are free game as long as they are work safe.
So are you trying to telling me that Avatars must be on topic for every thread?
That means everyones avatar is OT for different threads.
Seriously dont tell me how to do my job when you dont know how a forum functions.

Sainteds gif is irrelevant but is equivalent to a emoji eating popcorn describe that he is watching this thread.

IVYTRAE wrote:

That being said i got a kid a wife and another kid on the way, blah blah blah
I hope you know the statement i posted was a general statement.
I dont see where see where you are relevant in any part of this thread or have anything to do in it, so where do you have room to complain to me?
Dammm man, thought this was done with. Like i said, i aint the only one posting random pic that have nothing to do with a thread (look at past threads) Them pics weren't even sexually related ( you must have some man boob phobia) i aint heard nothing from mind or anyone else about my threads, a simple pm from 1 of them would solve this. But I already talked to mind so dont you worrie your nipple eyes on that 1.

"Ohhhh no im just doing my job". Hahaha what are you getting paid to be a mod?
I understand what a mod does and it just seems to me like you took my pics as an excuse to throw that around. I know now not to post pics of a guy running shirtless cuz you got boob phobia. Now i know. Sorry koolaid if it made you remember something horrific in your past. That's all I got now, lets move on ok.....ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZPSeKvQIRRWMpbbHlxwNw
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 am

IVYTRAE wrote:
Like i said, i aint the only one posting random pic that have nothing to do with a thread (look at past threads)
Like i said, I dont agree with it OT posts and we are lenient with it but it being a thread that i am involved with i am not going to put up with it.
Have you heard the saying, "If you dont have anything good to say, GTFO?"

IVYTRAE wrote:
Ohhhh no im just doing my job". Hahaha what are you getting paid to be a mod?
I volunteer for this job if it makes you happy.
So wheres the sympathy i deserve with dealing with a bunch of bs?

IVYTRAE wrote:
I understand what a mod does and it just seems to me like you took my pics as an excuse to throw that around.
You obviously dont understand, I'm not singling you out, your photos are OFF TOPIC which is half the reason i edited the post.
They would've been edited out even if i wasnt a mod.

Ive got a couple simple questions for you.
You are proud parent correct?
Would giving a warning to a child after they did something wrong, call for you to be a bad parent?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:37 am

I would much rather prefer that Ivy act more mature and reread the rules of the forum. I'm a little sick all the ego clashes lately.
Back to top Go down
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:55 am

Koolaid wrote:

Ive got a couple simple questions for you.
You are proud parent correct?
Would giving a warning to a child after they did something wrong, call for you to be a bad parent?
Hahahaha.... Sorry but this is just funny and getting out of hand.
You're gonna compare being a parent to being mod? Lol ok man good luck when you have kids.
This is getting ridiculous now. Now ppl think this is an ego clash. Im not even sweating it
So im done posting about it. Like i said earlier. Lets move on

Last edited by IVYTRAE on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:24 pm

No I'm comparing that to me giving out a warning and that I have handled that situation appropriately and dumbfounded why I'm labeled the guy thats flaunting his mod power just to show it.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Lets just keep his kids and outside life out of this, ivy, and I both know it was just a misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:24 pm

This whole thread is embarrassing to anyone who reads it, to be perfectly honest. I vote for a clean up and lets keep the comradery in this place, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:20 pm

I agree wit Kirk
Back to top Go down
IVYTRAE
Tofu Delivery Driver
IVYTRAE

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:01 pm

I also agree.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

here here
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 am

Gudluck FuTO, and lets give these people a hellova show

Knights, see you boys on the mountain later today

@Koolaid & the rest of FuTO, I know I'm not supposed to bring this up but for the sake of our battle tomorrow and future friendship I want to apologize for all the commotion I've caused on the forums and I wish you guys a GUDluck, honestly I never took into consideration what could be going on in RL with you guys and I prolly pushed a few people over the edge so I sincerely apologize, and I hope all ties weren't severed
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 am

can you guys make sure to save the replays in case im not online? which i probably wont but who knows Smile

id hate to not see all this
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Good luck to you guys as well, the battle will be awesome! Lets make them panties drop
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:56 pm

lemme now wen ids habenin pls i wana c
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:57 pm

same ho, i wnna c dis lotz.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:37 pm

When is it going down!!!
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:39 pm

i just posted a thread, at about 12 or so
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 pm

I mean our team battle mulch lol
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:51 pm

oh, lol wrong thread
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Hopefully monday night sometime
Back to top Go down
kirk707
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:52 am

I'll be on all day I think
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Registering for classes at 5, so anytime after 6 is good with me!!!
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Fujimi Tofu is online and ready to battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tofu Shop v. Black Knights   Tofu Shop v. Black Knights - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tofu Shop v. Black Knights
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next